Barf poses!

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Galagya
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Pronouns: don't care
Species: demon

A bit too far I'd say. :)
ollieollieoxenfree!
Ocean
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

SGrayWolf wrote:
Mif wrote:Wolves throw up less then they "mark" you know... We should really consider that pose again... we don't have to make the "marking jucies" realistic or anything... no chucks of...well anything you weird kids may have chunky in your yellow snow making machines.
Appropriate color.... anyways... those would be kidney stones and I've heard they hurt like the dickens!
LMFAO :biglol:
Mif

Is urine really that much worse then vomit? In my opinion I'd much rather have urine on me, and not become of some fetish you freaks, but because urine is sterile, and vomit has all sorts of stomach bile and undigested food...

I'm still trying to keep with the proper colors in case you hadn't noticed.
Blackfeathr
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Pronouns: AEIOU sometimes Y
Species: Coyote

Pride

Wolfhome Related

Vomit is like deuces coming out of the mouth >:|

Commissions | Premades | ToS
RedFoxx
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper

Ok lets please try to get back on topic with this, Some are happy with allowing barf poses and equal amounts it would seem are not.
The barf poses that will be allowed are only meant as a bit of fun and we're not going to accept very realistic one's.

Before any more debating is put into poses physically taking a leak showing fluids etc, we won't be allowing them the amount of complaints we got back then with someone abusing the mark pose was sad, I can imagine the amount we would get if someone was peeing on them.

For now though lets see how the barf poses go, if it ends up they get abused very much like the old mark pose's and we have a lot of complaints we'll have consider if to keep allowing them.

I see that there is a few people who don't quite like the vomit pose I made along with my other puppy poses, that really isn't a problem it's been removed and won't be allowed as a freebie.
Just as i was getting used to yesterday, along came today

Bear
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

IF ANYBODY ABUSES THIS I WILL BE VERY ANGRY FOR MY RAINBOW VOMIT POSE IS AMAZING..
Timberwolf

The last straw on the mark pose was when a Wolf Home spammer kept marking Goldenwolf. That and several other defication pose where pulled.

Timberwolf :bighappywolf:

The ear hears the call of the night and the spirt with in answers ...aaAAHHOOooooooo!!! Image
Lyrak
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

I wonder... if pee poses would be less objectionable if they, like the weapons rule, had to not be "aimed".

Because for some reason, I am now thinking of Coy peeing all over the forums... and my brain is thinking of an "omgexcitedpee" pose. lol

And I don't think barf poses could be abused easily so long as we continue to only allow goofy-barf. I mean, I guess somebody might get offended if you're barfing rainbows at them (I mean gawd, do you know how HARD that is to get out of white fur?? :P), but.... not many. lol
Timberwolf

To some, if there is a chance to annoy somewolf, they will find away. Besides for a male wolf it is all aim. This is a chat full of artists with a lot of imagination anything is possible and creativity is our goal in life.

The ear hears the call of the night and the spirt with in answers ...aaAAHHOOooooooo!!! Image
False Prophet
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper

I don't see why a vomit pose is okay and not a "peepee" pose =P both can and will be abused with some not so very nice users. I would think since some people already have vomit poses and some would like "peepee" poses, that if there is a user who abuses the pose to ban that one user from the pose? o_o it's not right if one user or a group of lame-o's want to abuse it that all are punished from it xP So I think it would be alright to have a "peepee" pose if we can have a vomit pose =P
It could be used as some friendly pisseriffic fun if you ask me xD I dunno, thought I'd just say something. o_o -shrugs-
Lyrak
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Timberwolf wrote:Besides for a male wolf it is all aim.
Not fully true. I have seen many a male dog squat - usually the somewhat more submissive ones. And a very dominant female will actually lift her leg.
West
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

I think there will be less abuse of these because the old mark pose was a default, so you had everyone able to use it where as now only paying users can use it. And while I'm not trying to say ALL free users are the annoying users and all pay users behave perfectly; it's more of a big deal to get in trouble if you pay in my opinion and because it's free more random people coming on just for kicks use the free account. So to be honest I don't think the barf or mark poses would be abused- and like uhm, someone said earlier in this thread mark poses ARE allowed. At least I know I've seen the old golden wolf ones around, just without the fluids. -shrug-
click for refs

Art--Commissions--Permissions
SGrayWolf

Most any pose, feature, etc can be abused to some degree so I agree with Mikula.

If someone abuses [anything in question] and it's complained about then punish the abuser for doing said action/etc.

If someone(s) wants to cut up and be silly with a urinating pose or a vomit pose or whatever (as long as it's not violating public room rules/whatnot) and everyone that is participating consents and is fine with it..

Let them.
Ravi

I agree on the whole "punishing" the abuser, but when you've got the majority of the people who have peeing poses abusing their right to have them, then what's the point in having them allowed in the first place?

I haven't seen the barf poses abused yet (I think the only person I've seen with a barf pose is Bear and she's usually quiet and in the corner anyway). As long as there isn't any default poses, I don't see why people would have any reason to get their filthy hands on it so easily (this applying the whole pee thing, too).

Then again, having a pose with its leg up puts the point across anyway. Don't necessarily have to make it peeing.
Locked Previous topicNext topic