Shii to Dodam

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
kos
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Posts: 3884
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:57 am
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Jo
Contact:

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:04 pm

Hey guys!

I wanted to make an official announcement regarding my name change! I used to be Shii and now go by Dodam.

I felt I wanted to start anew as I've stuck to various nicknames of my old username "Shikabane." Feel free to call me Shii if you still want to or if you want to refer to me by my new name go on ahead! Calling me variations of it like Do, DM, or anything approrpiate is also alright with me!

If you need to contact me, my discord is now Dodam#0769

- Dodam (Previously Shii)
0 x
retired. previously aerith.
dA | commissions | premades | characters
User avatar
Reacher
Event Committee
Event Committee
Posts: 12086
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:57 pm
Location: Canada

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:07 pm

I like the new username!
1 x
User avatar
serendipity
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
Posts: 18335
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:12 pm
Gender: male
Pronouns: he/him
Preferred Name: Jesse
Species: vampire
Location: Mirkwood
Contact:

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:10 pm

Yay I like it :D
1 x
𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓹𝓲𝓽𝔂
Image
~ ~
      . 
User avatar
onigiri
Beta - Forum Administrator
Beta - Forum Administrator
Posts: 21418
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:42 pm
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her, They/them
Species: Ghost
Location: In the Cherry Blossoms

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:10 pm

I love u and this new username, naruto friend!! 💙
1 x
Image
When I think about the town without me, I feel a sense of relief.
I want to go far, far away. ☾
Join my Pokémon Server!
kos
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Posts: 3884
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:57 am
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Jo
Contact:

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:43 pm

Wooo thanks you guys!! 😁💕
I'll forever be Ryo 2 u and Oks @Blackbird
1 x
retired. previously aerith.
dA | commissions | premades | characters
User avatar
onigiri
Beta - Forum Administrator
Beta - Forum Administrator
Posts: 21418
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:42 pm
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her, They/them
Species: Ghost
Location: In the Cherry Blossoms

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:48 pm

Dodam wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:43 pm
Wooo thanks you guys!! 😁💕
I'll forever be Ryo 2 u and Oks @Blackbird
My beloved Ryo m’BOY. The best bean out of team 13. Because Oks is a heathen. @xylthia
1 x
Image
When I think about the town without me, I feel a sense of relief.
I want to go far, far away. ☾
Join my Pokémon Server!
User avatar
fern
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:13 pm

Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:47 pm

Blackbird wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:48 pm
Dodam wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:43 pm
Wooo thanks you guys!! 😁💕
I'll forever be Ryo 2 u and Oks @Blackbird
My beloved Ryo m’BOY. The best bean out of team 13. Because Oks is a heathen. @xylthia
@Blackbird you have no place to talk when Rin is tied to the pole, Ryo is the best leader ever (I forgot is he the leader? o well), and Oks is just.. existing. BTW DODAM I LOVE YOUR NEW NAME IT SUITS! <3
2 x

Image
kos
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Posts: 3884
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:57 am
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Jo
Contact:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:22 am

Xylthia wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:47 pm
Blackbird wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:48 pm
Dodam wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:43 pm
Wooo thanks you guys!! 😁💕
I'll forever be Ryo 2 u and Oks @Blackbird
My beloved Ryo m’BOY. The best bean out of team 13. Because Oks is a heathen. @xylthia
@Blackbird you have no place to talk when Rin is tied to the pole, Ryo is the best leader ever (I forgot is he the leader? o well), and Oks is just.. existing. BTW DODAM I LOVE YOUR NEW NAME IT SUITS! <3
WOOO THANK 💕 Ryo is also the best at stealing food from Oks 😆
1 x
retired. previously aerith.
dA | commissions | premades | characters
Locked Previous topicNext topic