Letter to yourself 2017

Looking to get more involved in the community? Community events and get-togethers are added here by the Event Committee, Relations Team and the Administration.
Takatia
Event Committee
Event Committee
Species: Fox

Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:09 pm

This thread is where you can write a letter to yourself to read in the year 2018. This thread will be up for the next month, October 3rd specifically, for you all to post your letters. Then this thread will be hidden for a year, and once the year is up, the letters you wrote to yourself will be sent to you at the same time next year. This was a tradition started by Azriel in 2011, and this will be its 7th year going!

It's a way to reflect on everything that has happened to you so far this year, in addition to your interests, who you are close to, what has changed, and your hopes for 2018. As Azriel said: "This should be positive, inspirational, uplifting. This is not something to bring yourself down, or bring others down. Don't trash yourself, or someone else." It can be in whatever format you would like, whether you want to make lists, or have it as an actual letter format. Here are a list of questions or topics to cover if you need inspiration:

What's your favorite song right now? Favorite movie?
Who's your best friend(s)?
Who do you want to give a shout out to?
What's the current trends that you're into right now?
What do you like to collect?
Where do you want to travel to?
What do you want to see happen overall in 2018?
Where do you see yourself at, on this date in 2018?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
What are your current goals in 2018?
What have you achieved this year so far that you want to remember?
What do you dream of doing this year?
What grade are you in?
If you're not in college yet, what kind of career do you want to have?
Where do you currently work or go to school?
What's your favorite subjects in school?
What do you like most about your job?
What do you like most about yourself right now?
What's a funny memory you don't want to forget?
What amazing thing happened to you today?
What do you aspire to be?
What advice to you have for your future self?
What is the advice you'd like to give your childhood self?
What's something you'd like to change about life?
What is one of your favorite memories of this year so far?
What did you do for your birthday? Or what do you plan to do?
What's something new you want to learn, by this time next year?
1 x
I'm partially a ghost
I love you way more than you know
That's why I'm a ghost

Teunifel
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Pronouns: Any
Preferred Name: Teu or Tara
Species: Canine

Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:28 pm

What's your favorite song right now? デク MAD
Favorite movie? Moana
Who's your best friend(s)? Koifish, Belphegor, Kilawolf
Who do you want to give a shout out to? @Koifish ilysm
What's the current trends that you're into right now? I don't even know what the current trends are. RIP.
What do you like to collect? Food? LMAO
Where do you want to travel to? Germany
What do you want to see happen overall in 2018? President get impeached.
Where do you see yourself at, on this date in 2018? At home, off work. Like today.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? Hopefully in my own place.
What are your current goals in 2017? Make money.
What have you achieved this year so far that you want to remember? I got and kept a job longer than 2 weeks lmaO
What do you dream of doing this year? Making more money.
What grade are you in? N/A
If you're not in college yet, what kind of career do you want to have? N/A
Where do you currently work or go to school? Tractor Supply
What's your favorite subjects in school? They were Science and History.
What do you like most about your job? Some of the co-workers and it's smaller than Wal-Mart.
What do you like most about yourself right now? I'm keeping the job.
What's a funny memory you don't want to forget? Already forgot it.
What amazing thing happened to you today? N/A
What do you aspire to be? A better person.
What advice do you have for your future self? Get off your ass and do stuff.
What is the advice you'd like to give your childhood self? Get off your ass and do stuff.
What's something you'd like to change about life? In general? People's mindset. My life? My motivation. Which I have none.
What is one of your favorite memories of this year so far? Got a new job, made a new friend.
What did you do for your birthday? Or what do you plan to do? Nothing.
What's something new you want to learn, by this time next year? How to be a better person.
2 x
┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
That yellow moon teases me, that I can’t have you.
‘But you’re only a rough beast.’
If you’re going to say that kind of thing, get lost. If you need, change me.
I can never let her go.

┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

Koifish
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Pronouns: She
Preferred Name: Ashley
Species: Koi

Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:35 pm

Spoiler! :
What's your favorite song right now? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM7MFYoylVs Something Just Like This - Coldplay and Chainsmokers.
Favorite movie? Lion King
Who's your best friend(s)? Teunifel, DarkVixen, Mars, Astrology, Basil, Azazyl.
Who do you want to give a shout out to? @Teunifel You make me happy, happier than I've been in months. Ilysm.
What's the current trends that you're into right now? Being gay as hell, sort of.
What do you like to collect? Teacups, seashells, and makeup
Where do you want to travel to? Everywhere with someone.
What do you want to see happen overall in 2018? Me getting out of my family suitiation
Where do you see yourself at, on this date in 2018? In a college dorm, finally away from me family.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In college 10 years? Working in a hospital
What are your current goals in 2018? Finishing high school and leaving for college and being in love
What have you achieved this year so far that you want to remember? Getting out of a toxic relationship
What do you dream of doing this year? Being happy
What grade are you in? 12th
If you're not in college yet, what kind of career do you want to have? Physician assistant
Where do you currently work or go to school? Archbishop Molloy High School
What's your favorite subjects in school? Science and math
What do you like most about your job? N/A
What do you like most about yourself right now? Nothing
What's a funny memory you don't want to forget? Laughing at memes with Teun
What amazing thing happened to you today? I had to be drunk to confess that I like someone.
What do you aspire to be? A better and loving person
What advice to you have for your future self? Don't give up
What is the advice you'd like to give your childhood self? It's alright. Everything turns out okay.
What's something you'd like to change about life? Family situation
What is one of your favorite memories of this year so far? Finding some people to make me happy
What did you do for your birthday? Or what do you plan to do? N/A
What's something new you want to learn, by this time next year? How to love myself.

P.s. Dear future self, I hope you haven't given up, and I hope you get what you want. Including the person you're in love with. Please be good and be the person you've always aspired to be.

By the time this letter is available to read, I will be done with high school and I will be in college, and I will be an adult. I hope my future self is happy, and not depressed and sad, and barely making it by now. I hope my future self gets a full scholarship, and just be happy...I love you my future self. I hope to love myself then, and love someone else...and be loved back.
Last edited by Koifish on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1 x
Koifish on chats
If you love me, don’t let go
If you love me, don’t let go

💖💖💖💖

Mitchiko
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends
Pronouns: Her/she
Species: Bear

Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:52 pm

Bigpost
Spoiler! :
Dear Lauren,

Wow, I just finished reading last year's letter and it was amazing. I showed it to John who told me he really enjoyed it and it made me feel really warm and special that he loved reading it. It makes me smile to think that when you wrote that you had only finished one year of uni! It's madness to think I'm just about to start my final year.

Right now, you're incredibly poor and feeling it. You're taking it pretty well though and you're laughing about it most of the time. I'm proud of you for coping with having just £20 in your bank for over a month. Roll on student finance! I dread to think what position you're in right now, but I'm also really excited! I can't believe that by now you will have graduated and will be in the next stage of your life...OH MY GOD ARE YOU IN JAPAN? You're either teaching in Japan or studying for a Masters degree I hope. Either way, I really hope you're happy. I know that you're worried about not living with John if you're in Japan by then, but remember, you are strong and independent and you can do this. Show everyone else, and yourself, that you are capable, because you are.
I know that you potentially are also working right now at home and might be able to move out soon.

You just got back from a drive with John, Pam and Waddles. You also got to cuddle with Jax for a bit before you went out because Lily forgot her Teddy and we had to drop it off. You spent a lot of time playing with Lily today and you're enjoying being an auntie. I can't believe she'll be four by the time you read this!
I really hope that you are still with John...but I have no doubt that you are. He's the love of your life and I know he still will be in a year's time. I know past me was wondering - counselling went amazingly well. You got to talk about absolutely everything, aired all the truth and came away feeling empowered and so much better. If you ever fall back into a bad spot, or are there right now, remember how much you have gone through and how you have always made it out. There is always happiness waiting for you.

Remember-
John is your best friend and I know he always will be. If you ever feel worried or insecure, remember that he is not going to hurt you. Love him and give him the trust that he deserves, always.
Waddles is your baby. Oh my goodness he and your relationship will be so old by now! He will be two and you and John will be three years! <3 Have fun future selves. Cherish each other, time on earth is short, these years are going too fast now you're getting older.

I really hope you got the grades you wanted at uni. So far you're solidly achieving firsts in almost everything and I really want to keep it that way. If you didn't get a first class honours, don't beat yourself up though. It's just uni, and so many people happily come away with less than a first - don't hold yourself to high standards and then be crushed if you can't reach them every single time!
Oh, you also just recently entered a writing competition. Didja win?
+ Pub quiz friendship group are the best. You're really getting on with pals and hopefully you're all still in contact with them. I know that I will have been graduated for a long time by the time you're reading this, so I hope you're making the most of freedom!

Please remember to be so, so proud of yourself for all you have achieved. I know that having anxiety is really difficult, especially during stressful times (right now I'm trying to get through reading Dracula) but you have done so well. Stop putting yourself down, stop expecting the worst from yourself and others - keep swimming <3 I hope that by the time you read this, you won't need this advice. You have been making leaps and bounds with your mental health already, putting a lot of wrongs right and generally moving on from the past. It's okay to still be feeling hurt, but your past can't touch you now and it never will again - remember this too. You have your whole, wonderful future ahead of you. This letter really has turned into an uplifting and motivating pep talk, but really that's what I want. Despite having a lovely day today, I felt insecure and worrisome, but your letter from last year really helped you feel so much better. YOU GOT THIS LOZZA.

So, it's time to do this fun thing;

Learn to Let Go - Kesha (OH YES YOU REMEMBER THIS HYPE?)
I can't pick a favourite movie. Anything animated though. ALWAYS ALL THE DISNEY.

Still John and Waddles...but as well as your high school friends, you also have Brandy, Nathan and your pub quiz group. I hope you don't lose contact - if you do make sure you message them and ask how they're getting on!

John. Always John. Thank you for being the person I've always needed. If you're no longer there...I still needed you. You taught me some very important things. But I really, really think you're still gonna be there, teaching me things every day <3

Choker necklaces.
Highlighter.
Playing Hanafuda (a little)
Crocheting.
Crop tops.
Wearing too much black.
Winged eyeliner (but tbf when has this ever been different)
Anime. ANime. ANIME. (The awful remake of Death Note is still fresh and I imagine it's still too soon).

Do puppies count? I would like to collect puppies. Otherwise, jumpers for Waddles. And stuff for my nerdshelf obviously. And Disney/Studio Ghibli DVDs.

Japan
Paris
New York
Oregon
Seattle
Arizona
Germany
Norway
Sweden

Just figure out what the heck I want to do.

As long as I'm happy, I don't mind. But hopefully with a job or in further education.

5 years?
26...let's say career, moved out...hopefully married. I don't know. Hopefully with puppies and kitties and a bearded dragon (doubtful on that one tho).
10 years? Christ, I'll be 31! Hopefully done having kids and I'll be a moma bear with a job and hopefully a happy husband.

Get through first semester alive. Do all my recommended reading. Make a good start on my dissertation.

I said this before, but good steps towards a healthier mind. I also was generally more healthy physically as well. 2 years with John. Great grades. Yeah.

Literally surviving uni.

I don't have one but hopefully looking to be a tutor during third year.

I'm happy and positive and I believe in myself.

Lily repeatedly yelling ALPACA and laughing so much she can't stand up.

He told me forever.

Just as happy as I am right now.

Don't worry be happy now DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO.

It will get better. Ditch them. They're not good for you. Keep swimming. You will look back on this and see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Mortality.

Too many to count, all of them with my wonderful family and boyfriend.

Like always, Bella Italia! I will probably do it again this year.

Probably Japanese if that's where I'm gonna go next year, but also some more skills regarding academics.

