Forum changes/issues

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
Colo
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Colo or L

Due to the update we had a few days ago some features have been messed up. If you find something you think has bugged or changed since the update, PM me/post here and I will try to get it sorted ASAP.

During this time things might flick in and out of existence or temporarily break. This is down to PHPbb and the way they think forums should be designed. I can ask is that you are a little patient and we will try to get things back on track as soon as possible!

Bug list:
  • *Users not being able to vote in polls
    *Posting links leaves excess text: Example:
    http://vikuliusik.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
    And then the " onclick---
    *Clicking a parent category while viewing a sub-forum or sub-forum's topic takes you to an active topic list for that forum section instead of a view of the category and its sub-forums.

Collide
Community Team
Community Team
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Kristin

When you post links to images.
Example:
http://vikuliusik.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And then the " onclick---
Chenneoue
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith

After reading a post, I tend to click back to the main area of that forum section. When doing this, I am taken to a list of stickies... not sure how else to explain it. But it is not the right area. Like this thread. I click "General" and instead of being taken there, there is a LONG list of stickies... D:

EDIT: Ok I think I see what's going on. I guess instead of having the subforums on the top of the page, they are on the bottom. All threads within the "general" area are now on top... Not really a bug then, just format change I guess.
Colo
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Colo or L

Chenneoue wrote:After reading a post, I tend to click back to the main area of that forum section. When doing this, I am taken to a list of stickies... not sure how else to explain it. But it is not the right area. Like this thread. I click "General" and instead of being taken there, there is a LONG list of stickies... D:

EDIT: Ok I think I see what's going on. I guess instead of having the subforums on the top of the page, they are on the bottom. All threads within the "general" area are now on top... Not really a bug then, just format change I guess.
I see what you mean, when you click general it shows all the stickies and recent topics for that forum section specifically instead of subsections.

WinterWolfess
Omega - Newcomer
Omega - Newcomer

Well, this is whats happening with me
I just want to know if I will ever be able to chat again, today, this week? When? lol
Whenever I sign in the computer freezes and I get this stupid pop up.
I've tried Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, I've restarted my computer, I've updated my software, cleaned my comp, and nothin.
And clues?
Perseus
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
Pronouns: she/her
Preferred Name: Alli
Species: Fennec Fox

Pride

Heyl wrote:so for some reason, when i click on a link (for example clicking on a URL to a song)
Instead of it opening in a new window or tab (I hate tabs and would prefer it opened in a window, yet it disobeys my wishes)
It simply replaces my current open window.

this.

also @WinterWolfess; that is happening to everyone. it'll clear up soon.

❝ i don't want to spend my life ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄.
»»————- ★ ————-««
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ commissions | toyhou.se ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

perseus & luce on chat
Locked Previous topicNext topic