What Would You Guys Like To See

Looking to get more involved in the community? Community events and get-togethers are added here by the Event Committee, Relations Team and the Administration.
Kolomay
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer

Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:03 pm

Impala wrote:How about a photography contest, instead of art? Not everyone feels their art is worth contests. Like me! /: Or writing, I love to write.

I like this idea
0 x
Kolomay on chat

pear
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller

Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:16 am

Kolomay wrote:
Impala wrote:How about a photography contest, instead of art? Not everyone feels their art is worth contests. Like me! /: Or writing, I love to write.

I like this idea

this!

i'd really really love a writing contest, as my laptop has been broke for a good long time and my parents can't afford to fix it; so i can't art D: the idea of doing a short story contest about our characters being an easter bunny (or something less rediculous) sounds fun
0 x

Avangeline
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Pronouns: Her/She

Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:20 am

Charlieberg wrote:
Kolomay wrote:

I like this idea

this!

i'd really really love a writing contest, as my laptop has been broke for a good long time and my parents can't afford to fix it; so i can't art D: the idea of doing a short story contest about our characters being an easter bunny (or something less rediculous) sounds fun

Yes yes, writing or photography. Jolly good, yes, jolly good.
0 x

Sorin
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor

Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:38 pm

I'm fond of the pose swaps and like the idea of a short story / writing event!
0 x
daddy on chats

Pught
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: grayson

Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:40 am

Xina wrote:Can we bring back the WH awards? Those were fun and I get sad every year this time because this is about when it started up that one great year :(

I think it was Heyl that ran it with someone else? You could talk to her about the idea and if you guys could put it together this year?

EDIT: And if you guys do take it over, I would love to see a thread for us to suggest categories!

i had been working on WHA 2012 by myself but i eventually got sidetracked when i started the school year, so i haven't worked on it sense. it was pretty well-built upon but im sure the information is fairly out-of-date by now. my interest in wh has plummeted but i might still be interested in continuing it.
0 x

evil-doer doing evil from a baby carriage
and he was born with the same blue eyes
☔

Xina
Event Committee
Event Committee
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Taylor

Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:24 am

Heyl wrote:
Xina wrote:Can we bring back the WH awards? Those were fun and I get sad every year this time because this is about when it started up that one great year :(

I think it was Heyl that ran it with someone else? You could talk to her about the idea and if you guys could put it together this year?

EDIT: And if you guys do take it over, I would love to see a thread for us to suggest categories!

i had been working on WHA 2012 by myself but i eventually got sidetracked when i started the school year, so i haven't worked on it sense. it was pretty well-built upon but im sure the information is fairly out-of-date by now. my interest in wh has plummeted but i might still be interested in continuing it.

Omg please. Im sure the EC would help you with it.
0 x
Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.

Quentin
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith

Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:59 am

Haylestorm wrote:
Charlieberg wrote:
Kolomay wrote:

I like this idea

this!

Yes yes, writing or photography. Jolly good, yes, jolly good.

I like this idea too. It's give those who aren't as artistically talented a chance at something they are good at :)
And what I mean by that is people like me lmao
0 x
"No, you cannot be her. She is far away, she is far, far away from me. She walks in starlight in another world. It was just a dream…. Do you think she could have loved me?"

DeviantArt • Characters

Slam
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:27 pm

I don't know if this was posted yet, but a summer pose freebie event. instead of making a pose for just one person, you make a pose that everyone can use.
0 x

Xina
Event Committee
Event Committee
Preferred Name: Taylor

Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Slam wrote:I don't know if this was posted yet, but a summer pose freebie event. instead of making a pose for just one person, you make a pose that everyone can use.

I like this.
0 x
Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.

failwolf
Pronouns: she / her

Tue May 28, 2013 10:21 pm

It's summer time :D The E.C has been a bit inactive lately due to finals and all the fun stuff that comes near the end of the school year, but we're ready to kick it back into full swing :3
If you guys have any awesome summer ideas, we'd love to hear them! <3
0 x
I'm in and out don't be surprised if I disappear for days
Oh please, I bet everybody here is fake happy too
♥╭╮♥

Bacardi

Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:35 pm

bumping this up, we know you're all full of good ideas and we'd love to hear them. What are your suggestions for the annual Howloween event? Any ideas where we can hold our next wolfhome con?
0 x
DeviantArt | Characters | Commissions
Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. - Albert Einstein
On hiatus.

acne
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Pronouns: any
Preferred Name: Colby

Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:29 pm

its actually really too late to do this but could we have a pose swap sometime like for fall///thanksgiving?????? DEFINITELY HAVE ONE FOR WINTER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE i love pose swaps to death

i also have an idea for an event even though its kind of lame uhhhhhh
basically this would be a writing/drawing contest (unless there could be some way photography could contribute to this???) and basically someone picks one of their characters and writes/draws about their first experience of a season (ie, spring winter fall) itd be great for character building i mostly see this as a writing or comic than anything else they would be able to enter for each season but only win for one

SCURRIES AWAY
0 x

Inka

Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:57 pm

Bump! (:
0 x

Rooster

Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:37 pm

Meikaru wrote:Well, I know a lot of people on wolfhome love to rp, so why not hold some sort of rp "pack" thing?

I always thought it would be an alright idea to maybe have a forum section for RP. I wouldn't want to see "elite" users, aka ones who post a 1000 word post belittle or put down those users that are only capable or willing to do a shorter style post. Would there need to be a decicated few forum administrators that monitor that?
0 x

ImageImageImage

Aardwolf
Preferred Name: Loup/Ash/Shley

Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:03 pm

Some kind of quiz. Or question, whoever gets the right answer or has the best answer wins 1.00 delta or some kind of art.
0 x

Loup | Asylum on chats

Art | Commissions | Premades

• Information