Member of the Month & Artist Spotlight - Nominations for November are OPEN

Looking to get more involved in the community? Community events and get-togethers are added here by the Event Committee, Relations Team and the Administration.
Fayete
Event Planner
Event Planner

Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:27 am

Please send me any nominations you have for Artist Spotlight and Member of the Month! Just include which award you’d like to see them to win (you can nominate the same user for both if you’d like) and a few sentences about why you think they deserve it!
2 x
Avani
Alpha - Head of Event Committee
Species: Cross Fox

Pride

Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:36 pm

Hello everyone! August nomination’s are OPEN for Member of the Month and Artist Spotlight! Please send your nomination’s to Fayete via Forum PM please <3

Just include which award you’d like to see them to win (you can nominate the same user for both if you’d like) and a few sentences about why you think they deserve it! Thank you!!
2 x
”Always Keep Fighting” - Jared Padalecki
Check Here for Current Events!!
Fayete
Event Planner
Event Planner

Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:01 pm

Hello lovely Wolfhomers! Please send me your nominations for the August Member of the Month and August Artist Spotlight! All you have to do is send me a PM here on the forum with who you would like to nominate and which award you think they deserve.
1 x
Avani

Pride

Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:08 am

Hello everyone! September Nomination’s are OPEN for Member of the Month and Artist Spotlight! Please send your nomination’s to Fayete via Forum PM please <3

Just include which award you’d like to see them to win (you can nominate the same user for both if you’d like) and a few sentences about why you think they deserve it! Thank you!!
1 x
Avani

Pride

Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:48 pm

Hello everyone!!
Hope everyone is doing well :)

I just wanted to let you all know that September MotM and AS should hopefully be posted this weekend. We apologize for the delay!
2 x
Fayete
Event Planner
Event Planner

Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:46 am

Hello everyone! October Nominations are OPEN for Member of the Month and Artist Spotlight! Please send your nominations to me via Forum PM!

Please include which award you’d like to see them win (you can nominate the same user for both if you’d like) and a few sentences about why they deserve it! You can submit more than one nomination for each award if you’d like. Thank you!!
0 x
Fayete
Event Planner
Event Planner

Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:53 am

Please remember to send me those nominations!
0 x
Fayete
Event Planner
Event Planner

Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:52 pm

Hello everyone! November Nominations are OPEN for Member of the Month and Artist Spotlight! Please send your nominations to me via Forum PM!

Please include which award you’d like to see them win (you can nominate the same user for both if you’d like) and a few sentences about why they deserve it! You can submit more than one nomination for each award if you’d like. Thank you!!

Also please note that the winners of both awards for October may be posted on October 2nd or 3rd as we need the weekend to finalize their threads. Thank you for your patience!
1 x
Fayete
Event Planner
Event Planner

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:23 am

We’re still accepting nominations for November! Please send me a PM if you have users you would like to nominate!
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic