I sent my request in Aug. 9th, waiting isn't so bad, To be honest I forgot that the date was coming up. I'm anticipating the results. I had several friends that applied so I hope to at least see them. Though i'd love to host events like the Christmas Room event myself ^^Eileen wrote:Yeah, Sorry about being a little excited. Have been waiting for 3-4 days. It feels like I was waiting forever for today to come.
Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
- Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
- Posts: 4652
- Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:40 am
- Avatar ©: Me
- Signature ©: me
- Gender: One that could only be defined by Slam Poetry
- Location: Hell || Asch on chat.
- The stuff of Legends
- Posts: 16898
- Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:16 pm
- Avatar ©: howlinkiro
- Signature ©: alpen
- Gender: ♀
- Preferred Name: hannah
- Species: werewolf
- Location: gotham
- Posts: 22198
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:12 am
- Avatar ©: Rapture
- Preferred Name: Colo or L
- Location: England
Thanks all for your applications! It will be a tough choice as we have had such an overwhelming response. It will be a little while until we can go through each application but an announcement will be made when we have chosen! :)