Meet the Event Committee!

Looking to get more involved in the community? Community events and get-togethers are added here by the Event Committee, Relations Team and the Administration.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Eventful
Event Planner
Event Planner

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:55 pm

The Wolfhome Event Committee

The Event Committee, otherwise known as the EC, are those who plan and run the events here on Wolfhome. Here is a little information about each member!

●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●

Avani
Event Committee Admin
Hey there Im Ava, local Coffee/Tea Fox. I'm 37 years old and from Maryland. I'm a stay at home mom, my boyfriend has two boys. I'm also happily adopted by two kitties, Cleo and Riddick. I enjoy coffee, tea and quite a few shows such as The Walking Dead, Greys Anatomy, and Supernatural. I can also be found feeding the squirrel’s & birds :D

Refresh
Event Committee Admin
HALLO ICH BIN IZAK i am a baby that is all. i like to game and draw :3

Sylvahnas
Event Committee Admin
Greetings! I'm Sylvahnas, most call me Sylvah/Syl. I previously went by the names of Affirmed, Bagheera, and Admiral. I am very familiar around these parts as I've been here since 2010/2011. I'm proudly Canadian, I was in the Canadian Armed Forces for almost 4 years, and released shortly after. I am now currently a stay at home mother for my son, and step daughter. I'm a fitness addict, and have been for a couple of years now, and workout on a regular/daily basis. I do digital artwork and commissions on the side as a hobby. I'm a huge gamer, and a World of Warcraft geek. I like to think I'm easily approachable, and feel free to strike up a conversation if you'd like, I'm really just a big ol' goofball.

Adits
Event Committee Member
Hi! I am Adits or Misty! I live in NC with my daughter and two dogs. I am 30 years old. I have been around Wolfhome since 2000. I took a long hiatus from 2009- 2018. I love anything murder mystery related, the color teal, and foxes.

Arcade
Event Committee Member
hi! i’m arcade. i’m almost 20 years old and am a sophomore in college majoring in psychology. i really enjoy anything about animals (specifically dogs, cats, and opossums) and am a competitive pole dancer! i live in alabama with my boyfriend and hopefully a cat soon >:)

Cider
Event Committee Member
Hello, I’m Cider! I live in Virginia in a tiny house. My wife and I have a little homestead with a garden, 14 chickens, and a beehive. I also have two cats and a dog! I’m a graphic designer and social media manager for my day job, and enjoy several artistic hobbies. I’m super happy to be on the Event Committee team and hope to help make Wolfhome even more fun!

Hocus
Event Committee Member
I'm Hocus! I live in New Jersey with my boyfriend and 3 dogs: 2 corgis and a pit mix. I love drawing, gaming, exercising, music and a whole bunch of other stuff. I've been on Wolfhome since around 2010 and am an Event Committee veteran. I work as a bank teller during the day and plan events for you all during the night!

Kylo
Event Committee Member
-

Mansery
Event Committee Member
-

Rhea
Event Committee Member
Hey everyone, it's Rhea! I'm a traditional and digital artist. I'm 22 years old, I enjoy road trips, video games and movies. I have 1 dog and 2 cats and they're cuddle bugs! I've been on chatlands for 8 years and counting! I live in New Jersey, but my long term plan is to move to Florida hopefully sometime in the near future! I'm very laid back and willing to have a conversation with anyone. Feel free to talk to me anytime on chat, shoot me a PM on the forums or if you have any questions ask away!

whimsy
Event Committee Member
hi hello... Hi there........
I'm whimsy, also birdie, also at one point HUSHHUSHHUSH,
I am 27, have 5 rats, 2 cats, and a boyfriend at home
I currently work as a pastry assistant but spent my years prior to that in the animal care/zookeeping field as an animal trainer/keeper!!
I like cute things and games on the switch
I draw n crochet n sculpt a lil with polymer clay
Uh
Yeah
Love u all

Xina
Event Committee Member
Hey there! I'm Taylor, or Xina as you may know me by. I'm originally from NC but still reside in GA after finishing a Biomedical Engineering degree at Mercer University in Georgia. I am currently working for a regulatory publishing place as my day job and part of the WH Event Committee as my side job. I have a cat named Willow and a Ball Python named Athena. I enjoy playing mostly Nintendo videogames and watching TV in my free time.
4 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic