Meet the Event Committee!

Looking to get more involved in the community? Community events and get-togethers are added here by the Event Committee, Relations Team and the Administration.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Eventful
Event Planner
Event Planner

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:55 pm

The Wolfhome Event Committee

The Event Committee, otherwise known as the EC, are those who plan and run the events here on Wolfhome. Here is a little information about each member!

●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●

Avani
Event Committee Admin
-

Refresh
Event Committee Admin
Hello! My name is Refresh / Issac. I’m 17 years old and am the baby of the team. I’m from Dublin, Ireland ! No, I’m not a leprechaun. I joined Wolfhome last year and fell in love straight away! I love to draw, play sports and play video games. I’m a chatterbox too so don’t be afraid to approach me to talk - I’ll talk about anything ! I’m very excited to be apart of this team and learn from the oldies <3

Kylo
Event Committee Member
-

Rhea
Event Committee Member
Hey everyone, it's Rhea! I'm a traditional and digital artist. I'm 22 years old, I enjoy road trips, video games and movies. I have 1 dog and 2 cats and they're cuddle bugs! I've been on chatlands for 8 years and counting! I live in New Jersey, but my long term plan is to move to Florida hopefully sometime in the near future! I'm very laid back and willing to have a conversation with anyone. Feel free to talk to me anytime on chat, shoot me a PM on the forums or if you have any questions ask away!

Xina
Event Committee Member
-
2 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic