With new names, comes new responsibilities - and this means a couple of things for me, and a couple of things for you, the community (and fellow admins).
Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has been slowly pushing for this change.
As many of you can probably tell, I am pretty far in the closet about most things - I tend to have a VERY private life, and this means most people don't know much about me.
Well, here it is! I'm taking a huge step here on WH, because here is where it should start.
This community helped me get to where I am today - and I am so thankful to so many people... so to be accepted by everyone (or at least most people here) would be so unthinkably helpful and reassuring.
I've been slowly changing my name to Jacob, both online here and on other websites - as many of you know, I've gone through a few names in my long past - most of them 'male' names by tradition.
Because of this, and a few other things, I need to let everyone know what i'm hoping for.
- - Please call me Jacob, Jay, J.
- Any shortening of Joestar is also acceptable.
- Please use he/him pronouns. I know I was lenient in the past but please respect this now.
- PLEASE stop calling me V, Vee, Vic, etc. It's upsetting for me. Hence the namechange.
- I won't be upset if you slipup! But I'd really like everyone to try!
I really want to stress how important this is for me.. and I am so happy to FINALLY. after SO LONG. be able to do this.
P.S. I changed ALL my contact information, including skype.
So if you want my new skype please PM me.