Have a good one, Lozza <3
1 x

Aeonium
Pronouns: They/Them
Preferred Name: Grayson
Species: Red fox

Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:18 pm

Spoiler! :
Dear Naomi,

You are now Grayson. It's a nice name, but I hope you stick with this LMFAO. Everything seems so scary right now. I really, really hope you are still with Esteban by this time. I know you probably will be, but time changes everything, especially a year from now. I'm about to finally go into EMT class, you f**ing made it, dude. There are no more obstacles, hopefully. Hurricane Harvey was the biggest, but classes start Tuesday. It's Sunday now. You weren't proposed to, but you're reaching the official mark for the 3rd year of being with Esteban. Yeah, I'm still vegetarian.

Dear future Grayson,

Wow. You made it this far. You're 23 now!! I'm so stoked for you. Right now we are in a car going home to Corpus Christi. It is 4:33pm. Your back hurts. You won't be home til 9:30pm. I miss Kiara and Hel a lot. Esteban is next to me watching Kubo and the Two Strings. You have four tattoos. You didn't get the Neymar and Messi tattoos and hopefully by then you've got them figured out since Neymar left FCB /: I'm terrified of what the future will bring. Absolutely terrified. You're a good person. I'm glad I'm finally over worrying about what Wolfhome thinks of me. I haven't worried about that in like a year. Are you still on Wolfhome? I wonder. Anyway, I'm probably going to watch Naruto or write La Liga: Violence and Tantrums. Have a great day. Here's some other stuff:

What's your favorite song right now? Favorite movie?: Subeme La Radio - Enrique Iglesias & Wonder Woman
Who's your best friend(s)? Sven, Kayla, Muriel & Barbara
Who do you want to give a shout out to? Sven for still being such an amazing person and someone I care deeply about. You matter so much to me. Also Voidrae is pretty awesome, too!!! Thanks for being there for me to shoot the shit with and help me.
What's the current trends that you're into right now? Trends? Uhh...I don't even know LMFAO
What do you like to collect? Business cards
Where do you want to travel to? Spain & Argentina
What do you want to see happen overall in 2018? Be an EMT and move to San Antonio. Maybe have my first kid.
Where do you see yourself at, on this date in 2018? In San Antonio working as an EMT.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? With two children and Esteban, being a flight medic.
What are your current goals in 2018? Get through this semester of college. Then graduate and get my EMT cert!! Finally.
What have you achieved this year so far that you want to remember? I finished my second semester of college this spring and bullshitted through a summer class and still got a B. I just got back from an amazing two week vacation to Florida with my boyfriend and his parents. We went to Disney World & Universal Studios!! You also met (kinda) Ed Sheeran.
What do you dream of doing this year? Getting through college. That's it.
What grade are you in? Sophomore year of college.
If you're not in college yet, what kind of career do you want to have? -------
Where do you currently work or go to school? Del Mar College (Go Vikings!!!)
What's your favorite subjects in school? History, English, and Science.
What do you like most about your job? ------
What do you like most about yourself right now? Shit idk man, probably my ability to not take crap from others and stand up for myself & others even though people might hate me for it.
What's a funny memory you don't want to forget? I'm not sure, probably already forgot it.
What amazing thing happened to you today? I've been in a car for almost twelve hours. Nothing much. I got to watch Kubo and the Two Strings finally!!
What do you aspire to be? An EMT
What advice to you have for your future self? Just keep doing you. You know what's best for you. Be happy, be healthy, and keep fighting. You have family and friends who love and care about you. Hopefully you're still with Esteban (sorry if you're not and this hurts you). You'll go far. Smile more, work out more, and love yourself.
What is the advice you'd like to give your childhood self? Good job, kid. You survived. I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough to keep you safe and do what needed to be done to stop your past from happening the way it did. It's alright, you turned into a great person.
What's something you'd like to change about life? I'd like to be a better person, honestly. I'd like to get my anger under control and not let insignificant stuff bother me.
What is one of your favorite memories of this year so far? Ahhh, going to Florida!!!
What did you do for your birthday? Or what do you plan to do? I went to TT (ask Esteban what it is, it's the Italian restaurant you can't pronounce) with your mum, Esteban, Muriel, Barbara, Haley, and Amira. PS, Haley is pregnant 8)
What's something new you want to learn, by this time next year? More Spanish.

