Howl-O-ween 2018: Mad-Libs Contest! (Winners posted, page 3!)

Takatia
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
Species: Fox

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:24 pm

Raises eyebrow slowly at these mad libs so far
3 x
Said I would've walked across any thousand lands. I didn't need you that night, not gonna need you anytime.
Was gonna take it as it goes I could go forward in the light.

Bodach
Beta - Art Review Team
Beta - Art Review Team
Preferred Name: Beth

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:29 pm

Tak, looks like you're a popular victim subject. :p

Updated entries! These are great, keep them coming!
0 x
Hocus
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends
Species: werewolf

Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:59 am

WH USER MOON
SPOOPY LOCATION Walmart at 3 AM
SOUND EFFECT YEET
NOUN butt cheek
VERB+ed pooped
WH ADMIN Vis
EXPLETIVE GODDAMMIT!
VERB+ing sobbing
NOUN (Plural) pumpkin spice lattes
ADJECTIVE funny
EXCLAMATION BOO!
ADJECTIVE big
NOUN(plural) cats
ANOTHER WH USER Dusedi
ANOTHER WH USER Larkenox
COSTUME (plural) werewolves
SONG NAME Africa
ADJECTIVE bright
VERB sneeze
VERB cry
ADJECTIVE loud
WH USER FROM QUESTION 1 MOON
ADJECTIVE yellow
FURNITURE toilet
ADJECTIVE silly
0 x

it's another werewolf
06 01 2018

Bodach
Beta - Art Review Team
Beta - Art Review Team

Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:47 pm

Little over a week left before time is up! Get in those submissions!
0 x
Reacher
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller

Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:36 pm

WH USER/b] @Admiral
SPOOPY LOCATION Hill House
SOUND EFFECT Ba ba dook
NOUN Cat
VERB+ed Kicked
WH ADMIN @Kei
EXPLETIVE Heavens to Betsy!
VERB+ing Farting
NOUN (Plural) Poops
ADJECTIVE Brown
EXCLAMATION EAT IT!
ADJECTIVE Slippery
NOUN(plural) Wolfhomers
ANOTHER WH USER @Reacher
ANOTHER WH USER @Loup
COSTUME (plural) Trumps
SONG NAME Down Under
ADJECTIVE Slimey
VERB Cha Cha
VERB Slide
ADJECTIVE Huge
WH USER FROM QUESTION 1 @Admiral
ADJECTIVE Teenie
FURNITURE Bed
ADJECTIVE Fuzzy
1 x

Always work hard, never give up.| Wolfhome Community Outreach
Kratos
Studying Apprentice
Studying Apprentice
Pronouns: She/Her They/Them
Species: Puggo

Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:36 pm

WH USER Absentia
SPOOPY LOCATION School
SOUND EFFECT WA-PSH (kinda like the Jacksepticeye intro??)
NOUN Pupper
VERB+ed Farted -insert cool face here-
WH ADMIN Tau
EXPLETIVE Crikey!
VERB+ing Butting
NOUN (Plural) tongues
ADJECTIVE scratchy
EXCLAMATION Oh sheet!!
ADJECTIVE silky
NOUN(plural) beds
ANOTHER WH USER Skyvory
ANOTHER WH USER Syl
COSTUME (plural) M&Ms
SONG NAME Carry on my Wayward Son
ADJECTIVE damp
VERB smack
VERB grab
ADJECTIVE painful
WH USER FROM QUESTION 1 Absentia
ADJECTIVE soaked
FURNITURE futon
ADJECTIVE uncomfortable
0 x
I suppose what's meant to be will be.
Bodach
Beta - Art Review Team
Beta - Art Review Team

Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:32 pm

Updated the entries list.

SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL MIDNIGHT EST!
0 x
winchester
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Preferred Name: grace
Species: eldritch

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:27 pm

WH USER pride
SPOOPY LOCATION appalachia
SOUND EFFECT buzzing
NOUN leaf
VERB+ed drifted
WH ADMIN bodach
EXPLETIVE YIKES!
VERB+ing wishing
NOUN (Plural) ants
ADJECTIVE stuffy
EXCLAMATION JINKIES!
ADJECTIVE shadowy
NOUN(plural) ghosts
ANOTHER WH USER mongrel
ANOTHER WH USER fellzor
COSTUME (plural) banana
SONG NAME bellyache
ADJECTIVE dark
VERB stumble
VERB fight
ADJECTIVE prideful
WH USER FROM QUESTION 1 pride
ADJECTIVE rich
FURNITURE friheten (couch)
ADJECTIVE comfy
0 x

intj-t | sagi sun / scorpio rising | slytherin
CharactersSarahah
aka: stark - gansey - winchester -
PRiDE

“Do I dare to disturb the universe?.”
Yes.

