Nipple Rule Revision: Voting and Discussion

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.

Should the rule be revised and changed?

Keep the rule as is (no nipples allowed)
26%
Change the rule (Male nipples, no female nipples)
74%

Total votes: 99
pyr
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer

Larkenox wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:46 am
I mean to be fair last time we had a poll the final decision went against it anyway so I don't even know what wh is going to do at this point and I kind of stopped caring @ the "looks like were gonna be able to post male nips"

Oh thanks for the new page wh
I suspect there may be a miscommunication. Both community proposed polls were overwhelmingly "all or none" and that is what was implemented.
i can be good
just not for you
Mongrel
Archdruid - Spirit Caller

also another note: just because something implemented was great in theory doesnt mean it's the same in practice
dont sell my art or designs here, take it offsite. do not contact me. i am not affiliated with this site.
using this forum to farm twitter blocks
MOON
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

Hocus wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:34 am
i already doooo :)

looks like we’re going to be able to post masc n*ps again anyway. better luck next time wh
just put a "male" nipple over a "female" n*************************ple
☾ ☀ ★
Vigil
Wolfhome Newborn
Wolfhome Newborn
Hello. If you all don’t mind, I would like to put in my thoughts. It’s no question that I am a new member of Wolfhome and it’s community. From the short time I was here, I have seen so much toxicity from one another. It’s absurd. And I am seeing it here on this very post.

Calling people transphobic or not advocating for women’s rights because we want to allow male nipples is extremely unfair and makes it so NO ONE wants to debate you or have a discussion with you. It certainly isn’t fair to the administration who VOLUNTEER to help run the site. Think outside yourselves for a moment— Wolfhome is legally abiding by laws that restrict it from an all or nothing option. What good does it do us if we do not abide by these laws and Wolfhome ultimately gets shut down? How is “nothing/no male or female nipples” fair when you are taking from one side?

If Wolfhome’s rules are such a big concern for you and we are all the transphobic/women hating people you see us for, I do not see why you would stay here.

Now, I hope that we can now finally have a civil discussion about the topic at hand. I am advocating for this new rule to be implemented. When I first joined Wolfhome and got familiar with their rules, Kei mentioned to be careful about posting nipples. Upon explaination, I was shocked. This new rule and the addition Coyfox gave us would be a very good fit for Wolfhome. I hope I did not offend anyone, however, I stand by Wolfhome’s administration and the users who want this change.
zeppelin
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Pronouns: she/her
Preferred Name: mickey/megan/zepp
Species: dumb fuck

MOON wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:10 pm
equality or nothing scrubs
Soldado
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Pronouns: He/Him
Species: Wraith

Pride

Pecktre wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:57 pm
Reyes wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:55 pm
I kinda don't see the need to have nipples on a chatsite to begin with. That's just my personal opinion though.
It's not just art its gifs, videos, images of any kind of they have nips it cant be posted
Ohhh ok, that makes more sense!
31/01/21

I'LL KEEP SEARCHING FOR ALL THE BEST.
Kennedy
Pronouns: They/He
Preferred Name: Lynn
Species: Red Fox/Domestic Cat

Pride

sora wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:27 pm
honestly both should be allowed, especially considering that the concept in general is not only sexist but transphobic; if the rule was changed, would trans men be considered women since they're afab (assigned fem. at birth) and afab nipples are really what's being censored, not just "female"?
Mood
#BlackLivesMatter
winchester
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Pronouns: they / them
Preferred Name: grace
Species: eldritch

anyway
all or nothing

intj-t | sagi sun / scorpio rising | slytherin
CharactersSarahah
aka: stark - gansey - winchester -
PRiDE

“Do I dare to disturb the universe?.”
Yes.

pyr

The afab/amab/trans concern is further elaborated on by Coyfox and is quoted in the first post of the thread.

Spam and flippancy discredits both this discussion and the dignity of the social issues at hand. This discussion needs to be kept respectful and on topic.
i can be good
just not for you
Brew
Omniscient
Omniscient
Pronouns: She/Her

To be honest, I'm not even going to share my two cents because I don't think anyone can be happy in either of these options (sadly). It's just the reality of the situation and legality.

All I ask; whatever is decided this time around, please just keep it permanently or for a long ass time. Bringing this topic up every so often stirs up a lot of toxic turmoil in this community and it makes many users anxious. It is a topic brought into rooms and spread throughout the Forums. We need a solid, definitive answer. And I don't think it should change for many years to come. We need consistency. Userbase support or not.
☽ 〇 ☾
7 • 25 • 19 | 10 •15 • 21

Links and Information
winchester
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Pronouns: they / them
Preferred Name: grace
Species: eldritch

Ragana wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:48 pm
All I ask; whatever is decided this time around, please just keep it permanently or for a long ass time. Bringing this topic up every so often stirs up a lot of toxic turmoil in this community and it makes many users anxious. It is a topic brought into rooms and spread throughout the Forums. We need a solid, definitive answer. And I don't think it should change for many years to come. We need consistency. Userbase support or not.

intj-t | sagi sun / scorpio rising | slytherin
CharactersSarahah
aka: stark - gansey - winchester -
PRiDE

“Do I dare to disturb the universe?.”
Yes.

cicada
ginger dog
ginger dog
Pronouns: she/her

Ragana wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:48 pm
To be honest, I'm not even going to share my two cents because I don't think anyone can be happy in either of these options (sadly). It's just the reality of the situation and legality.

this is exactly what i meant lmao
no longer active. please contact me on discord @cicadajo for any art-related enquiries
Kennedy
Pronouns: They/He
Preferred Name: Lynn
Species: Red Fox/Domestic Cat

Pride

There’s like a million and one pages on this, so I’m not going to read it all, but I do want to point out that there is a smidge of equality on the forums with the creation of the mature gallery. Sure, kiddos can’t access it, but they don’t need to. It’s better than nothing. We can’t have everything we want and I know that sucks because I believe AFAB people should be able to show their nipples, but it just won’t happen here. The rule is definitely too strict on AMAB nipples.

Many people aren’t getting AFAB art with nipples on them anyway. It would have to be NSFW art or tasteful nudity for most artists. WH doesnt allow either, AFAB or AMAB outside the mature gallery.

It sucks. I really understand and know this. But change won’t happen here the way we want it to until the US changes their tune on sexualising a baby’s food source.

Censoring AMAB nipples seems to be too much. Like imagine posting a gif of a shirtless AMAB person and having to censor out their nipples.

Yes, it’s unfair. Yes, not everyone will be happy with ANY decision made, but that’s where we have to compromise and be respectful toward each other.

It is a sexist concept for AFAB nipples to be banned, but WH is just trying to protect themselves against any legal troubles that arise, if they ever would.

I’m for allowing AMAB nipples to come back. Censoring everything is a bit ridiculous. And especially anthros with feral nipples (what’s up with that being banned?) It really screws up a lot of people’s art to have to edit it out. Let’s all just remind ourselves that we are here as a community and Wolfhome isn’t a war zone or battle ground. We have to be respectful of others and the final decision of the staff, even if we don’t agree with their decision.
#BlackLivesMatter
Ayla
Species: Dragoness

so we can have the "mound" on a chest just not the nipple?

idk i dont go on chat and am just curious
You should dance with the skeletons in your closet,
and learn their names,
so you can ask them,
to leave.

Horiyoko
Omniscient
Omniscient

Ayla wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:52 pm
so we can have the "mound" on a chest just not the nipple?

idk i dont go on chat and am just curious
The breast but with no nipple, yes.

˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
And let's be clear
I trust no one.

𖤐︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶𖤐
Locked Previous topicNext topic