Member of the Month Official Topic!

Looking to get more involved in the community? Community events and get-togethers are added here by the Event Committee, Relations Team and the Administration.
User avatar
Aeolia
Alpha - Head of Event Committee
Alpha - Head of Event Committee
Posts: 9926
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 12:57 pm
Contact:

Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:06 am

Aeolia wrote:
Aeolia wrote:Have someone in mind?! send MotM a PM!
0 x
"Ask yourself whether you are happy, and you cease to be so." - J.S. Mill
ART THREAD|pixel bebs|Adoption Centre | WOLFHOME FUNDRAISER!
on hiatus until dec 1st

User avatar
Aeolia
Alpha - Head of Event Committee
Alpha - Head of Event Committee
Posts: 9926
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 12:57 pm
Contact:

Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:13 pm

Aeolia wrote:
Aeolia wrote:
Aeolia wrote:Have someone in mind?! send MotM a PM!
0 x
"Ask yourself whether you are happy, and you cease to be so." - J.S. Mill
ART THREAD|pixel bebs|Adoption Centre | WOLFHOME FUNDRAISER!
on hiatus until dec 1st

User avatar
Epilepsy
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Posts: 5354
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:31 am
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Preferred Name: Haley
Species: Coyote

Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:36 pm

Aeolia wrote:
Aeolia wrote:
Aeolia wrote:
Aeolia wrote:Have someone in mind?! send MotM a PM!
0 x
Image
06/28/17

User avatar
Xina
Event Committee
Event Committee
Posts: 4853
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:26 am
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Taylor
Location: North Carolina / Georgia

Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:59 pm

Hey! Has someone been really kind to you recently? Is there someone who is always posting supportive comments? Did someone do thing to make you smile? Then nominate them!
0 x
Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.
Image

User avatar
Takatia
Event Committee
Event Committee
Posts: 57554
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:36 pm
Gender: XX ♀
Species: Fox
Contact:

Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:17 pm

Xina wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:59 pm
Hey! Has someone been really kind to you recently? Is there someone who is always posting supportive comments? Did someone do thing to make you smile? Then nominate them!
Nudge! Send those nominations in!
0 x
ImageImage
It might be a little while, but maybe we'll realign soon. Made to reassign, but find me a little time too.
Half euphoric, fixing the ratios. Teleport me, I've been pushing the envelope.
All ironic, given the way she slowed. You're iconic, given the way you froze.
Call me out, stay platonic; I'll find a chaperone. Wait around, forget mnemonics, I'll regret it years ago.
Spare me all the ceremony, dialing in all your pheromones. To cite a life in histrionics; the way you left was apropos.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest