Meet the Event Committee!

Looking to get more involved in the community? Community events and get-togethers are added here by the Event Committee, Relations Team and the Administration.
Eventful
Event Planner
Event Planner

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:55 pm

The Wolfhome Event Committee

The Event Committee, otherwise known as the EC, are those who plan and run the events here on Wolfhome. Here is a little information about each member!

●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●

Aeolia
Head of Event Committee
Hey everybody! I'm Aeolia, I find writing things about myself extremly difficult but here we go. I am currently studying my way into an Educational degree, I am taking a course to become a Daycare teacher/early childhood educator and am thinking I will go to teachers college afterwards. I am still undecided on that though! I love to play games and brighten up anybody's day. I was on WH a very long time ago and took a very long break and am now back in full force and ready to pump up the forums with some sweet events. Anyways, I am pretty easy going and am very approachable, I may be awkward at first but that will... intensify. ;^) Feel free to send me a message if you would like to chat!

Bedagi
Event Committee Leader
Hiii! I'm a Buddhist Hippie in real life who currently resides in Ohio. I'm very relaxed and calm with a hyper side that periodically shows when I'm around close friends. I'm into movies, tv shows, and music. Some of my favorite movies would be Repo! The Genetic Opera, Crash, The Divergent series, Harry Potter series and the Star Wars series. When it comes to tv shows I'm a huge fan of Supernatural, The 100 and The Walking Dead. As for music my style can be all over the place but some of my all time favorites bands/singers would be Brand New, Halsey, Twenty One Pilots, Glassjaw and I Prevail. I'm an artist as well. I do mostly digital artwork but I'd like to expand my abilities into other medias soon/in the future. I'm a very easy going individual and enjoy meeting and getting to know new people so don't be shy if you see me around; say hi! =)

●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●

Artemis
Event Committee Member
Hey there! I am Artemis, or Maecy. I am currently 16 years of age and am a Junior in high school. I enjoy listening to EDM and Top hits music and in my free time I run track and help with the school football team. I have been in this community since 2010 but I have been off and on several times. If you ever need anything don't be scared to ask! I am up for giving advice, helping or even new friends at any time!

Buzzard
Event Committee Member
Hello, my name is Buzzard, I am 21 years old and reside in the UK with my 4 cats (3 bengals and 1 pixie-bob) and my fiancee. When I am not online I work at a pet store as a supervisor and cat nutritionist and have done so for the past 3-4 years. I am passionate about animals and have been since I could remember, I adore cats, birds, reptiles and insects. I am also a self-taught artist an love drawing whenever I have the chance :) I am very friendly and open to any conversations with anyone - would love to make some new friends ♥

Hocus
Event Committee Member
I'm Hocus! I'm a 19 year old female residing in New Jersey, USA. I've been on Wolfhome for about 7 years now. I'm a feminist. I love werewolves, the color green, makeup, Criminal Minds, Bastille, otters, horror movies, the beach and tons of other things! I actually don't have a sense of smell. I'm attending community college at the moment and then will move onto a four year college. I am eager to please and love making new friends so don't hesitate to talk to me! I am all bark and no bite.

Hygge
Event Committee Member
hello! i am hygge, also known as ricochet. i am a college student residing in south carolina. when i am not in class, i am listening to music, watching netflix, or playing my ukulele. i am a huge fan of hamilton, law & order svu, imagine dragons, disney, and clemson football. if you're interested in getting to know me, please don't be shy! my inbox is always open :)

Liebe
Event Committee Member
Hello, I'm Liebe or Sam if you'd like to use my actual name! I'm 18 and go by they/them pronouns. I've also been a part of chats for about 7 years on and off. I'm a first year college student studying graphic design c: I listen to a plethora of music, ranging from punk to obscure indie, though alternative music seems to be my favorite (some specific bands/artists include Crywank, Jack Garratt, Lauv, and Keaton Henson). An interesting fact about me is that I play roller derby--if you don't know what that is feel free to ask or look up some info about it, I guarantee you'll find it interesting. I know I have a great sense of humor and I love getting to know new people, so definitely feel free to shoot me a message of any kind c:

Little
Event Committee Member
Hi everyone, Little here at your service. I am a 17 year old female living in California, USA. I am currently a junior in high school who also happens to be taking a couple college courses at my local JC! I plan taking my vet med pre-reqs fall of 2018 so animals are a huge impact on my life. I am a rodeo freak meaning I love me some barrel racing and horses! When I am not helping my mom or in school I find myself listening to music, riding horses, or just cruising in my pretty little Tahoe. I have been apart of the community since 2007 off and on with many usernames of the past and watched a lot of things change here over time! I love animals, riding horses, quads/4wheelers, and "The Walking Dead". It would be really nice to meet you so don't be shy! drop by and say "Hi!

Maggot
Event Committee Member
i'm located in wisconsin, i'm 18 years old, in school and working. i have an amazing significant other and a gsd named yuki. yuki is my bestest friend, EVER. i enjoy art and other fun stuff. i'm bad at telling people about myself!!

MochaChu
Event Committee Member
Hello Everybody, I'm Mochachu. I am a 16 year old girl that lives in Wisconsin. I am currently a Junior in high school whom is working towards accomplishing her dream of becoming a veterinarian, it has been my dream since I was 4. I love nature, animals, music, and almost everything and anybody. I am also a nerd, tea and coffee lover, and a big band geek. Some of my hobbies are drawing, writing, playing video games, and doing outdoorsy stuff such as camping and gardening. In the mere future, once I am officially graduated from high school, I plan on going to a 2 year college and then a 4 year and so on. I enjoy meeting new people and getting to know people. If you'd like to get to know me, don't hesitate to start up a conversation! ^-^

Navuu
Event Committee Member
Hi everyone, so my name is Riley and I am a 23 year old Nursing student! I'm getting my first two years of college done at a community college then moving to a University. I currently reside in Nevada, USA and when I'm not at work or school, I'm typically on chats or with my dog Lexi. I could talk about her for hours and will show pictures if you ask! I try and make it seem like I'm a very open person so don't be hesitant to talk to me!

Rhea
Event Committee Member
Hey everyone, Samsung here! I'm a traditional artist more so a 'painter' and I'm 18 years old! I enjoy horse riding, driving, road trips, eating, video games, movies and being a mom. I like to eat food a lot.. but who doesn't? My all time favorite animal is a fennec fox. I have four dogs, three cats and two rats who I love oh so much! I've been on chatlands roughly since I was around the age of 12 and my favorite color is blue. Currently I reside in Maryland, but I'm hoping to move to NC sometime soon. I'm very laid back and willing to have a conversation with anyone. Feel free to talk to me anytime on chat or if you have any questions don't be scared to ask!

Takatia
Event Committee Member
Howdy! I'm Takatia. I'm a full time researcher. I'm highly interested in the sciences and the arts. In my spare time, I enjoy listening to music, writing, drawing, talking with friends, and eating all the chocolate covered strawberries. I've been apart of Chatlands since 2008, but was not active in the community until 2009. If you ever see me around, feel free to say hello! I'm super friendly (and a bit nerdy and silly :P).

Xina
Event Committee Member
Hello! My name is Taylor and I am a 19 year old Biomedical Engineering student! I love science and medical things. I love dogs and food and learning new things. I have been around Wolfhome for about 7 years now and I am so thankful forr the community. I have a miniature Australian Shepherd named Sydney and I can talk about her all day and show you cute pictures if you ever ask.
1 x

• Information