Eventful and Friends!

Looking to get more involved in the community? Community events and get-togethers are added here by the Event Committee, Relations Team and the Administration.
Eventful
Event Planner
Event Planner

Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:56 am

Introducing. . .

As you may have noticed, the Event Committee has been pretty quiet recently, and for good reason. I had decided to take it upon myself to embark on a new adventure to find new friends to bring back home with me. While I was out, I stumbled upon the prettiest pond any pup has ever seen, and if you know me, I'm ALL about jumping into ponds, or any body of water, that is. To my own surprise, it was not just any ordinary pond, but something like a "rainbow pool" and when I emerged back out... well.. I was TOTALLY DIFFERENT. I became BLUE! I even spotted a few other distinguished markings on my legs and hauches. I was so excited that I ran as fast as my little legs could carry me to my new found friends, Fayete and Celebria, to tell them all about what happened. They almost didn't recognize me, but they knew that my enthusiasm could not be matched or duplicated and joined me in celebrating my new found coat. It is with much pleasure that I announce my new look, I am very proud and excited to splash more colour throughout Wolfhome with the help of my new friends. SO HERE I AM!:

I also wanted us to give everyone a quick introduction to both of my new friends. Fayete is who we have always called "The Wolfhome Fairy" but we had never taken the opportunity to ask her what her name actually was. Fayete will be in charge of Member of the Month and Artist Spotlight updates, as well as entertaining young hearts on Chat with riddles and games. Here's a picture of her, so you can recognize her when you see her on Chat!

Celebria was a bit shy at first, but is now ready to celebrate the holidays with us. She does not have a winter and summer coat, but it does change according to the Holidays. She will be in charge with all holiday-related events and give-aways. This includes Howl-o-ween and the Advent Calendar, for example. I snapped some pictures of her so you can see what I mean:

Halloween version / Holiday version

We are excited to be bringing you Events, Contests and Games and are thrilled to begin and be a part of Wolfhome's new chapter.
11 x

• Information