Howloween Riddle challenge

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
RedFoxx
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper

Wolfhome Riddle Challenge

Here is a riddle... I am, but a delusion and far from ordinary

Now what do i do with the riddle?, well the riddle will give you a name of an admin you must take the first letter of that admins name and look into their sniff information and in there you will find another riddle leading you to the next admin, then you take the first letter of their name add it to the first letter you got and follow the riddle to the next admin.

Add all the letters together at the end and you will have a word, message that word into either myself UnderDog, FoxGrin or Star and your names will all be put into a hat, some of the wolfhome admins have kindly volunteered to draw some poses and the winners will be messaged with a list of who is available to draw them a pose.

Though we'd love our favorite artists to be able to draw us a free pose we can't expect them to draw everyone's so out of the choices you will be sent you must message us back with your first second and third choice depending on who is available to draw the pose will be doing it for you

Note: looking randomly through admins names for riddle's and adding the letters together won't work as the word won't be correct.

Happy Howloween and good Luck.
Just as i was getting used to yesterday, along came today

RedFoxx
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper

All the riddle are in Some Admins Sniffs, all you have to do now is work out which Admins name the riddle points to look in there sniff and follow it to the next one.
(as explained above)

We're having a lot of Users doing well with the Trivia lets see If anyone can do the Riddles?

Good Luck :smile:

Astra
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Please note that anyone caught posting the mystery word on the forum will have said post edited and contacted with a stirn warning. We want everyone to experience the holiday fun and ruining it for everyone by posting the mystery word is unfair for those who wish to find it out for themselves.

You can help each other by passing around hints and hints only, nothing else. If someone does not wish to know the mystery word or a hint you'd wish to share, please do not force it on that person.

Anyone found cheating or begging for the mystery word will be dealt with, action may be taken if the person(s) continue. I do not wish to be a party pooper but I also do not want to see these next few days ruined because of a few joy-killers, please contact me or one of the other admins if you spot anyone ruining the fun for others.

Have fun everyone, good luck and happy howloween.

If any of the admin team wishes to edit this post, please feel free to.
Star
Archdruid - Spirit Caller

We have only had three users get this right. Anyone else? :>
Avvie (c) Galagya
-
shackle
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Pronouns: She/They
Preferred Name: Shackle/Ash
Species: Mutt

:x i only just saw this. give me about 5 minutes?

edit:: sent (took a little longer than 5 xD teehee)
Koi

Could I still enter??
Star

king wrote:Could I still enter??
Since you posted this before hand I will go ahead and let you PM me the answer. I need it by tomorrow morning.

No more entries guys!

We shall be posting the results soon! :D
Avvie (c) Galagya
-
RedFoxx
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper

Well done to everyone who got the Riddle contest correct, as you can see the correct word was FLASK

Winners will be posted soon :smile:

F I am, but a delusion and far from ordinary (Fancy)
L What survives through time, handed down generation to generation. (Legends)
A I was a first and through me many could see (Astra)
S At once, they fire in deafening roar (Salvo)
K I'm a state and the rice bowl of malaysia (Kedah=Keda)

Thanks for making this a great Howloween everyone.

Palefox
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

RedFoxx wrote:L What survives through time, handed down generation to generation. (Legends)
You know, I actually tried this game, but could never find the next part of the riddle on Legend's sniff.

Either she hadn't added it yet when the contest started, or there was too much other stuff on it to sift through and find.

I figured I just guessed it wrong, and couldn't find another solution, so I just quit.
Milli
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

I got that answer but didn't send it in. lol.
I did it by random selection and then rearranging the letters into to the only word it could spell ;)
Koi

Yah me neither :/ never found anything on legends sniff
Star

Almost all the users that gave us the answers got it right. I figure it might have been hidden in some way. (I honestly have no idea) She probably removed it now. I took the one out of mine as well.
Avvie (c) Galagya
-
Palefox
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

Star wrote:Almost all the users that gave us the answers got it right. I figure it might have been hidden in some way. (I honestly have no idea) She probably removed it now. I took the one out of mine as well.
Eh. I actually tried searching the first day this opened.
Thats what leads me to believe it just wasn't added yet.

But oh well.
Star

Palefox wrote:
Star wrote:Almost all the users that gave us the answers got it right. I figure it might have been hidden in some way. (I honestly have no idea) She probably removed it now. I took the one out of mine as well.
Eh. I actually tried searching the first day this opened.
Thats what leads me to believe it just wasn't added yet.

But oh well.
yeah I understand.. but like I said quite a few users managed to get it right. So something was right.
Avvie (c) Galagya
-
Locked Previous topicNext topic