FAQ's on the Forum

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
Guardian
The Last Skyrbender

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What are Administrators and who are they?
Administrators are members assigned with the highest level of control over the entire board. These members can accept or delete accounts, ban users, as well as help with anything needed. They can also remove inappropriate signatures and forum avatars.

2. What are Moderators and who are they?
Moderators are individuals who look after the forums from day to day. They have the authority to edit or delete posts and lock, unlock, move, delete and split topics in the forum they moderate. Generally, moderators are present to prevent users from going off-topic or posting abusive or offensive material.

3. Oh no! I lost my Password!
Easy fix; no need to panic! Just visit the Login Page and click Ive Forgotten My Password. Directions will be sent to your email from there.

4. How do I change my settings?
As a registered user, all your settings are stored in the board database. To change or update anything go to your User Control Panel found at the top right.

5. How do I show an image below my username?
Well first off you'll need to upload a small picture to Photobucket or Imgur. The max size for an Avatar would be 200x200. Then go to your User Control Panel. Click Profile on the left, then Edit Avatar. From there you can post the link to your image, then click Submit :)

6. How do I post a topic in a forum?
To post a new topic on the forum is very simple :) Be sure to know what you want to post then look for the best place that suit's what you are about to post. Each forum section has its own set of rules so be sure to please read them.

7. How do I edit or delete a post?
Unless you are a board Administrator or Moderator, you can't delete your own topics. So if you need a topic deleted please contact a Forum Admin or Mod. You can edit your post by clicking the edit button on your topic.

8. How do I add a signature to my post?
This is another thing that can be done via User Control Panel :) So head on up to your Control Panel, once there click Profile. Under Options you'll see Edit Signature, go there. From there you can add your Signature. Now just don't forget no signatures above 300x600, and to keep them PG-13.

9. How do I create a poll?
Create a New Topic in the Section your Poll would be best suited in. You would then fill in the usual stuff, Subject then talk about your Poll. Explain why you created it or your goal in the end for others users to understand what you want. After filling that out scroll down to the Poll Creation area. You would fill in your Poll Question, List your Options(at least 2), please make sure each Option is on it's own line. After your done click Submit and wait :) Here is a visual example of what your Poll should look like.- Poll Example

10. How can I report posts to a moderator?
Feel free to PM any Forum Mod or Forum Admin in this List if any topic needs a looking at. Though if it's really bad and needs attention ASAP you can find them on the Chat.

11. How do I bump my topic?
Simply bump the topic by replying to it, however, be sure to follow the board rules when doing so. Meaning please only bump topics every 24hrs :)

12. How can I search a forum or forums?
There are two ways to search for things on the forum. When you go into a thread there is a Search Tool at the bottom left. Can simply just type what your looking for there. If you can't find something that way, there is a Advance Search. You would look at the top right of the Forum and click Search. From there you can type in what your looking for and even the author of the topic/post. Also you can pick which Thread you wish to search :)

13. How can I find my own posts and topics?
There is a "Show Your Post" option within your Control Panel. Or you can use one of the Search Tools explained above.

Some How To's

Oh no! I see Stolen Art, what do I do?
Well first off never ever post on the topic itself. Contact Staff immediately, or send an ART Member a PM.

How To Turn Signatures Off
User Control Panel - > Board Preferences - > Edit Display Options - > Display Signatures - > Yes/No

How Do I Make a Word Clickable
Text Here

How Do I Make Clickable Pictures
[url=Link For Whatever Here][img]Picture Link Here[img][url]

How To Retrieve Bookmarks
User Control Panel - > Manage Bookmarks
Locked Previous topicNext topic