Nipple Rule Revision: Voting and Discussion

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.

Should the rule be revised and changed?

Keep the rule as is (no nipples allowed)
26%
Change the rule (Male nipples, no female nipples)
74%

Total votes: 99
MOON
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

if we cant have female nipples then why are yall voting for a man to let his nipples be free willy on a furry chatsite
equality or nothing scrubs
☾ ☀ ★
puppy
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Pronouns: it/they/he
Preferred Name: remus
Species: mutt

Pride

i dont like the rule either but tbh the line gets real fuzzy when you consider not all characters fit perfectly into male or female lmfao... so ... would rather deal with no nipple rule than open that can of worms again personally.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i am tired.
MOON
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

plenty of people sexualize a mans chest and get doki doki about it and they can have their shirts off with their nipples out but people also sexualize the female body but suddenly its something that needs to be covered up because its not socially acceptable
i rlly dont care if its "the law" you still contribute to a backwards cause by allowing "man" nips
☾ ☀ ★
DachshundLegend
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Pronouns: anything you want
Preferred Name: Wendi
Species: Timber Wolf

I know this is for male nips or no nips, but even pg-13 things allow nipples for both sexes as long as it's not in a sexual way, which wolfhome of course isn't a sexual site
coyfox
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
Pronouns: he/they
Preferred Name: V

Pride

PSYCHE wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:22 pm
i dont like the rule either but tbh the line gets real fuzzy when you consider not all characters fit perfectly into male or female lmfao... so ... would rather deal with no nipple rule than open that can of worms again personally.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There's a clarification on the first post about what would be considered acceptable/not for characters/posts/etc outside of binary genders!
It's the end, it's true.
Neverland, my love...
Farewell for now.
♡ 10/12/2015 ♡
pyr
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer

I support allowing as much as we are able to allow. There is a place for encouraging positive social change but this fish bowl isn't being helped by increasingly restrictive rules that do not make the site functionally safer. I volunteered to help this site's security and do what I can to help people, not to ban people over Moana gifs.
i can be good
just not for you
MOON
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

if i have a feral pose why cant my female dog have nipples or is that also not socially acceptable. is that against the law????!!!!!111!!
(idk if this rule applies to feral poses or not)
☾ ☀ ★
puppy
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Pronouns: it/they/he
Preferred Name: remus
Species: mutt

Pride

Coyfox wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:45 pm
PSYCHE wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:22 pm
There's a clarification on the first post about what would be considered acceptable/not for characters/posts/etc outside of binary genders!
my apologies for not reading that part more closely, but my stance remains the same and i dont really think its fair. a majority of my characters that identify as male are over weight, or non binary with chests that arent flat, so i would just find it frustrating and confusing personally. equality across the board or nothing at all. but thats just my opinion and thats why were all here, to share our opinions and i appreciate the chance for a civil discussion on the matter!

i am tired.
MOON
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

Akala wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:54 pm
MOON wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:52 pm
if i have a feral pose why cant my female dog have nipples or is that also not socially acceptable. is that against the law????!!!!!111!!
(idk if this rule applies to feral poses or not)
Feral nipples are allowed
thank god for feral female nipples!!!!!!
☾ ☀ ★
ANORUK
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Preferred Name: Rain
Species: goat

Pride

Is it bullshit that boobs n their nipples get sexualized? Yeah. Does that mean masc nipples should be taken away for "fairness"? Fuck no. That's not progress. That's regression. If your goal is to eventually see a world where female nipples aren't taboo, making ALL nipples taboo won't achieve that.
Not to mention, wolfhome certainly won't be making any waves in the social norm. We've disallowed masc nipples for a long ass time and all it's lead to is Memes basically.
Loki
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Pronouns: he/him
Preferred Name: Jayden
Species: Coyote

Pride

ANORUK wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:02 pm
Is it bullshit that boobs n their nipples get sexualized? Yeah. Does that mean masc nipples should be taken away for "fairness"? Fuck no. That's not progress. That's regression. If your goal is to eventually see a world where female nipples aren't taboo, making ALL nipples taboo won't achieve that.
Not to mention, wolfhome certainly won't be making any waves in the social norm. We've disallowed masc nipples for a long ass time and all it's lead to is Memes basically.
THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"No one bad is ever truly bad, no one good is ever truly good."

pyr

Keep in mind - we are keeping our promises and bringing this up for rediscussion after over a year of practice with this rule change. This is a rediscussion that people have consistently requested. I think something this important to the community deserves the respect of being discussed in as serious and mature a fashion as possible.
i can be good
just not for you
VESSEL
Omniscient
Omniscient

Totem wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:04 pm
ANORUK wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:02 pm
THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Loki
Pronouns: he/him
Preferred Name: Jayden
Species: Coyote

Pride

Not to mention people are getting ban, warned, etc for posting a picture of a man shirtless, or a G rated cartoon movie the character is shirtless and has nipples. This is harmless and no intent and its not fair to them, when they simply forget.

Edit: also since this was pushed back on the prior page since it was last post i want to quote it
Vis wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:06 pm
Keep in mind - we are keeping our promises and bringing this up for rediscussion after over a year of practice with this rule change. This is a rediscussion that people have consistently requested. I think something this important to the community deserves the respect of being discussed in as serious and mature a fashion as possible.

"No one bad is ever truly bad, no one good is ever truly good."

Larkenox
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends
Preferred Name: Ross

Pride

Yeah honestly, both female and male nipples can be seen in both a sexual and non-sexual manner, it really depends on the person and suggestion of the art piece. If i was living in a perfect world, both would be allowed under artistic nudity, and anything suggestively sexual disallowed. I don't really go for the all or nothing rule, take what we can get. Don't go backwards and continue going forwards. Its ridiculous to openly see male nipples on TV and out in public (at the pool, beach, etc) and then have to go and edit my shark furry in order to post it here without getting yelled at and having it removed. This site is 13+ and there are many adults here. I think we can take it.
__________Image
_Today is the first day of the rest of your days
____________so lighten up, squirt
Locked Previous topicNext topic