Bodach
Beta - Art Review Team
Beta - Art Review Team

Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:02 pm

STORY REVEAL TIME!

Look under your name for your full story. Winners will be announced soon!

Aeolia
Spoiler! :
One dark and stormy night, @Takatia was taking a midnight stroll through their favorite ghost woods. Suddenly, they heard a loud armpit fart that scared the fanny-pack out of them!
Out of the shadows slapped @Fik ! "What the jinkies are you doing here?!?!?", they exclaimed. "I was just greasing for tomatoes!", the obviously gooey admin explained. "FIDDLESTICKS!!, do you smell that? It smells like green bugs!", they added.
Just then, @fable and @ANORUK appeared, dressed as pumpkins. They started a flash mob to the song "500 miles". More and more slippery Wolfhomies appeared, skipping to the music. They 20 sat in closer and closer until suddenly a crunchy blue bar appeared in the sky that read, "YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM WOLFHOME!"
Takatia awoke in a fuzzy sweat, safe in their own foot stool. "PHEW! That was pink!"
FicusJiang/ FLUKE
Spoiler! :
One dark and stormy night, Cake was taking a midnight stroll through their favorite haunted carnival. Suddenly, they heard a loud POWPOWKAPOW that scared the glasses out of them!
Out of the shadows jumped Bodach! "What the what in the Shrek is that are you doing here?!?!?", they exclaimed. "I was just laughing for seahorses!", the obviously excited admin explained. "HOLY MOLY ARTICHOKEY, do you smell that? It smells like tired trees!", they added.
Just then, MailMan and @Rampage appeared, dressed as risque police uniforms. They started a flash mob to the song "Inchman". More and more terrified Wolfhomies appeared, sighing to the music. They ate in closer and closer until suddenly a soggy blue bar appeared in the sky that read, "YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM WOLFHOME!"
Cake awoke in a green sweat, safe in their own couch. "PHEW! That was comfortable!"
Fyae
Spoiler! :
One dark and stormy night, Starba was taking a midnight stroll through their favorite swamp. Suddenly, they heard a loud creak that scared the table out of them!
Out of the shadows jumped Vis! "What the Oh heck no! are you doing here?!?!?", they exclaimed. "I was just running for wolves!", the obviously slimy admin explained. "Go!!, do you smell that? It smells like moist windows!", they added.
Just then, @Affliction and @Takatia appeared, dressed as sexy nurses. They started a flash mob to the song "The Devil Went Down to Georgia". More and more fluffy Wolfhomies appeared, screaming to the music. They shouted in closer and closer until suddenly a cold bar appeared in the sky that read, "YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM WOLFHOME!"
@Starba awoke in a little sweat, safe in their own chair. "PHEW! That was plain!"
Hocus
Spoiler! :
One dark and stormy night, @MOON was taking a midnight stroll through their favorite Walmart at 3 AM. Suddenly, they heard a loud YEET that scared the butt cheek out of them!
Out of the shadows pooped Vis! "What the GODDAMMIT! are you doing here?!?!?", they exclaimed. "I was just sobbing for pumpkin spice lattes!", the obviously funny admin explained. "BOO!, do you smell that? It smells like big cats!", they added.
Just then, @Dusedi and @Larkenox appeared, dressed as werewolves. They started a flash mob to the song "Africa". More and more bright Wolfhomies appeared, sneezing to the music. They cried in closer and closer until suddenly a loud blue bar appeared in the sky that read, "YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM WOLFHOME!"
MOON awoke in a yellow sweat, safe in their own toilet. "PHEW! That was silly!"
Kratos
Spoiler! :
One dark and stormy night, @Absentia was taking a midnight stroll through their favorite school. Suddenly, they heard a loud WA-PSH that scared the pupper out of them!
Out of the shadows farted @Tau "What the Crikey! are you doing here?!?!?", they exclaimed. "I was just butting for tongues!", the obviously scratchy admin explained. "Oh Sheet!!, do you smell that? It smells like silky beds!", they added.
Just then, @Skyvory and Syl appeared, dressed as M&Ms. They started a flash mob to the song "Carry on My Wayward Son". More and more damp Wolfhomies appeared, smacking to the music. They grabbed in closer and closer until suddenly a painful blue bar appeared in the sky that read, "YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM WOLFHOME!"
Absentia awoke in a soaked sweat, safe in their own futon. "PHEW! That was uncomfortable!"
Nyxus
Spoiler! :
One dark and stormy night, Bodach was taking a midnight stroll through their favorite Grandma's basement. Suddenly, they heard a loud KRACK that scared the chocolate out of them!
Out of the shadows worked @Sidekick! "What the What the devil was that all about are you doing here?!?!?", they exclaimed. "I was just visiting for tombs!", the obviously colossal admin explained. "Oh my!, do you smell that? It smells like gentle bananas!", they added.
Just then, @Bloodiath and Noxus appeared, dressed as grim reapers. They started a flash mob to the song "Hit 'Em Up". More and more courageous Wolfhomies appeared, 19 smirking to the music. They squeezed in closer and closer until suddenly a loud blue bar appeared in the sky that read, "YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM WOLFHOME!"
Bodach awoke in a triangular sweat, safe in their own bar stool. "PHEW! That was absurd"
Pride
Spoiler! :
One dark and stormy night, @Pride was taking a midnight stroll through their favorite appalacia. Suddenly, they heard a loud buzzing that scared the leaf out of them!
Out of the shadows drifted Bodach! "What the YIKES! are you doing here?!?!?", they exclaimed. "I was just wishing for ants!", the obviously stuffy admin explained. "JINKIES!, do you smell that? It smells like shadowy ghosts!", they added.
Just then, @mongrel and @fellzor appeared, dressed as bananas. They started a flash mob to the song "Bellyache". More and more dark Wolfhomies appeared, stumbling to the music. They fought in closer and closer until suddenly a prideful blue bar appeared in the sky that read, "YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM WOLFHOME!"
Pride awoke in a rich sweat, safe in their own friheten. "PHEW! That was comfy!"

