Nipple Rule Revision: Voting and Discussion

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.

Should the rule be revised and changed?

Keep the rule as is (no nipples allowed)
26%
Change the rule (Male nipples, no female nipples)
74%

Total votes: 99
Harley
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Pronouns: she/they
Preferred Name: Kiki

all i have to say is.... who cares? they're nipples. literally just circles on a chest. allow all non-sexualized nips and be done with it already. this whole reoccurring discussion is getting old.

All my Links
pyr
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer

Harley wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:14 pm
all i have to say is.... who cares? they're nipples. literally just circles on a chest. allow all non-sexualized nips and be done with it already. this whole reoccurring discussion is getting old.
When that's socially acceptable you bet your bacon we will discuss it, but in the meantime we gotta stick to what you're likely to see in movies that are intended for consumption by young teenagers so we don't have Karen lighting up the ticket system and calling ABC11 eyewitness news lmao.
i can be good
just not for you
VESSEL
Omniscient
Omniscient

Vis wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:19 pm
Harley wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:14 pm
When that's socially acceptable you bet your bacon we will discuss it, but in the meantime we gotta stick to what you're likely to see in movies that are intended for consumption by young teenagers so we don't have Karen lighting up the ticket system and calling ABC11 eyewitness news lmao.
LMFAOOOOOOOOO KAREN WHY DO U GOTTA RUIN EVERYTHING FOR THE FURRIES........GODDAMN
Loki
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Pronouns: he/him
Preferred Name: Jayden
Species: Coyote

Pride

damnit karen. let us have our nipples

"No one bad is ever truly bad, no one good is ever truly good."

Harley
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Pronouns: she/they
Preferred Name: Kiki

young teens see more nips then this forum ever will sorry not sorry

All my Links
Andes
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Pronouns: He / Him
Preferred Name: Andrew
Species: Canadian Timber Wolf

Pride

There are PG-13 movies and shows where bare breasts are shown, so why can't Wolfhome allow them?

All or none, it's really that simple.

Edit: I mean non-sexualized bare breasts, of course.
Loki
Pronouns: he/him
Preferred Name: Jayden
Species: Coyote

Pride

Andes wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:34 pm
There are PG-13 movies and shows where bare breasts are shown, so why can't Wolfhome allow them?

IIRC they're allowed to flash in a pg-13 movie, so it can't be on the screen for more than like 3 seconds or something? so with wolfhome it would be like.. not a flash but seen at all times

"No one bad is ever truly bad, no one good is ever truly good."

Andes
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

Pride

Totem wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:36 pm
Andes wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:34 pm

IIRC they're allowed to flash in a pg-13 movie, so it can't be on the screen for more than like 3 seconds or something? so with wolfhome it would be like.. not a flash but seen at all times
I still don't see how Wolfhome could get in trouble for it if it's not sexual. I would love clarification, if there is some.
pyr

There are indeed PG-13 movies where those are momentarily present, but they are not typically in media that is designed for consumption by young teenagers and certainly not in a persistent state. Unless we are going to raise the rating of the site to preclude all minors (which we won't do for obvious reasons) it isn't something that is appropriate for this setting. We can not allow all, and we can't debate it because it is not an option for this site. I think having none is a valid option, and one we have been exercising, so if that is where your heart lies then that's totally respectable!
i can be good
just not for you
fae
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Preferred Name: kenzie

it kinda seems to me like saying “all or none” at this point is like being in the cafeteria at school, and your friend has a cupcake but your mom didn’t pack you one. So you walk up and say “well I don’t have a cupcake, so you can’t either” but idk I can see both sides so 🤷‍♀️

with purpose

terms of service commissions

ANORUK
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Preferred Name: Rain
Species: goat

Pride

shanirie wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:05 pm
it kinda seems to me like saying “all or none” at this point is like being in the cafeteria at school, and your friend has a cupcake but your mom didn’t pack you one. So you walk up and say “well I don’t have a cupcake, so you can’t either” but idk I can see both sides so 🤷‍♀️
thats an amazing analogy. you should never tear people down so they can be on your level. rather those who are more privileged should help you climb up to their level.

in your cupcake analogy: either hope your friend shares the cupcake with you or fight until they day you can have a cupcake too. dont throw their cupcake away out of spite
dogwood
Omniscient
Omniscient

I could say a lot of things, but to break down my original post in the most simple form I can post it, without it apparently being "transphobic" lmao:
U.S. Law > Obscure Furry Forum Opinion

It's not fair, I agree 100000%, but you know what you SHOULD do? Go contact your local state rep, and senate, keep sending in emails, make phone calls, talk to people in your area and try to speak with others even your age who see the same way on this matter, so that you all can send in complaints in masses, not post about it here, where no change will happen because the internet is controlled by legal laws that you need to change FIRST before you try to change the rules of a site.
mermaid
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Pronouns: they / them
Preferred Name: Colby

Pride

Alpen wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:17 pm
Why does this keep popping up? I feel like this is the 3rd or so time that this has been voted on. Not everyone is going to be happy with the decision but at least keep it consistent
no offense but im so tired of this being a wolfhome discussion.

literally all people want are circles on chests whether theyre flat or not. theyre not wanting to put all 9 yards of the nipple being erect, stray hairs, the lil braille pieces they just want to add the areola while its still part of the nipple its literally just a discolored part of the boob why is it a big deal
if you wanna get to the pg13 side of things then why are any of the art or poses here even allowed to be naked in the first place. even if the animals could talk and could stand on two legs, they generally kept their animal appearance if they were to be naked (regular show, we bare bears, donald duck). all cartoons i can think of where animals took a more human appearance where they do here, they all wore clothes (brandy & mr. whiskers, arthur (granted this is rated g but still fits under my argument), zootopia, robin hood, goofy). there are some cases that they wear clothes and dont cover everything up like chester cheetah and tony the tiger but theyre CLEARLY in a highly cartoon-y style and we are more realistic here.

theres little to no new traffic here or on chat so i actually genuinely doubt karen is going to give a shit. the aim of this website has matured whether underdog or anybody else wanted it or not.

if yall wont budge, add a warning during registration that explicitly states the usage of nipples here if allowed. do yall not remember the pounce/play mating play?? rofl what parent wants to see their kids pouncing or playing another user to "mate" smh. why not trial an all nipples for a week or so and then discuss where to go from there? most likely nobody, not even children, will abuse it. they might be like O.O at first but when they learn nobody else gives a shit they probably wont either.

anyway im still in support of all or none.
Andes
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

Pride

lamp wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:45 pm
Alpen wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:17 pm
Why does this keep popping up? I feel like this is the 3rd or so time that this has been voted on. Not everyone is going to be happy with the decision but at least keep it consistent
no offense but im so tired of this being a wolfhome discussion.

literally all people want are circles on chests whether theyre flat or not. theyre not wanting to put all 9 yards of the nipple being erect, stray hairs, the lil braille pieces they just want to add the areola while its still part of the nipple its literally just a discolored part of the boob why is it a big deal
if you wanna get to the pg13 side of things then why are any of the art or poses here even allowed to be naked in the first place. even if the animals could talk and could stand on two legs, they generally kept their animal appearance if they were to be naked (regular show, we bare bears, donald duck). all cartoons i can think of where animals took a more human appearance where they do here, they all wore clothes (brandy & mr. whiskers, arthur (granted this is rated g but still fits under my argument), zootopia, robin hood, goofy). there are some cases that they wear clothes and dont cover everything up like chester cheetah and tony the tiger but theyre CLEARLY in a highly cartoon-y style and we are more realistic here.

theres little to no new traffic here or on chat so i actually genuinely doubt karen is going to give a shit. the aim of this website has matured whether underdog or anybody else wanted it or not.

if yall wont budge, add a warning during registration that explicitly states the usage of nipples here if allowed. do yall not remember the pounce/play mating play?? rofl what parent wants to see their kids pouncing or playing another user to "mate" smh. why not trial an all nipples for a week or so and then discuss where to go from there? most likely nobody, not even children, will abuse it. they might be like O.O at first but when they learn nobody else gives a shit they probably wont either.

anyway im still in support of all or none.
Literally all of this ^^^
ANORUK
Preferred Name: Rain
Species: goat

Pride

i think everyone wants femme tiddie nipples allowed but fact of the matter is, underdog would have to approve that and im 99% sure he would shoot that down so thats not an option.
so its no nipples or masc nipples only. those are ya choices
Locked Previous topicNext topic