What Would You Guys Like To See

Looking to get more involved in the community? Community events and get-togethers are added here by the Event Committee, Relations Team and the Administration.
coyote
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: nichole/nic

Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:27 pm

Aardwolf wrote:Some kind of quiz. Or question, whoever gets the right answer or has the best answer wins 1.00 delta or some kind of art.
0 x
I feel pretty,
but unpretty.

An old Cherokee told his grandson, "My son, there's a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It's anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
One is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth."
The boy thought about it for a few moments, and asked, "Grandfather, which wolf wins?"
The old man quietly replied, "The one you feed."

#BeKindToElephants

SpontaneousBeauty
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Species: Wiccan Fox

Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:49 pm

Awesome! I love seeing all these ideas and hopefully we can put them into action!
We are still curious about more ideas, even though most of us are being distracted by school and work, keep on posting :)
0 x
^Click for Characters^
"The greatest happiness of life
is the conviction that we are loved;
loved for ourselves, or rather,
loved in spite of ourselves."

❀°•SpontaneousBeauty on chats•°❀

turdpee
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Preferred Name: Colby

Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:51 am

i told this idea to rain a while ago and tbh i highly doubt it will be done since its a chat based idea but WHATEVER

basically ec members will sign up to be "group leaders" or maybe "doors" fit the description better? anyway; then the regular users will sign up. on the day regular members sign up day is closed, each member gets assigned randomly to ONE ec member. near halloween (maybe like a week or so before so they can use their prizes), the event happens which is basically each ec randomly being online and having the people who signed up whispering "TRICK OR TREAT!" until they found their ec member. the prizes could be tricks or treats, treats maybe involving nice things such as candy, costumes, etc, tricks involving poses that are naughty such as egging or tping, treats that arent very treat like (lmao getting a rock in their bag), etc. if they found their ec member they get a treat pose, and if they dont they get a trick pose. i think they should be randomly assigned to their prize. ec gets their pick out of a trick and treat prize. we could also give out some deltas to whoever finds their ec member the quickest.

I HOPE I EXPLAINED THIS WELL idk i think it would be a cool event though
0 x

Xina
Event Committee
Event Committee
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Taylor

Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:19 pm

Pet based contests!
Pet appreciation month?
New contest each week
Best trick
most photogenic
best outfit
silliest faces
0 x
Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.

sammie
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor

Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:03 pm

I remember about a year ago, a friendship event was hosted.
I really enjoyed that and would love if another was thrown!
0 x

You're a sky full of stars
| hiatus | contact |

February 5th ♥︎

django
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller

Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:24 pm

I think it would be cool if you guys did something cool for each holiday. For example, Halloween. Y'all could do a scavenger hunt thing that's divided up in groups and th group who finds all the items mixes them into a cauldron. (Metaphorically not literally, just for pretend) & so then poof those peole win like a premade pose or # of deltas and then other groups could grt a small delta prize for participating; and maybe a cool pixel ribbon to put on their sniffs or in signstures. (This is a lot cooler in my head and I'm imagining it with a pixel cauldron and a little banner "look what these ingredients made!" idk dorky things like that)

idk thats just an idea but I would like WH a lot more if the EC interacted with the memberbase more and did more events. It doesn't even have to be for a holiday, EC could just play fun little games with small delta prizes just so peope know that yall are still up and running
0 x
dead end zone // 9.06.17

Little
Event Committee
Event Committee
Species: Cavalier King Charle

Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:57 pm

Meikaru wrote:Well, I know a lot of people on wolfhome love to rp, so why not hold some sort of rp "pack" thing?

Gave me an idea! RP Sample Contest Like the Writing Contest going on right now
0 x

Dorian
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Species: gay space boy

Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:07 am

i really liked the sock exchange that happened once. ....
even candy exchanges would be nice

with like price limits on what you can buy so it's not unfair iDK
0 x
this is hell yes,
literal hell

february 1st 2013 - forever
|| links ||

noelle
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer

Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:15 am

I really really really enjoyed doing the halloween pose swap this year & would love to do one for Christmas too
0 x
Noelle on chat
|CHARACTERS|ART|

CrystalBullet
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Species: Corgi

Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:56 am

I know this isn't really an "Event" suggestion, but something that might help users get more involved??

The only users who mainly ever know about any of the events are the ones that get on the forums, then the ones that don't use the forum have no idea about the event. So I was thinking maybe every time we hold an event that includes the chat, we send a chat message to every Wolfhome user. This would have been really useful for the Gobble Gobble Trivia Thanksgiving event we did. No one really knew about it, so they couldn't participate.
0 x
^Click for Characters^
Art.

Aeolia
Alpha - Head of Event Committee
Alpha - Head of Event Committee

Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:15 pm

meep
0 x
"Ask yourself whether you are happy, and you cease to be so." - J.S. Mill
ART THREAD|pixel bebs|Adoption Centre | WOLFHOME FUNDRAISER!
on hiatus until dec 1st

Alpen
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds
Pronouns: she/her

Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:19 pm

Bumping this up :)
0 x
I don't trust a fool
I don't trust myself
I don't want to bother you
with all of my doubt and regret

Eventful
Event Planner
Event Planner

Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:28 am

Alpen wrote:Bumping this up :)
0 x

Fireplanetz
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Pronouns: she/her

Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:40 am

I see that this topic hasn't been used in a while, so I hope it's still okay to post here?

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a calendar of upcoming events? It seems the only way to find upcoming events is through Lunar Phases, and I have to be honest when I say that I don't go there very often.

I've missed so many events because I had no idea they were coming up, and I don't check this board often enough to know. I think it would be nice to be able to look at a calendar and know a few months in advance that an event is coming up. Even if the events aren't completely set in stone, it would still be nice to know that the Committee is planning anything at all. With the things that happen every year, such as the pose/art swaps, it would be very helpful to keep track of when sign-ups open and close. I missed both howloween and avatar swaps this year because I had no idea they were coming up.

I feel that even thought the events are kind of announced ahead of time on Lunar Phases, it would be nice to have them here as well. I also noticed that the Avatar Swap signups were only open for 9 days, and if there was any heads up for it, I missed it. I feel like it would be much more convenient and informative if we could have a calendar.

Also, if the events are announced on the forums ahead of time, and I happened to overlook it before posting this, I'm sorry. I checked this board for one, and I felt like it would be unnecessary to have posted it anywhere else.
0 x

Hocus
Event Committee
Event Committee
Species: werewolf

Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:09 pm

CHRISTMAS POSE SWAP
0 x

• Information