New Forum Titles! (participation thread)

Looking to get more involved in the community? Community events and get-togethers are added here by the Event Committee, Relations Team and the Administration.
User avatar
Apostle
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends
Posts: 17522
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:56 pm
Gender: ♀
Preferred Name: Kelly
Location: Winter Haven, FL

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:28 pm

Lost in the sauce
2 x
[ artwork ] [ characters ] [ recommend a podcast ]
Apostle and Arkady on chat
"Those who love peace must learn to organize as effectively as those who love war." -MLKJ

coyote
Omniscient
Omniscient
Posts: 25660
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:58 am
Location: not here
Contact:

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:39 pm

Aeonium wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:56 am
10 Points to Gryffindor - 10000 (Or whatever house)
ohhh they should definitely do all the houses, I like this idea!
0 x
Buh-bye. 👋🏼✌🏼

User avatar
Aeonium
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Posts: 7069
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:16 pm
Gender: Genderfluid
Pronouns: They/Them
Preferred Name: Grayson
Species: Red fox
Location: With Neymar and Messi

Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:47 pm

coyote wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:39 pm
Aeonium wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:56 am
10 Points to Gryffindor - 10000 (Or whatever house)
ohhh they should definitely do all the houses, I like this idea!
I was gonna suggest all, but it seemed like a lot, haha.
0 x

ImageImage
Proud SJW - Contact Info -


coyote
Omniscient
Omniscient
Posts: 25660
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:58 am
Location: not here
Contact:

Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:17 pm

Aeonium wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:47 pm
coyote wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:39 pm
Aeonium wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:56 am
10 Points to Gryffindor - 10000 (Or whatever house)
ohhh they should definitely do all the houses, I like this idea!
I was gonna suggest all, but it seemed like a lot, haha.
I don't really think it's too much, considering it's just typing a few ideas up, but idk. I know not everyone is in Gryffindor was my point so that everyone would at least get to see all the houses, but I get what you mean.
1 x
Buh-bye. 👋🏼✌🏼

User avatar
Aeonium
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Posts: 7069
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:16 pm
Gender: Genderfluid
Pronouns: They/Them
Preferred Name: Grayson
Species: Red fox
Location: With Neymar and Messi

Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:30 pm

coyote wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:17 pm
Aeonium wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:47 pm
coyote wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:39 pm
Aeonium wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:56 am
10 Points to Gryffindor - 10000 (Or whatever house)
ohhh they should definitely do all the houses, I like this idea!
I was gonna suggest all, but it seemed like a lot, haha.
I don't really think it's too much, considering it's just typing a few ideas up, but idk. I know not everyone is in Gryffindor was my point so that everyone would at least get to see all the houses, but I get what you mean.
Yeah, that’s why I said any house. I’m not even Gryffindor myself.
1 x

ImageImage
Proud SJW - Contact Info -


User avatar
Fik
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 18326
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 11:30 pm
Gender: whatever
Preferred Name: KT
Species: Stress Elemental
Location: Otego

Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:47 am

Rustled Jimmies
TROLLS IN THE DUNGEON
:eyes:
2 x

Art | Premades
Image
Never date a tennis player.
Love means nothing to them.


coyote
Omniscient
Omniscient
Posts: 25660
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:58 am
Location: not here
Contact:

Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:45 pm

"That's so fetch!"

a stretch but "Bite my shiny metal ass!"
2 x
Buh-bye. 👋🏼✌🏼

User avatar
AquaTheBoof
Mushroom, Mushroom!
Mushroom, Mushroom!
Posts: 2857
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 9:34 am
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/ Him
Preferred Name: Aqua
Species: Big Wereboof
Location: The Forest

Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:27 am

111: Is This Loss?
666: Woah Spooky
777: Bird Jesus?
10000: The Only Ten I See
1738: I Said Hey What's Up, Hello
13,000: Black Cats, Salt Shakers, and Ladder Stepping
93: The Exact Length of Shrek 3 in Minutes
1999: Where It All Began (something to do with wh being made)
69: Kevin's Favorite Temperature (The Office reference)
42: The Meaning of Life
maybe just a random one that screams: THE MITOCHONDRIA IS THE POWERHOUSE OF THE CELL
1111: Quick, Make a Wish!
8008: Hahahahaha boob

most important one though:
1987: 1987
gotta have the link so it rickrolls people off guard. the year this song came out
2 x
Image
~Werewolf Boyfriend~
♡

Image

coyote
Omniscient
Omniscient
Posts: 25660
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:58 am
Location: not here
Contact:

Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:36 pm

314 should be the pi symbol aka π

honestly plz just some of these between omniscent / the higher ranks too, the ones that aren't directly related to the number themselves bcz.........stares at my title that will never leave
2 x
Buh-bye. 👋🏼✌🏼

User avatar
Fik
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 18326
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 11:30 pm
Gender: whatever
Preferred Name: KT
Species: Stress Elemental
Location: Otego

Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:08 pm

Howling to the Wolfhome Gods at Silver Mountain
2 x

Art | Premades
Image
Never date a tennis player.
Love means nothing to them.


Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Apostle and 2 guests