What Would You Guys Like To See

Looking to get more involved in the community? Community events and get-togethers are added here by the Event Committee, Relations Team and the Administration.
Aeolia
Alpha - Head of Event Committee

Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:07 am

@fireplanetz we are definitely working on something so everyone can see which events are being hosted throughout the month!!

@hocus hmmm it might not be an xmas swap but i have a hunch a swap is coming
0 x
"Ask yourself whether you are happy, and you cease to be so." - J.S. Mill
ART THREAD|pixel bebs|Adoption Centre
away Dec 22nd - Jan 5th 2018

moonmoon
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper

Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:18 am

bring back monopoly and snakes n ladders
also make four corners (might b laggy)
0 x
I have an assistant.

If you've commissioned me, contact me at: @warrphy#3509 on discord or warrphy@da
[/center]

The Peace Bringer
Wolfhome Go Champion!
Wolfhome Go Champion!
Pronouns: Bri
Species: wolf

Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:55 pm

Idea:
I have an idea! I know Easter is a little further ahead, but this would be a great idea!
What about an Easter Egg hunt? Like... sometimes in different (public) rooms, an Easter Egg would appear, and you have to click on it to collect it. There would be a collection table on the side of the Wolf Home map when you log in, saying: "You have collected 27/50 Easter Eggs (or however many you had collected). Collect them all!" and there would be a table with all the different coloured Easter Eggs that you have collected and not collected yet. I think this would be really cool! And those who collected all 50 Easter Eggs (or however many) would earn a prize! Or there might be certain stages when you get prizes like... 10/50, 20/50, 30/50, 40/50 and 50/50. Or the Easter Eggs might be unlimited and the person who collected the most would earn an extra prize! Prizes could be donations from others like in the Christmas Calendar Event where people Donated poses and rooms for when you answered a question correctly. Here's a link to some examples of what the Easter Egg Event would look like (in my perspective):

Links to examples:
Easter Egg Event Notification On Wolf Home Map: http://imgur.com/a/GpOFY
Easter Egg Collection Table When The Words "View Your Collection Here" Is Clicked On Easter Egg Notification On Wolfhome Map:
http://imgur.com/a/PM5oC
Easter Egg Event Egg Designs (1-50): http://imgur.com/a/NscRm
Easter Egg In A Public Room (example only): http://imgur.com/a/t6cAm

Important details/guidelines:
-The Easter Event Egg Designs would be categorised into groups on the Easter Egg Collection Table (1-10, 10-20, 20-30, 30-40, 40-50)
-Certain Easter Eggs would only be able to be clicked on for a certain amount of time. Eggs in the category 1-10 would be available for 1 hour (easiest to collect). Eggs in the 10-20 category would be available for 40 minutes (easy-medium). Eggs in the category 20-30 would be available for 30 minutes (medium-hard). Eggs in the 30-40 category would be available for 20 minutes (hard-hardest). Eggs in the category 40-50 would only be available for 10 minutes (hardest to collect).
-If a player has already clicked on that egg, no effect will happen. 1 egg, 1 click.
-If you have reached a certain prize checkpoint (such as the prize for collecting 10/20/30/40/50 eggs), you MUST take a screenshot of it and send it to Fortune (or the creator of the event). Fortune will also be deciding if the screenshot has been tampered/edited. Fortune has a right to decline your screenshot if there is certain proof of cheating! Cheaters NEVER win! Cheaters are punished (with some form of disqualification)
-Eggs are automatic/added in by somebody who has permission to edit the room. After the time limit is up, the egg won't be able to be clicked on until it's added back again. The egg will completely disappear from the room until it's time has started again. Time limits may change.
-Every player will get the SAME prize for each checkpoint. For example, when each player reaches the checkpoint 10 Eggs, they will receive the same prize everybody else got when they reached the 10 Egg checkpoint, just like in the Christmas Calendar Event, everybody got the SAME prize on the SAME day.
-Prizes will be better as the checkpoints increase! The prize for collecting 50 eggs will be much better than collecting 10 eggs! (This is simply to motivate players to KEEP GOING).
-Donations can range anywhere from simple poses to deltas! It's up to the person who donated it! Just keep in mind that every player is to get the SAME thing/amount. You can't give one player 0.10 deltas while everybody else only gets 0.05! (if deltas are donated, that is).
-If considering about donating for the event, please PM Fortune (or whoever creates the event)! (If this event is considered, I will be donating a prize).

I think that's all there is.... I'll edit this if I have anymore suggestions! I am full of creativity today.
Even though Easter is quite a while away, it's still nice to have this event considered for the future.

:howl: The Peace Bringer :howl:

EDIT: I'm not even sure if this was a chance to give ideas of upcoming events...
0 x

Aeolia

Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:19 am

ooo i really like that idea!!
unfortunately i'm not sure if we are able to make the egg hunt as interactive as you are imagining it. I can ask the head honchos if it could be a possibility, tho!
0 x

The Peace Bringer
Wolfhome Go Champion!
Wolfhome Go Champion!

Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:57 am

Yes! I have been noticed by senpai! lol sorry, I had to say that.
I know it does seem a little... um... far-fetched... I was feeling quite... creative... that day lol.
I don't really know if it was even possible, but I just wanted to get that idea out of me. hehehe
0 x

Xina
Event Committee
Event Committee
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Taylor

Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:03 am

Ideas are always welcomed! Even if they may not be feasible, we can still use the idea in other ways that we can manage to make work!
0 x
Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.

Apostle
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends
Preferred Name: Kelly

Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:32 pm

wolfhome.....

YEARBOOK

idk
0 x
my artwork | the chara crew | trade some art
Apostle and Ecru on chat
Hardly here, please PM to make contact

Aeolia

Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:31 am

ooooooooooooooo!!! i think we did something similiar to that last year, i will have to see when we did it tho :D
0 x

The Peace Bringer
Wolfhome Go Champion!
Wolfhome Go Champion!

Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:45 am

Possibly a character/adoptable sale/trade? A post made SPECIFICALLY for trades and sales of characters and adoptables. I'm not sure if there already is one of these... if there is, I can't find it XD
0 x

Xina
Event Committee
Event Committee
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Taylor

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:18 am

The Peace Bringer wrote:Possibly a character/adoptable sale/trade? A post made SPECIFICALLY for trades and sales of characters and adoptables. I'm not sure if there already is one of these... if there is, I can't find it XD
viewtopic.php?f=89&t=192104&hilit=Event ... tee+design" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x
Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.

Shiro
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Preferred Name: gaylord supreme
Species: Space Dad™

Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:48 pm

since it's pride month, it'd be super cool to see pride drawings of everybody's sexual orientation and gender identity!
people who participate could get a little pose at the end maybe???
0 x

And I'm charming, at least that's what they think,
but they don't know I'm not.
I'm really kind of mean.

vice
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends
Preferred Name: alec

Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:51 pm

Shiro wrote:since it's pride month, it'd be super cool to see pride drawings of everybody's sexual orientation and gender identity!
people who participate could get a little pose at the end maybe???
+1

also: a meme event
Xina wrote:
The Peace Bringer wrote:Possibly a character/adoptable sale/trade? A post made SPECIFICALLY for trades and sales of characters and adoptables. I'm not sure if there already is one of these... if there is, I can't find it XD
viewtopic.php?f=89&t=192104&hilit=Event ... tee+design" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
what if we did a Character trade?? host it like a pose swap basically with the necessary tweaks

posting here to see if anyone would be interested!
0 x

if i had a heart i could love you
if i had a voice i would sing

dAlinksart

LUX
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:24 am

An event was done on CPI called the Murder Mystery Event. Basically the EC members would create a story up about a group of people who went on an adventure and one by one a murderer would kill them off. The EC members could create them on the spot OR they could create the stories ahead of time (you would just leave blanks for usernames), but the cool part about these stories is that they would have to incorporate the names of users who were currently IN the room at the time. Basically any characters you mentioned in your story would be someone who was in the chat room participating in the event. Also after each murder that takes place in the story, the story would stop and users would then get to whisper the EC members the potential murderer in the room, if no one got the murderer correct, then the story would continue until someone got the murderer right in whisper. We had a really fun time with this and thought it might be just as fun on here too!
0 x
Lux or Comet on chats.

turdpee
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Preferred Name: Colby

Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:34 am

since theres been a lot of negativity can we have a friendship event??? and um... i think there should be a form to fill out and there be daily questions to make sure both people are participating like....... "What's your partners favorite color?" instead of having people join just for the pose swap
1 x

Aeonium
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Pronouns: They/Them
Preferred Name: Grayson
Species: Red fox

Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:26 pm

I'd really like to see the event come back where you were paired up with an EC member and you ask each other questions and stuff to get to know each other.

Only issue with this I find is EC members paired up with friends so it isn't too fair.
1 x

ImageImage
Proud SJW - Contact Info -

• Information