Coding change for R and X rated rooms (Update top of page 6)

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
cowboy
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends
Pronouns: she/they
Preferred Name: shan

Pride

I don't like this :|
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Jansi
Species: Human

what about admins under 18
🐈
Dobermxn
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Pronouns: she/her
Preferred Name: Buzz
Species: Dobermann

You have to be over 18 to be an admin on here, not sure about other sites.
No longer active on chats - please don't message me about art/character selling, just sell them lol.

Was buzzard
AutumnRain
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Pronouns: Whatever
Preferred Name: Whatever

I'm actually wondering something...

Are admins going to be patrolling private rooms now?

Because technically someone can set their room to PG-13 and still allow R rated stuff. Are admins going to be controlling private room content?
TFerrooni
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer

On most sites you have to be 18+ to be a staff member. Reason being is that staff members have the potential of being subjected to vulgarity, nudity, and other such material that is illegal for minors to be privy to. It's part of the job, so...yeah. Thus the admins are unaffected by this change. I only ask what I did earlier because, as some people have mentioned, I have friends younger than 18 and if they're mature I would want them to be allowed so if a G-X rating would allow them in then I am fine with this rule for when I want some more...adult audiences. ;>>
THE TFerrooni
isaradia
IT'S OVER 9000!
IT'S OVER 9000!

i dont like this.
if someone is bugging you ban them
if you want to talk about dirty crap get a room
-.-
edit: also if you were ever planing on blocking people off from your room then why dont you just made the whole chatsite age 18+ the chatsite is for younger people in the first place right?
its not fair to the younger, more mature people to be blocked off because someone was too stupid enough to just ban the person from the room.
yhvgbjnrfdc gay
Redrum
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
Pronouns: He/They
Preferred Name: Eren
Species: Crow demon

I thought you could be 17+ to be an admin.
And 15 or 16 to be an AA.
idk man, im old.
Dobermxn
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

mm, yeah. I think this is a silly idea, because people are now restricted from their own rooms as wells as others.
No longer active on chats - please don't message me about art/character selling, just sell them lol.

Was buzzard
Bloodfang
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

TekaRex wrote:Oh! Question. For the rooms that have ratings across the board, does this still apply? Like, if you have a room G-X rating, can people under 18 still not get in?
No they can't get in.. I'm 17 and I've ALWAYS had my room g-pg-r-x rated and I just tried to enter my room.. No go. Had to change it.

btw I don't think this is really fair to me at the moment 'cause I keep my rooms rated r-x 'cause the topic gets a little off at times and want to warn users and now not only are MORE younger kids gonna try entering but I also CAN'T enter MY OWN rooms now without lower rating.. Will probably have to boot people more now cause they think "Oh the room is g/pg, that's a room for me", even with the (Friends Only) in the name up 'cause everyone ignores that anyways.
Attached at the Hip with Monsters/Scream
Squirrel in chat.
whats a pulse

Kat wrote:
Harlequin wrote:It's a good idea, but it has flaws.
I'm 13, and I like to go to private rooms so I can actually speak without being scared of letting my tounge loose. If I get angry or stressed whatever, I don't want to be in my own private room, and somebody comes in to something that isnt PG-13 and I get told off.
More people are probably going to fake their age now.
Sorry, it's just my opinion. :c

It's been done, and I doubt one annoying 13 year old is going to change anything. ;n;

This. n.n
Redrum
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
Pronouns: He/They
Preferred Name: Eren
Species: Crow demon

Also, I doubt admins will be monitoring rooms since, a private room is a user's and they have their own rules set. I am pretty sure admins have little to no control in a user's private rooms.
That is what Underdog told us, anyway.
idk man, im old.
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Jansi
Species: Human

okay ty can't get into my rooms
how you determined my actual birth date I don't wanna know~
🐈
Timberwolf
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith

Yes, it has to do with law and is based on movie rating, it also has to do with appearence! No, we are not expecting admins to be monitoring private rooms! Admins have only gotten involved with a private room when there is a reported complaint. Reminder, private rooms can be password activiated that means the only administrator able to cross into the room is an Alpha when needed.
Birth dates are based on what you registered with and or what you log into a room with!

Timberwolf :bighappywolf:
Timberwolf :bighappywolf:

The ear hears the call of the night and the spirt with in answers ...aaAAHHOOooooooo!!! Image
Takatia
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
Species: Fox

Pride

Clovette wrote:okay ty can't get into my rooms
how you determined my actual birth date I don't wanna know~

Around Christmas time last year, you had to give your birthdate before you logged in, otherwise you wouldn't be allowed to log in. I'm sure that's how they got it. Which is too bad because I wrote the wrong date for that... sigh.

Not active here.

Feel free to reach out on Discord: Takatia#8483
Or on Twitter: @thejesterfox
Dobermxn
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

so? I can't speak to my friends because it's the 'law' and you've only just enforced this?

Was buzzard
Locked Previous topicNext topic