Welcome to the New Wolfhome Forums!

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Ford
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Preferred Name: Shade
Species: Canine

I like how 'sleek' the new forum feels, I'm just disappointed there's no wolf like forum icons (not smilies!) it just looks like another boring forum now, not something connected to animals, it looks a little too plain, but still looks ok I mean the work done looks great just disappointed no wolf like stuff was carried onto the forum
"Nothing that's worth having in this world that's worth having, comes easy."
Tau
Community Team
Community Team
Species: Meat Popsicle

Pride

Ford wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:20 am
I like how 'sleek' the new forum feels, I'm just disappointed there's no wolf like forum icons (not smilies!) it just looks like another boring forum now, not something connected to animals, it looks a little too plain, but still looks ok I mean the work done looks great just disappointed no wolf like stuff was carried onto the forum
We are still tweaking some things like icons and whatnot. So look forward to more updates in the near future! There are still a bunch of the wolf and fox icons though for you to add to your posts!

:Fox-Sad: :Fox-Yum: :Fox-Raspberry: :smile: :sleep: :grin: :happywolf: :lol:
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer

I love it!! Looks very nice! I'm going to have fun looking around! :)
Moondai
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Pronouns: she/her
Preferred Name: tammi

:Fox-Howl:
Ford
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

Bedagi wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:18 am
Ford wrote:
We are still tweaking some things like icons and whatnot. So look forward to more updates in the near future! There are still a bunch of the wolf and fox icons though for you to add to your posts!

Oh cool some changes are still being made.
Yeah my fault lol, I didn't mean the smilies, I meant the icons like the 'forum locked' icon and 'new thread' icons. Right now they're just a circle with a line inside and a dot on its rim/border, not a very wolfhomey feel, well to me

Yeah sorry if I didn't make sense <.<"
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Jansi
Species: Human

Ford wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:39 pm
Bedagi wrote:
Ford wrote:

Yeah my fault lol, I didn't mean the smilies, I meant the icons like the 'forum locked' icon and 'new thread' icons. Right now they're just a circle with a line inside and a dot on its rim/border, not a very wolfhomey feel, well to me

This is included in the icons Bedagi was talking about. (:

I wanted to get the forum back online ASAP so we're still adding things.
🐈
Ford
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

Clovette wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:41 pm
Ford wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:39 pm
Bedagi wrote:
Ford wrote:

This is included in the icons Bedagi was talking about. (:

I wanted to get the forum back online ASAP so we're still adding things.
Ohhh cool! Right ahh should have woke up more before I read the reply lol.

Thanks for letting me know, looking forward to seeing all the updates! :-)
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient

Idk why I didn't think of this before, but if you dislike the mobile version, try requesting desktop version.
🐈
Kajik
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Jo

I've been trying to look for it but I don't know if I'm just not seeing it because I have bad eyes but is there a clock somewhere on the new forums?
I know all times are UTC-6:00 but I thought that adding a clock somewhere would be nice! I live on the other side of the world and sometimes I have to bump
my topics and I can't seem to accurately do so for the 24-hour thing! Was just thinking it might help those who kind of need it!
retired. previously aerith/kos.

dA | commissions | premades | characters
Tau
Community Team
Community Team
Species: Meat Popsicle

Pride

Shii wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:27 pm
I've been trying to look for it but I don't know if I'm just not seeing it because I have bad eyes but is there a clock somewhere on the new forums?
I know all times are UTC-6:00 but I thought that adding a clock somewhere would be nice! I live on the other side of the world and sometimes I have to bump
my topics and I can't seem to accurately do so for the 24-hour thing! Was just thinking it might help those who kind of need it!
At the bottom of the forums there is a date and time located above the "who's online" section. =)
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient

Bedagi wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:15 am
Shii wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:27 pm
At the bottom of the forums there is a date and time located above the "who's online" section. =)
You can also change your preference for time zone VIA the UPC. (: Furthermore, we have a bump feature (bottom left of the topic under the wrench) that appears every 24 hours.
🐈
Aurocard
Pronouns: she/her, derp/dork
Preferred Name: Auro/Aurocard
Species: Squolf

Pride

I've gotta say this looks absolutely amazing, well done the lot of you ^_^

I can't wait to see what other bits will appear. This is amazing :)

-Auro
dogwood
Omniscient
Omniscient

Is it at all possible to bring back the little notifications pop out message when receiving PM's/Notifications that goes to the front of the tab? Before the switch I had it pop out notifications for PM's because I often fail to see the new messages notification, and still do fail to notice it now, sometimes.
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient

coyote wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:45 pm
Is it at all possible to bring back the little notifications pop out message when receiving PM's/Notifications that goes to the front of the tab? Before the switch I had it pop out notifications for PM's because I often fail to see the new messages notification, and still do fail to notice it now, sometimes.
I have no idea what you are talking about, I never noticed this feature. Was it like a call notification?
🐈
dogwood
Omniscient
Omniscient

Clovette wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:53 pm
coyote wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:45 pm
I have no idea what you are talking about, I never noticed this feature. Was it like a call notification?
Yeah - like how on chat, you'll get a pop up for howls, they had it for PM's, and I used it for about 1-2 years. It let you either "Go To Inbox Messages" or "Close Window"
Locked Previous topicNext topic