What Would You Guys Like To See

Looking to get more involved in the community? Community events and get-togethers are added here by the Event Committee, Relations Team and the Administration.
Aeolia
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor

Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:49 pm

we will definately keep those in mind!! i enjoyed the meet the EC, and we do try to pair individuals with people they arent well acquainted with!
0 x
Totem
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Pronouns: She/her
Preferred Name: Haley
Species: Coyote

Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:35 pm

WHF/WH awards
4 x
06/28/17
Previously Epilepsy
Saeglopur
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends
Pronouns: she/her
Preferred Name: saeg
Species: leafy kid

Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:41 am

Epilepsy wrote:
WHF/WH awards
i love those awards, they're really sweet
0 x
I see your eyes in the flowers
Xina
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Taylor

Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:06 pm

Saeglopur wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:41 am
Epilepsy wrote:
WHF/WH awards
i love those awards, they're really sweet
We do plan to do the WH awards in 2018! Stay tuned!
0 x
Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.
failwolf
Pronouns: she / her

Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:36 pm

I have this idea but I'm not sure where to post it or how to really get it going but I'd love to know if other people would be interested in doing this. And also sorry for the bump!
Basically we'd get a group together online in a place where we could either talk or type with each other, and also be able to draw together if at all possible. There would be a moderator, someone in charge of the whole thing that doesn't want to participate. This can be a rotating position (different person each time) or just like a permanent position depending on if the person ever feels like joining. The moderator would choose a subject (for example, a mouse) and everyone would get 5 minutes to draw the subject from memory. After that, the mod would post a reference picture of the subject, and everyone would get like, 15 minutes to draw the subject based on the reference. The mod would find another reference picture, post it, and the group would get 30 minutes to draw it this time, etc. etc. It wouldn't be a competition or anything, it would just be a bunch of people hanging out, having a good time, trying to improve their art skills. It could help people out between commissions by giving them a break from their normal routine, and at the same time it could help build a new artist's confidence by giving them a fun environment to experiment in. It would also be neat to be able to post comparisons from the first drawing that was without a reference, to the last drawing with the most amount of time spent on it. It could be a weekly thing, with a new subject every week (this could be spread out more, I'm just spitballing), and it would just be this fun thing people could look forward to participating in.
hopefully I'm explaining this in a way that makes sense because in my head this seems like such a fun way to get the community together. Again, I'm not sure where we would be able to host it, but I'm all ears if y'all have any other ideas that could make this work! It also doesn't have to be wolfhome exclusive. We could advertise it on sites like deviantart and maybe draw more people in!
3 x
#PositiveMentalAttitude ♥
Maotai

Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:08 pm

failwolf wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:36 pm
I have this idea but I'm not sure where to post it or how to really get it going but I'd love to know if other people would be interested in doing this. And also sorry for the bump!
Basically we'd get a group together online in a place where we could either talk or type with each other, and also be able to draw together if at all possible. There would be a moderator, someone in charge of the whole thing that doesn't want to participate. This can be a rotating position (different person each time) or just like a permanent position depending on if the person ever feels like joining. The moderator would choose a subject (for example, a mouse) and everyone would get 5 minutes to draw the subject from memory. After that, the mod would post a reference picture of the subject, and everyone would get like, 15 minutes to draw the subject based on the reference. The mod would find another reference picture, post it, and the group would get 30 minutes to draw it this time, etc. etc. It wouldn't be a competition or anything, it would just be a bunch of people hanging out, having a good time, trying to improve their art skills. It could help people out between commissions by giving them a break from their normal routine, and at the same time it could help build a new artist's confidence by giving them a fun environment to experiment in. It would also be neat to be able to post comparisons from the first drawing that was without a reference, to the last drawing with the most amount of time spent on it. It could be a weekly thing, with a new subject every week (this could be spread out more, I'm just spitballing), and it would just be this fun thing people could look forward to participating in.
hopefully I'm explaining this in a way that makes sense because in my head this seems like such a fun way to get the community together. Again, I'm not sure where we would be able to host it, but I'm all ears if y'all have any other ideas that could make this work! It also doesn't have to be wolfhome exclusive. We could advertise it on sites like deviantart and maybe draw more people in!

That's definitely a fun idea! Wolfhome used to have game night events, like monopoly and the room was the board (I'd love to see these come back!)
Maybe if that did start happening again, something like your suggestion could be an event that happens every once in a while? I'd totally love to participate if it did!
Community events are always fun, especially if they encourage people to get on the chats too.
2 x
The days get shorter and the nights get cold
I like the autumn but this place is getting old

☆ Gemini ☆ Hufflepuff ☆
critique me / pose commissions / characters

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic