Meet the Event Committee!

Looking to get more involved in the community? Community events and get-togethers are added here by the Event Committee, Relations Team and the Administration.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Eventful
Event Planner
Event Planner

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:55 pm

The Wolfhome Event Committee

The Event Committee, otherwise known as the EC, are those who plan and run the events here on Wolfhome. Here is a little information about each member!

●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●

Sidekick
Head of Event Committee
Hello! I'm Sidekick and you can call me Side, SK, Kick, any variation of my username, or you can call me by my real name, Kayla! I have been an admin member since 2017, and an Event Committee member since 2018. I am also the Event Committee Leader! I really love this website and enjoy planning events and getting people participating. My other hobbies include: baking, cooking, photography, and most types of artwork! I'm also a bit of a movie buff. I love animals and I have two dogs, Daisy Mae and Angel Rose.

Chikory
Event Committee Admin
Hi! It's me Chiko, also known as foxolotl, Akala and Cass. I'm 22 and been around for a little while. I've been on the admin team since 2014, but only recently joined the Event Committee as a full member in 2020. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I love my babies (my betta fish, guppies and my beloved rescue pupper, Sandy), and playing video games. I'm also an artist (and im training to become a secondary school art and humanities teacher :o). Feel free to send me event recommendations!

Refresh
Event Committee Admin
Hello! My name is Refresh / Issac. I’m 17 years old and am the baby of the team. I’m from Dublin, Ireland ! No, I’m not a leprechaun. I joined Wolfhome last year and fell in love straight away! I love to draw, play sports and play video games. I’m a chatterbox too so don’t be afraid to approach me to talk - I’ll talk about anything ! I’m very excited to be apart of this team and learn from the oldies <3

CrowFly
Event Committee Member
Hi there all! My name is CrowFly although feel free to call me crow. I have been apart of the wolfhome community for roughly 8 years. I am a free lance digital artist that also does artwork for a living. I enjoy reading, watching tv shows, going and exploring nature and I have a huge love for animals and wild life. I spend a large majority of my time at home working as an in-stream artist and tending to the house and my own personal website, EverLast Forest as the owner. I am always open to chat so please feel free to message me, I'm also always happy to answer questions. <3

Rhea
Event Committee Member
Hey everyone, it's Rhea! I'm a traditional and digital artist. I'm 22 years old, I enjoy road trips, video games and movies. I have 1 dog and 2 cats and they're cuddle bugs! I've been on chatlands for 8 years and counting! I live in New Jersey, but my long term plan is to move to Florida hopefully sometime in the near future! I'm very laid back and willing to have a conversation with anyone. Feel free to talk to me anytime on chat, shoot me a PM on the forums or if you have any questions ask away!
2 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic