Nipple Rule Revision: Voting and Discussion

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Locked Previous topicNext topic

Should the rule be revised and changed?

Keep the rule as is (no nipples allowed)
26%
Change the rule (Male nipples, no female nipples)
74%

Total votes: 99
Xina
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Taylor

Its not a matter of if its fair or not for afab nipples to be disallowed when amab nipples are allowed. Im 100% sure we all agree that afab and amab should be able to show w/e within reason without causing a fuss.

But unfortunatly we live in a society where WH has legal rules it HAS to follow in order to stay operational. The site is pg-13 but you know kids lie about their age and im sure little Timmy's mom would have a few choice words for UD if she saw her baby looking at bewbs.
Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.
Mongrel
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller

all im going to say on this is: don't try to blame the admins for this issue, or for it being brought up for discussion again.

it's the userbase who has brought this issue up again and again and there's still discourse over it. of course people are going to want to continuously talk about it. it's a controversial topic, it's not gonna go away unless everybody is either happy or no longer cares about the outcome.

the team already has to deal with enforcing it appropriately as everyone saw fit to vote. the fact that they are revisiting it to make sure it's working smoothly or not is important on their behalf of making sure they're involved in subjects we care about. admins aren't the ones who brought this up again, it was the userbase.

so if you're only here to comment on why it is even being brought up again in the first place, at least being a narrative as to why you feel the way u do because there's plenty of stress for it being brought up and you have to know that's not an easy choice on the team considering the nature of the topic. they just want to see that the rule still seems fair or just to the userbase and make sure this garbage hole is still being monitored efficiently
dont sell my art or designs here, take it offsite. do not contact me. i am not affiliated with this site.
using this forum to farm twitter blocks
Xina
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Taylor

Also quick question

Does any nipple rule apply to the mature gallery bc theres def nips in there
Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.
dogwood
Omniscient
Omniscient

Xina wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:32 pm
Also quick question

all nipples are allowed in the mature gallery - however, sexual content is not allowed, so basically, it's a gallery for artistic nudity only
ANORUK
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Preferred Name: Rain
Species: goat

Pride

Xina wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:32 pm
Also quick question

the mature gallery was like a compromise to allow all nips for an 18+ audience, i think it spawned from these very nipple discussions
Hocus
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!

Pride

i understand the the “no masc nipples” thing is like silly and stupid but that’s the ENTIREEE POINT!!!! r/WOOOOSH

also y’all are out here like “when its socially acceptable to have fem nipples we will allow them” BUT I DON’T SEE Y’ALL OUT IN THE STREETS ADVOCATING FOR WOMEN AND #FREETHENIP
this is me trying
discord: hannessy
Horiyoko
Omniscient
Omniscient

Hocus wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:38 am
i understand the the “no masc nipples” thing is like silly and stupid but that’s the ENTIREEE POINT!!!! r/WOOOOSH

also y’all are out here like “when its socially acceptable to have fem nipples we will allow them” BUT I DON’T SEE Y’ALL OUT IN THE STREETS ADVOCATING FOR WOMEN AND #FREETHENIP
How do you know for a fact what people do and don’t go advocate for? People don’t have to post on here about their business since this site has no value in politics etc. It’s just a chatsite / forum. It’s not going to make a difference in politics or in anything. Our community is tiny, things in real life aren’t going to change by allowing nipples on a furry Forum / Chat.

˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
And let's be clear
I trust no one.

𖤐︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶𖤐
Hocus
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!

Pride

change has to start somewhere :)
this is me trying
AutumnRain
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Pronouns: Whatever
Preferred Name: Whatever

Why should being tired of hearing about it ever prevent us from continuing to discuss societal problems? I'm glad it's coming up and I'm glad the staff is flexible enough to consider changing it again after the initial shitstorm.

Advocating isn't just about protesting in the streets and reposting Facebook memes in an echo chamber of like-minded individuals. It's about having open minded conversations with friends and coworkers, it's about allowing people to express their beliefs and, in turn, expressing your own. We won't enact change by being tired of hearing about it or demanding that other groups of people suffer just to make it even.

I advocate all the time by talking about controversial subjects with people who have opposing opinions. That's how things get done. There's a ripple effect. Change won't happen immediately, but the small difference spreads out and affects people.
Horiyoko
Omniscient
Omniscient

Hocus wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:57 am
change has to start somewhere :)
Then like you said before advocate for it in the streets and everything, in real life. :)

Causing a legal issue that will possibly result in the site being shut down isn’t really gonna make a positive impact / change.

˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
And let's be clear
I trust no one.

𖤐︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶𖤐
Hocus
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!

Pride

i already doooo :)

looks like we’re going to be able to post masc n*ps again anyway. better luck next time wh
this is me trying
Horiyoko
Omniscient
Omniscient

That’s great and good for you!
I do as well. :D

Hopefully in the near future our voices are heard and females in general won’t be so sexualized or objectified. And everyone on here can have their characters, etc..who regardless of gender can post things that have nips if they wish since it would no longer be a legal issue.

˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
And let's be clear
I trust no one.

𖤐︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶𖤐
Larkenox
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends
Preferred Name: Ross

Pride

I mean to be fair last time we had a poll the final decision went against it anyway so I don't even know what wh is going to do at this point and I kind of stopped caring @ the "looks like were gonna be able to post male nips"

Oh thanks for the new page wh
__________Image
_Today is the first day of the rest of your days
____________so lighten up, squirt
mermaid
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Pronouns: they / them
Preferred Name: Colby

Pride

ok compromise....... if the animal has 8 nipples in feral they need 8 nipples in furry human form
ANORUK
Preferred Name: Rain
Species: goat

Pride

Locked Previous topicNext topic