Autumn Pose Swap Pick-up!

Looking to get more involved in the community? Community events and get-togethers are added here by the Event Committee, Relations Team and the Administration.
User avatar
Eventful
Event Planner
Event Planner
Posts: 1218
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:16 pm
Location: Wolfhome

Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:13 am

Image
ImageImageImage

Thank you everyone for signing up for the Autumn pose swap! <-- Here! Refer to the original topic for your partner's information!

Image

This topic is for you to post your completed art piece!
Please make sure to complete your half of the swap by the date below, or you’ll be blacklisted from future swaps for a period of time!
If you’re having ANY trouble completing your half of the swap, please contact me, Eventful ASAP.


Image

Image
October 31st

Image

Image
Avourkrah RECIEVED / GIVEN
Teak RECIEVED / GIVEN
Hocus RECIEVED / GIVEN
TOBI RECIEVED / GIVEN
Uri RECIEVED / GIVEN
Foe RECIEVED / GIVEN
Tart RECIEVED / GIVEN
cowboy RECIEVED / GIVEN
Puck RECIEVED / GIVEN
frog RECIEVED / GIVEN
Devaska RECIEVED / GIVEN
Ghrimelda RECIEVED / GIVEN
Whiterosez RECIEVED / GIVEN
Otters RECIEVED / GIVEN


Image

Names will be updated with GIVEN/RECEIVED as people begin to post their finished artwork!



Divider/leaf (c)gentlelarke @ da

3 x
User avatar
Puck
Resident Raccoon
Resident Raccoon
Posts: 31094
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:44 pm
Pronouns: HE//THEY
Location: MN

Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:45 am

guess I'll start us off

I gottttttttttt
Spoiler! :
@frog

ImageImage

Image
Image
20 x
Image
Hold on to your heart
Even when the whole world's bitter.

art topic | twitter
User avatar
frog
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Posts: 3072
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:06 pm
Pronouns: he/they
Preferred Name: alex
Species: technoblade stan
Contact:

Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:11 pm

Puck wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:45 am
guess I'll start us off

I gottttttttttt
Spoiler! :
@frog

ImageImage

Image
Image
THATS SO LOVELY??? omg this is beautiful <33333
1 x

Image
☾ ★ ☀ ☄
the price of your greed
is your son and your daughter


BLACK LIVES MATTER / commission my friend


contact me on discord: acidiath#1044
User avatar
Jordyn
Omega - Newcomer
Omega - Newcomer
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:25 am
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Nugget
Species: Potato
Contact:

Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:44 pm

Just commenting so I can stalk this
1 x
♫♪Do you wanna build a snowman?♫♪

Image
Raveron
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Posts: 578
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:33 pm
Pronouns: Any
Preferred Name: Raveron
Species: Dragon

Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:14 am

@Teak

Hi Teak! I just finished your pose, you get an extra full scene piece because I thought it was icon or pose, but it was a pose swap aaggg. I really really hope you enjoy the pieces I have made for you.

I was not sure how or where I would put the mushrooms in these positions, so, let me know where I should put them and I will add them ASAP.

Hope you enjoy!

Full scene icon
Spoiler! :
Image
Full scene original size
Spoiler! :
Image
Pose (250 pixels)
Spoiler! :
Image
Pose original size
Spoiler! :
Image
12 x
not here
Omniscient
Omniscient
Posts: 27070
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:56 am
Preferred Name: Cass/Cassie
Species: Fox
Location: Middle Earth

Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:54 pm

Uri wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:14 am
@Teak

Hi Teak! I just finished your pose, you get an extra full scene piece because I thought it was icon or pose, but it was a pose swap aaggg. I really really hope you enjoy the pieces I have made for you.

I was not sure how or where I would put the mushrooms in these positions, so, let me know where I should put them and I will add them ASAP.

Hope you enjoy!

