Clarification on DA Points

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
Riku
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
Pronouns: He/Him
Preferred Name: Dio

Hey fellow WHers!
The administration has been getting a lot of questions about the DA points rule, so we figured we could post a little more explanation as to what we allow, what we do not allow, and why it is the way it is.

Why can't I sell DA points for deltas / USD / other currency here?
First off, DA points are sold on deviantART as that websites form of currency. Because this is an off site currency, and they have their own rules as far as what can be DONE with that currency, we have to step in and make sure their TOS are taken care of as far as our website is concerned. This quote is taken directly from their TOS dealing with DA points, as seen here, https://about.deviantart.com/points/#
[quote]10.deviantPOINTS cannot be used, Transferred, sold or otherwise traded outside of the Site and any such activity is strictly prohibited.[/quote]
This means we cannot condone, or allow, you to transfer, sell, or otherwise trade outside of DA.

Am I allowed to sell adopts, commissions, or other items for DA points instead?
Unfortunately not. This goes along with selling them for USD or otherwise. Because DA does not allow their currency to be sold off site, that includes you selling commissions HERE for DA points THERE. We also do not allow you to sell adopts for points, or premades for points, or any other item or service. It'd be best if you stick to DA for that.

I hope this clears up some of the confusion around this rule.
If you have any further questions, any member of administration would be more than happy to help - but the bottom line is, leave DA points on DA and you'll be following the rules!

Thank you for your time,
The Wolfhome Administrative Team
Sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴀʀᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴘᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs!
Tᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷' 𝓯𝓸𝓻! ──── ✧
Locked Previous topicNext topic