I don't really have anything long to say like last time, but don't forget what matters in life and where you will go from here and from 2018. Things are scary, I know, but you will make it. I hope Kiara and Hel are doing well. I hope you and Esteban are as well. I hope mum got her crap together & Phaylin grew up (doubt he did).

Your current friends are: Muriel, Barbara, Haley, Sven, Kayla, Kelly, Maggot, & Viverinnae.

Did you go visit AZ, by the way? I hope so. I miss J.

How is Estrella Errante?

Enjoy the rest of 2018 and the entirety of 2019!!! Te quiero mucho 😘.

Chao, Grayson Lokison.
1 x

Takatia
Event Committee
Event Committee

Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:38 pm

pushes up!
0 x
I'm partially a ghost
That's why I'm a ghost

Blackbird
Beta
Beta
Species: Uchiha ☪️

Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:06 pm

Dear Future Jess,
I hope you are not an idiot still.
- 2k17 Jess

Spoiler! :
Favorite song would have to be a tie between; yes girl - Bea Miller + 7 Years Lukas Graham.
Favorite movie...Idk. Deadpool.

Who's your best friend(s)? Alice, Avourkrah, the loser Sandman, Kieran & Coyfox/Matt Matt

Who do you want to give a shout out to? S/O TO THE PEOPLE I MENTIONED ABOVE. You guys make life easier to deal with and while I may not say it a lot, I care about y'all deeply. <3

Oregon, California, France & Canada.

Hopefully moved in with Alice, or even living alone. But having a steady income, and living comfortably.
Having a room filled with Sasuke Uchiha related items- cosplaying him maybe, and having a larger shrine dedicated to Chris Colfer<3

Who knows.

Just make it through the year LMFAO.

I started seeking help for my mental health, and I've accepted my sexuality.
September 17th will be one year you're clean.
I also (while this isn't a big deal to some- not that I care too much on that) but, I saved a Yorkie's life when a Pit Bull Mix lunged at it to kill.
I restrained the pit and was able to free the Yorkie and it was not injured- which I am grateful for. I on the other hand had a few cuts/scratches and bruises from the pit.

Saving the lives of animals. Strays, newborns- whatever.

Uh..my hair ig. It's a violet black now.

A good person. I don't necessarily have to be liked, (Lord knows I'm not really right now) but what counts is I am trying.
Little by little, hopefully others see that too. If not, that's ig too bad.

Don't take everything to heart, and if you lose some people along the way- all you can do is move forward.
So long as you don't lose yourself in it.

There are so many things, but, for one is don't be afraid. Life is scary, but you've gone through so much already. You grew up too fast- but that doesn't mean that this is it. You're stronger than it, even when you feel like you aren't.

My high school years. I wasted so much of it allowing BS to rule my mind and actions.
Also hi yes, I'd like to change the lottery numbers to match my own tickets so I can be wealthy thanks.

The BBQ I had at Alice's house, and having shots with her and her dad. Seeing my mom's eyes open after her surgery, and to hear her voice. Also hearing her say "I did it Jess, I woke up."
The woman I spoke to about my mental health agreeing with me, and making me feel like I wasn't as insane as everyone around me made me feel like I was.

Shrugs. I don't particularly care for it, but maybe go out for drinks or smth.

How to draw decently.
1 x
i only see my goals, i don't believe in failure

xylthia
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Species: Weeb

Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:07 pm

Spoiler! :
Dear future Oksana,

When you're reading this hopefully things changed and turned out for the better for you. Let me explain: Currently, September 4, 2017, you are in a really bad place in many ways. Socially, emotionally, mentally, physically, academically. You're unmotivated, always sad, and your dreams are beginning to die out. You lost a good friend of 3 years (A.N) a month or so ago as well. You're struggling to get through the sophomore year when it barely started. Grades are plummeting and you actually have abut 10 hours of homework to catch up on due tomorrow and you haven't started!

