New RP Room!

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
underdog
Alpha - Site Owner
Alpha - Site Owner

BlueFlameWolf has generously donated another public room to Wolfhome, created by the incomparable artist Oux. The room joins the other RP rooms and is linked in via the Wilderness. Thanks to BlueFlameWolf and Oux for making this possible!

Avatar is from deviant art: http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/m/a/maklods.png?4

(Luigi is TM Nintendo, right? what's up with that?)
whats a pulse

It looks amazing, thank you Oux, for making it, and BFW for donating such a beautiful room! It makes me wish I RP'ed. x)
Colo
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Colo or L

Very nice :)

blake290

underdog wrote:BlueFlameWolf has generously donated another public room to Wolfhome, created by the incomparable artist Oux. The room joins the other RP rooms and is linked in via the Wilderness. Thanks to BlueFlameWolf and Oux for making this possible!
can i change my picture to that one of yours or do i need permission from the place u got it from?
BeauHollow
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Pronouns: He/Him or They/Them
Species: Mini Bull Terrier

blake290 wrote:
underdog wrote:BlueFlameWolf has generously donated another public room to Wolfhome, created by the incomparable artist Oux. The room joins the other RP rooms and is linked in via the Wilderness. Thanks to BlueFlameWolf and Oux for making this possible!
can i change my picture to that one of yours or do i need permission from the place u got it from?
i dont get the question
Trapper

Shane wrote:
blake290 wrote:
i dont get the question
lol i think what hes trying to say is can he change his picture to the one like UD's without permission "] or does he need permission by the site...or something..lol yeah i probably just confused people. :p
blake290

Tristin wrote:
Shane wrote:
blake290 wrote:
i dont get the question
lol i think what hes trying to say is can he change his picture to the one like UD's without permission "] or does he need permission by the site...or something..lol yeah i probably just confused people. :p
no thats what i meant lol
Fancy
Pronouns: They / Them
Preferred Name: Wren

blake290 wrote:
Whatever image you use on Wolfhome, your sniff, in the forum, or any chat for that matter you need to give credit to the artist. If you do upload an image please make sure it is free to use first..otherwise I suggest sending a PM to the artist, making sure you can use it as long as credit is given. I hope that answers your question.
underdog
Alpha - Site Owner
Alpha - Site Owner

If you want to use the RP backdrop in a private room on Wolfhome, I am okay with that. I don't recall any limitations there when BFW donated the room, but I have been mistaken before so I could be here too. From my point of view it is okay to use this backdrop on Wolfhome, but I would not want to see it moved to another chatlands site at this time.

BlueFlameWolf
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper

go for it
underdog
Alpha - Site Owner
Alpha - Site Owner

Hold on and do not use the RP room in a backdrop or elsewhere. I have to sort out some of the legal and copyright issues first and I am going to take the room down for a while until I can get some things figured out. I may have jumped the gun on putting this up as a public room. Until I know what the legal situation is, I am going to take the room down for a bit.

tsundere
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

Hi Underdog, nice to meet ya. Anyway, is they're any way a regular non-admin people like us could submit a room for Roleplay? I had a great idea last night, and would love to donate a room. Or is it admins-only donating? Thanks, because I know me and my friends would love to know :)
Azriel
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Azriel

Pride

Sunstar wrote:Hi Underdog, nice to meet ya. Anyway, is they're any way a regular non-admin people like us could submit a room for Roleplay? I had a great idea last night, and would love to donate a room. Or is it admins-only donating? Thanks, because I know me and my friends would love to know :)
Anyone can donate rooms. =) You can also just make the room free for use by having it put in the Freebie Emporium.
Image 2010-2016 and 2021-present
Locked Previous topicNext topic