Meet the Event Committee!

Looking to get more involved in the community? Community events and get-togethers are added here by the Event Committee, Relations Team and the Administration.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Eventful
Event Planner
Event Planner

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:55 pm

The Wolfhome Event Committee

The Event Committee, otherwise known as the EC, are those who plan and run the events here on Wolfhome. Here is a little information about each member!

●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●

Bedagi
Head of Event Committee
Hiii! I'm a Buddhist Hippie in real life who currently resides in Ohio. I'm very relaxed and calm with a hyper side that periodically shows when I'm around close friends. I'm into movies, tv shows, and music. Some of my favorite movies would be Repo! The Genetic Opera, Crash, Evil Dead, the Harry Potter series and the Star Wars series. When it comes to tv shows I'm a huge fan of Supernatural, Grey's Anatomy and The Walking Dead. As for music my style can be all over the place but some of my all time favorites bands/singers would be Brand New, Halsey, Of Monsters and Men, Glassjaw and Nut Squirrel Zipper. I'm an artist as well. I do mostly digital artwork but I'd like to expand my abilities into other medias soon/in the future. I'm a very easy going individual and enjoy meeting and getting to know new people so don't be shy if you see me around; say hi! =)

Fik
Event Committee Leader
Hi guys, I'm Fik! I'm previously known as Dunbar (marzipan or kimi long ago in a far away place). I've recently returned to adminship after a short break. I've been around Chatlands and other 2D animal chat sites since 2004. My hobbies are many, I enjoy crocheting, knitting, drawing, reading, making jewelry, cooking, baking... the list goes on... I'm a huge dork, I love all things fantasy, video games and the like. I play D&D on occasions, and other tabletop RPGs. I currently work as an administrative assistant at Springbrook, a school for children with disabilities. I'm in a 10 year relationship with my best friend Mike. We have three animalsons (Jake the Dog, Gibson, and Buddy) who are all the loves of my life. I'm very open and love to chat about anything so please, chat me up, I'm lonely.

Aurocard
Event Committee Member
-

Coyfox
Event Committee Member
HOWDY! I'm Coyfox, but please feel free to call me Jesse! You might have known me in the past as thedragonrealm a few years ago. I'm a premed student currently at UNC Chapel Hill. Disney is my favorite thing in the entire world closely followed by LOTR, Overwatch, and musicals! I have a love for medicine, public health, neuroscience, and geology! I love to debate and talk about nerdy things, so you can always reach out to me if you want to talk science. I have a cute bunny named Zozo, and he's the cutest thing in the world I really enjoy playing video games, drawing, and writing in my free time - so if you ever want to develop characters.. I'm your man. Please feel free to talk to me whenever! In terms of offsite places - I'm on deviantart as beechi, and I'm willing to give out my dc/skype/etc if you just shoot me a pm!

MochaChu
Event Committee Member
Hello Everybody, I'm Mochachu. I am a 16 year old girl that lives in Wisconsin. I am currently a Junior in high school whom is working towards accomplishing her dream of becoming a veterinarian, it has been my dream since I was 4. I love nature, animals, music, and almost everything and anybody. I am also a nerd, tea and coffee lover, and a big band geek. Some of my hobbies are drawing, writing, playing video games, and doing outdoorsy stuff such as camping and gardening. In the mere future, once I am officially graduated from high school, I plan on going to a 2 year college and then a 4 year and so on. I enjoy meeting new people and getting to know people. If you'd like to get to know me, don't hesitate to start up a conversation! ^-^

Mongrel
Event Committee Member
hello! i'm mongrel, better known as alia. i've been a wolfhomer since early 2008. i am a twenty year old female living in central ohio. i have a border collie - nomad, and a crested gecko - sriracha. i am a practicing buddhist, amateur vegetarian, and self-proclaimed dog aficionado. i love science fiction, aliens, hiking, red pandas, and summer, among other things. i am currently enrolled in the business program with a concentration in entrepreneurship. i work with dogs in a boarding & daycare facility, and have previous experience as a vet assistant. i also shadow under a dog trainer. i usually spend my time watching shows or hanging out with friends. otherwise, i have no idea what i'm doing with my life!

Navuu
Event Committee Member
Hi everyone, so my name is Riley and I am a 23 year old Nursing student! I'm getting my first two years of college done at a community college then moving to a University. I currently reside in Nevada, USA and when I'm not at work or school, I'm typically on chats or with my dog Lexi. I could talk about her for hours and will show pictures if you ask! I try and make it seem like I'm a very open person so don't be hesitant to talk to me!

Rhea
Event Committee Member
Hey everyone, Samsung here! I'm a traditional artist more so a 'painter' and I'm 18 years old! I enjoy horse riding, driving, road trips, eating, video games, movies and being a mom. I like to eat food a lot.. but who doesn't? My all time favorite animal is a fennec fox. I have four dogs, three cats and two rats who I love oh so much! I've been on chatlands roughly since I was around the age of 12 and my favorite color is blue. Currently I reside in Maryland, but I'm hoping to move to NC sometime soon. I'm very laid back and willing to have a conversation with anyone. Feel free to talk to me anytime on chat or if you have any questions don't be scared to ask!

Shu
Event Committee Member
-
2 x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information