I hope when you read this, these are all different. That your life has blossomed into something more beautiful than the wasteland. I hope you found the problem and figured out a way to solve it. I hope you were successful up to the point and you do not regret the decisions you have made that have landed you where you are now today. I hope you found something and someone worth living for because right now, it's not looking so good.

Please remember that even though sometimes you may not believe or see it: you ARE beautiful. You ARE strong. You ARE smart. You ARE creative. You ARE loved. And most importantly, you ARE YOU. Don't let anyone change that. You're perfect and the best version of you. Also I hope you still love Gaara, Levi Ackerman, and Sasori because I'll be dang disappointed if you don't.

--

What's your favorite song right now? Favorite movie? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxFPu5prb0E - Harry Potter, duh.
Who's your best friend(s)? Jess, Daniel, Rosa
Who do you want to give a shout out to? I want to give a shoutout to Jess because she's an extremely supportive friend and I am so happy to have her in my life. She's just amazing and one of the best people I've had the pleasure to get to know ever.
What's the current trends that you're into right now? Self deprecating jokes.
What do you like to collect? Pressed coins.
Where do you want to travel to? New York. Away. Away from home.
What do you want to see happen overall in 2018? I get happier and learn to love myself.
Where do you see yourself at, on this date in 2018? In bed, watching anime with my cats. Stressing about course load.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? Hopefully in a university. And then studying medicine.
What are your current goals in 2018? Learn to play guitar. Learn self love.
What have you achieved this year so far that you want to remember? I've learned to open up a bit more.
What do you dream of doing this year? Learning guitar.
What grade are you in? 10th.
If you're not in college yet, what kind of career do you want to have? Medicine.
Where do you currently work or go to school? Go Titans.
What's your favorite subjects in school? Graphic Design!
What do you like most about your job? N/A
What do you like most about yourself right now? I sat for a few minutes on this question and couldn't find an answer.
What's a funny memory you don't want to forget? Yo say ho, and inside jokes with D.P.
What amazing thing happened to you today? I was brave.
What do you aspire to be? Happy.
What advice to you have for your future self? Stop hating yourself and learn to accept the flaws you have. Stop being so hard on yourself.
What is the advice you'd like to give your childhood self? Ask to do things earlier in life to find what you love to do and be exposed to things earlier.
What's something you'd like to change about life? Stop getting into fights with dad.
What is one of your favorite memories of this year so far? Memes of 2017.
What did you do for your birthday? Or what do you plan to do? Nothing, and nothing. I don't like celebrating.
What's something new you want to learn, by this time next year? Guitar! And hopefully more art things.
1 x

"so broken heart strings bled the blues
as we tried to empty ourselves
so we feel nothing."

--

Faviere
Pronouns: he/him
Preferred Name: andrew

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:07 pm

Spoiler! :
dear andrew,
another year has past, and you're still on wolfhome. cool, you go dude!
i always suck at writing letters to myself but i'm going to do the best that i can. you graduated high school from granger and right now you're taking three classes at salt lake community college (psychology 1010, math 1010, and history 1700). you met a girl August 19, 2016 and started dating her on September 11, 2016. her name is Lorena. you two have gone through a lot, a lot more than you went through with your last relationship. this is the longest relationship that you've ever been in so far (it's really close to a year now). she did break up with you about 5 times now, though.
on May 10th, you moved in with her. you turned 18 that day. your parents were pissed off and hurt, but you were happy, at least for a little while. you've been really angry and depressed for the last 4 months and fighting with Lorena 24/7 until that horrible night. i'm not going to go into it because you already know what i'm talking about. please tell me that you got everything figured out by now. i hope things worked out for you, in your favor. look back at this as something that you never want to happen again. get the help you need, because god damn do you need it. that's not a bad thing, either.
on July 23, 2017 you came out as transgender. isn't that so weird to think about? you finally figured that part of yourself out. i'm so happy! on August 22, 2017 you began taking testosterone. what changes have you noticed?? does your parents accept it??? just tell me all about it. hopefully you can have top surgery soon at that point in the future.
yeah, trump is president by the way. and yeah, it fucking sucks.
i just want you to be in a better place by next year, when you get to read this. you deserve it, even if i don't believe that right now.

favorite song would probably be bad at love by halsey. favorite movie? who knows

Lorena and Kate. yeah, Kate is still there for you.