Full scene icon
Spoiler! :
Image
Full scene original size
Spoiler! :
Image
Pose (250 pixels)
Spoiler! :
Image
Pose original size
Spoiler! :
Image
Thank you so much! It is adorable <3
0 x
Not here anymore tbh
Raveron
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Posts: 578
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:33 pm
Pronouns: Any
Preferred Name: Raveron
Species: Dragon

Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:06 pm

Teak wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:54 pm
Thank you so much! It is adorable <3
Of course! I just realized there are so many loose pixels on the outside of the pose. I'll get that fix!
0 x
User avatar
frog
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Posts: 3072
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:06 pm
Pronouns: he/they
Preferred Name: alex
Species: technoblade stan
Contact:

Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:03 pm

ding dong

i got............
Spoiler! :
@Ghrimelda !!!!

Image

idk if this is sized correctly but go ham
Image
Image
15 x

Image
☾ ★ ☀ ☄
the price of your greed
is your son and your daughter


BLACK LIVES MATTER / commission my friend


contact me on discord: acidiath#1044
User avatar
Ghrimelda
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Posts: 12646
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:37 am
Gender: female
Preferred Name: ash

Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:04 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
best art by best bog

you did an absolutely amazing job, i adore everything about this. thank you<33333
2 x
not here
Omniscient
Omniscient
Posts: 27070
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:56 am
Preferred Name: Cass/Cassie
Species: Fox
Location: Middle Earth

Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:15 pm

I got @Foe!
@TOBI and I collaborated! I sketched and coloured, and he lined and shaded <3

Image
ImageImage
14 x
Not here anymore tbh
User avatar
TOBI
Mushroom, Mushroom!
Mushroom, Mushroom!
Posts: 2922
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:56 pm
Gender: male
Pronouns: he/they
Contact:

Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:18 pm

heyyyy I got @Hocus me and teak decided to collab! I did the sketch and colors, and teak did the lines and shading/highlights 8)

Image
Image Image
14 x
User avatar
Hocus
Event Committee
Event Committee
Posts: 18531
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:16 pm
Gender:
Preferred Name: hannah
Location: gotham

Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:23 am

TOBI wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:18 pm
heyyyy I got @Hocus me and teak decided to collab! I did the sketch and colors, and teak did the lines and shading/highlights 8)

Image
Image Image
OMG!! this is GORGEOUS!!! i love the pose and expression so much and the little pumpkin *_* and @Teak you know how much i love your highlights so this is just amazing. thank you, both of you <33
2 x
Image
it's just a bunch of hocus pocus
06 01 18
User avatar
Avourkrah
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Posts: 2018
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:49 pm

Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:25 am

I got... @cowboy, Happy Howl-o-ween !

I have a few versions of this (no blood ver, with & without shadow), I'll be sure to send them in a private message !

Spoiler for blood 0:
Spoiler! :
Image
Hope you like it.
11 x

I am enough.
User avatar
cowboy
Gamma
Gamma
Posts: 15188
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:37 pm
Pronouns: she/they
Preferred Name: shan
Location: england

Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:15 pm

Avourkrah wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:25 am
I got... @cowboy, Happy Howl-o-ween !

I have a few versions of this (no blood ver, with & without shadow), I'll be sure to send them in a private message !

Spoiler for blood 0:
Spoiler! :
Image
Hope you like it.
WHAT!!!! THIS IS SO COOL OMG!! i cannot get over how amazing fen looks in your style!!! i LOVE the blood and gosh everything about this i ADORE thank you so much!<33 and i would love the other versions!

on a side note i will be finishing my pose very soon!!
2 x
User avatar
Avourkrah
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Posts: 2018
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:49 pm

Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:46 pm

cowboy wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:15 pm
Avourkrah wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:25 am
I got... @cowboy, Happy Howl-o-ween !

I have a few versions of this (no blood ver, with & without shadow), I'll be sure to send them in a private message !

Spoiler for blood 0:
Spoiler! :
Image
Hope you like it.
WHAT!!!! THIS IS SO COOL OMG!! i cannot get over how amazing fen looks in your style!!! i LOVE the blood and gosh everything about this i ADORE thank you so much!<33 and i would love the other versions!

on a side note i will be finishing my pose very soon!!
I'm so thrilled you like it! I really did enjoy drawing Fen, it was a breath of fresh air drawing something I usually don't get to draw.
I also sent the other versions in a private message !! <33
2 x

I am enough.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic