Wolfhome 18+ room selection

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Beebo
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Preferred Name: Bee

Pride

Maybe some of the "sister" rooms? (ones that have a room similar to it)
for example there's an icy tundra and an icy tundra west or midnight meadow and moonlit marsh
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Jansi
Species: Human

Does this mean we can get our bobs out on Wolfhome?!

POGGERS

I volunteer my donation room Summer Springs to the "show bobs" wolfhome movement! It's a sister room, too, so that works. I like the idea of sister rooms getting it.
🐈
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Jansi
Species: Human

Chikory wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:28 am
You know, now that you mention it we haven't discussed artistic nudity on poses for these rooms. So i have brought that up for additional consideration, since artistic nudity on artwork will be allowed to be posted in these rooms (so it'll make sense for poses to allow artistic nudity for all genders)
Since Wolfhome has a 18+ admin rule and all current admins are 18+, it shouldnt be an issue like it was in the past.
And while still unequal (thanks laws!), it would allow a chance at a bit more equality in regards to male/female nops. I think it's a good move.
🐈
dogwood
Omniscient
Omniscient

Excited for this! I definitely would love a discussion on allowing artistically nude poses being allowed in these rooms, however nothing sexual as it's not to everyone's tastes (even FA has mature and explicit separated for that reason), which is alright by me.

I like the idea of it being "sister" rooms, like one being in the silver isles since there's four of them, and maybe one of the Moonlit rooms, since there's three of them as well. I think it'd be nice to make one of each of those, a bit "different" from the rest maybe?
Mongrel
Archdruid - Spirit Caller

honestly... i’d love to see some new rooms made <_< but that’s just me
dont sell my art or designs here, take it offsite. do not contact me. i am not affiliated with this site.
using this forum to farm twitter blocks
Takatia
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
Species: Fox

Pride

When this was discussed back when I was on the team, we had thought the Silver Isles rooms (Frozen Shore, Icy Mesa, Sanctuary, Snowyness) would be the best choices for starting things off. Since they are all grouped together, it will be less likely to be confusing to people newer to the community.

Not active here.

Feel free to reach out on Discord: Takatia#8483
Or on Twitter: @thejesterfox
Loki
Pronouns: he/him
Preferred Name: Jayden
Species: Coyote

Pride

sister rooms plz!!

"No one bad is ever truly bad, no one good is ever truly good."

AutumnRain
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Pronouns: Whatever
Preferred Name: Whatever

Would love to see artistic nudity allowed in these rooms.

I have no room preference, but I like Beebo's idea for sister rooms too. idec if you just flip them and call it a day. I'd hate to think younger users are barred from neat rooms just 'cause they are 17 years old.

Can we somehow mark them so those of us who are elderly and rarely know where we are won't forget? Like a little 18+ sign somewhere?
dogwood
Omniscient
Omniscient

AutumnRain wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:44 pm
Can we somehow mark them so those of us who are elderly and rarely know where we are won't forget? Like a little 18+ sign somewhere?
It says the room age allowance in the mysts, in the table next to the title: https://prnt.sc/tgj0f5
It doesn't on the map itself though, if you mean that?
Loki

Pride

if its on the map we could have a lil stamp next to the name that says 18+

Loki

Pride

Chikory wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:12 pm
We can change the title of the room to put (18+) next to it if that’ll help?
please ... or a disclaimer when you enter like after it says

Totem has entered
DISCLAIMER: this is an 18+ room

AutumnRain
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Pronouns: Whatever
Preferred Name: Whatever

No, I know it's in the title haha. The title just isn't what I ever pay attention to when I'm in the actual room. I generally click on a room without paying attention to which one it is. I only care who's occupying the room, not what it's called. Buuut if that's just me, that's cool!

And to clarify, I meant like a literal sign in the room that says 18+ on it! Like part of the background. Sorry, I'm old and my Alzheimer's is dangerous.
dogwood
Omniscient
Omniscient

Are you speaking in terms of using the friends list? If so, if it's added to the title (not just a part of the table on the screen), it'll still pop up when you hover over someone on the friends list as well. https://prnt.sc/tgjabx (would say room title + age requirement ex: willow marsh 18+)
I sadly don't think UD is going to code a disclaimer into the old CL's code when he's currently working on the new CL2020 code atm :(
LVRDE
Gourd Vibes Only
Gourd Vibes Only
Pronouns: SHE/HER

Just curious- will there be a set of rules of what can and can’t be talked about or what you can and can’t do since it’s 18+? That way there’s at least some clarification? If someone already said there was sorry I skimmed everything x_x’
Mongrel

addendum: i also liked how other chats (i think lupinar, serenity isles) did something along the lines of repainting the same room/landscape with drastically different lighting. this could symbolize some sort of “wolfhome after dark” atmosphere that would go along with a mature rated room.
dont sell my art or designs here, take it offsite. do not contact me. i am not affiliated with this site.
using this forum to farm twitter blocks
Locked Previous topicNext topic