Lorena, honestly. she's had to put up with me for so long, I don't really understand it. stop taking advantage of her.

joggers are kinda a big thing so i wear those all the time i guess

things that don't matter

anywhere

a better country to live in

mentally stable, about to go to the U of U, healthy relationship, being able to pass more as a male

5 years, graduating college and having top surgery completed. 10 years, financially stable, happily married, just fucking happy

not dying!!!!!!!!!

i didn't kill myself and i started taking t

anything!

What grade are you in?
college freshmannnnnn

work at pizza hut as a delivery driver and go to school at slcc

psychology

tips

my hair is on point

anything with the cool movie group. there's always really good laughs, especially when we went to nickelcade

i cleaned my room after weeks of not doing anything

a chemist, ya boi

don't be so hard on yourself. learn from your mistakes. try not to be so angry all the time, it's okay to be sad.

when your mom asks you if you want to be a boy, you should say yes.

i want to take back every bad thing that i did. also the fact that i didn't apply for any scholarships lol kill me

meeting and being able to love Lorena

i moved out!!!!

how to be there for myself.
0 x
i wonder if your therapist knows everything about me

sammie
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:23 pm

Marking for later
0 x
welcome to my candy store
| hiatus | funds | contact |

II|V|MMXVII ♥︎

Destiny
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Species: Zombie

Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:55 am

Dear Future Danny,

When you're reading this I hope things have changed and that you are in a better place both mentally and physically as this have been a roller coaster for you this year.
Let me explain: Currently on September 6th 2017 you have been in a bad place mentally as you are struggling with your depression and things have been gradually getting worse for you in that department.
You have been unmotivated, bored and your dreams are starting to become further away than you would like to imagine... But you have improved a lot this year, even if things looked bleak at the time.

You finally accepted that you won't be able to please everybody and someone will always have something negative to say about you, regardless of how you identify. But you have taken it upon yourself to turn
your life around, starting with accepting your identity as a Transgender Man wholeheartedly and you know that this decision will change your life for the better and that's why it matters so much to you.
There will always be complications but I promise you that everything will come together the way that it's supposed to and the people that matter the most to you will be more accepting than you might think.

Currently you have been trying to find a career path that can make you grow as a person and you have settled on Psychology. This will require you to be a full time student again and most of your time will be spent studying for your medical degree at University as all you have ever wanted to do in life was to inspire people and help save lives. You have always been very compassionate towards others and your understanding of emotions and how they work can be advantageous with this career path... You might really get to save lives someday, how amazing would that be? You already know that your family support you with this and believe that this is the perfect choice for you and deep down, even though you are on the fence about it right now, you know it's the right choice.

I hope that by the time you are reading this you have began Testosterone and are currently finishing up your first year at University studying for that degree and that you have made some friends while you're there!

Just remember to not get hung up on the negative things that are happening to you as they are not failures, because you will always be redirected to something that was meant for you. Make mistakes and do it again, fall deeply in love and don't question anything because the best things in life often come without plans... And those memories will be apart of you forever!

[spoiler][quote]What's your favorite song right now? Favorite movie?

Daddy Issues - The Neighbourhood & The Lion King (Obviously)

Wonshik (Jaime) and Ngaire

@Wonshik

Thank you for being a massive part of my life... You really mean alot to me! Here's to another year of a wonderful friendship! <3

Trends? Fuck man, I have no idea. Probably joggers or something...

Sweaters always.

Victoria, Melbourne to visit Jaime. But for a long term thing I would love to visit Rome and Egypt to visit the historical buildings there in person!

I hope that I'm on Testosterone and saving up money for top surgery. Maybe looking into my first apartment? Just be happy dude

Hopefully finishing up my first year of study and be maybe a year or so on Testosterone.

In 5 years, I'm hoping to have had top surgery and have moved into my own apartment. Hopefully a job in Psychology somewhere.
10 years? Heck, I'll be 30. Hopefully I would have sorted out my life by then!

Be happy with myself and the achievements I have done to lead up to this very moment.

Finding yourself in ways that you never thought was possible and learning to accept yourself!

Start medically transitioning.

What grade are you in?

Not at Uni, but by the time I read this I will be a sophomore at University.

If you're not in college yet, what kind of career do you want to have?

Psychology!

Currently I'm a Kitchen Assistant at a local restaurant.

They used to be English and Art.

The people I work with and the food!

I like my aspirations in life and the type of person that I am.

When me and my best friend (Ngaire) were in middle school we were apart of this group where we went to all kinds of reserves and lakes for the day. Anyway, we went to this lake and when we were getting dressed our other friend put her hand in cow poop and while she was freaking out, me and Ngaire came up with a song together about how she put her hand in poop and we sang it all the way home! This was so mean but all of us knew it was in good intentions and looking back on that day is just hilarious!

I booked an appointment with a doctor to speak to them about starting T! (After five years of questioning, this is amazing)

I aspire to be successful in my own life. By this, I want to inspire others and to save lives someday.

Dont you ever feel guilty for feeling the things that you feel. You're allowed to have emotions, express them.

I regret not paying more attention in High School and being serious enough about it to get a better start in life.

Meeting my youngest niece for the first time! She's nearly a year old now! <3

For my 21st, I'm planning on going out for dinner with my family then gathering a few friends together to have some quiet drinks! Nothing exciting, but I don't want anything extravagant.

I want to learn how much my life has changed from now and how much I have grown as a person! [/quote][/spoiler][/quote]

"It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting."
1 x
✩ ✩ ✩

Never trust the fox,
for he will deceive you with comforting lies

Artemis
Event Committee
Event Committee
Pronouns: She/Her
Species: Loner

Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:48 am

Spoiler! :
Hey there girlfriend, how has your year been? I know at the start it sucked but that's the way life is. Did you go into the military and are you proud of where you are now? At this point in life you just got a $.25 raise at moes and its been open for a month, this week is our second game at keystone oaks and I am pretty excited. Do you see olivia's baby? Just letting you know I am very proud you made it this far, never let someone push you down.

What's your favorite song right now? Favorite movie? - Crawl Outta Love - Illenium ; The Last Night Transformers
Who's your best friend(s)? Erica Fitzgerald and Jazmine Unglaub
Who do you want to give a shout out to? Myself for being amazing
What's the current trends that you're into right now? DJing?
What do you like to collect? Nothing really, maybe trash in your room?
Where do you want to travel to? Germany
What do you want to see happen overall in 2018? You gain more conidence
Where do you see yourself at, on this date in 2018? Slowly getting stronger and happier
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? In the Air Force or Army
What are your current goals in 2018? To be happy
What have you achieved this year so far that you want to remember? You moved on from Jake
What do you dream of doing this year? Make an official remix
What grade are you in? Senior in High School
If you're not in college yet, what kind of career do you want to have? Military or Commercial Music tech
Where do you currently work or go to school? Moes Southwest Grill
What's your favorite subjects in school? History still of course
What do you like most about your job? The people are amazing
What do you like most about yourself right now? How you don't let the little things get to you
What's a funny memory you don't want to forget? When we were at eat n park and josh said "you said to drink it all" and seth shook it and looked at him funny
What amazing thing happened to you today? I woke up in a good mood
What do you aspire to be? A better person
What advice to you have for your future self? Don't let guys control your life, control your own life and live it up.
What is the advice you'd like to give your childhood self? If you break up the first time don't go back
What's something you'd like to change about life? Nothing, I love life.
What is one of your favorite memories of this year so far? Texas and seeing mac graduate
What's something new you want to learn, by this time next year? How to control my emotions
0 x
Don't come find me, I won't be here waiting
I so can do it alone, you're not worth staying

Takatia
Event Committee
Event Committee

Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:26 pm

boop!

Last bumped by Takatia on Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:26 pm.
0 x
I'm partially a ghost
That's why I'm a ghost

• Information