Reacher
Spoiler! :
One dark and stormy night, @Admiral was taking a midnight stroll through their favorite Hill House. Suddenly, they heard a loud BA BA DOOK that scared the cat out of them!
Out of the shadows kicked Kei! "What the heavens to Betsy are you doing here?!?!?", they exclaimed. "I was just farting for poops!", the obviously brown admin explained. "EAT IT, do you smell that? It smells like slippery wolfhomers!", they added.
Just then, @Reacher and @Loup appeared, dressed as Trumps. They started a flash mob to the song "Down Under". More and more slimey Wolfhomies appeared, cha-chaing to the music. They slid in closer and closer until suddenly a huge blue bar appeared in the sky that read, "YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM WOLFHOME!"
Admiral awoke in a teenie sweat, safe in their own bed. "PHEW! That was 25 fuzzy!"
Tau
Spoiler! :
One dark and stormy night, the elusive @Takatia was taking a midnight stroll through their favorite haunted castle. Suddenly, they heard a loud WA-BOOM that scared the music out of them!
Out of the shadows smiled @Dodam ! "What the Damn! There's magic here! are you doing here?!?!?", they exclaimed. "I was just sweeping for languages!", the obviously agressive admin explained. "My stars and garters!, do you smell that? It smells like eager birds!", they added.
Just then, @Odiare and @Monster appeared, dressed as Bob Rosses. They started a flash mob to the song “Don’t Eat Stuff Off the Sidewalk". More and more petite Wolfhomies appeared, sleeping to the music. They 20 played in closer and closer until suddenly a brave blue bar appeared in the sky that read, "YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM WOLFHOME!"
The elusive Takatia awoke in a calm sweat, safe in their own foot stool. "PHEW! That was glamorous!"
Vis
Spoiler! :
One dark and stormy night, @wendigowolf was taking a midnight stroll through their favorite Wal-Mart. Suddenly, they heard a loud FWOOP that scared the roomba out of them!
Out of the shadows circulated @Akala! "What the Heavens to Betsy are you doing here?!?!?", they exclaimed. "I was just healing for fireflies!", the obviously scare admin explained. "BY ODIN'S BEARD, do you smell that? It smells like fantastic throats!", they added.
Just then, @Fyae and @Affliction appeared, dressed as sexy librarians. They started a flash mob to the song "All Star". More and more hungry Wolfhomies appeared, painting to the music. They squealed in closer and closer until suddenly a mysterious blue bar appeared in the sky that read, "YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM WOLFHOME!"
Wendigowolf awoke in a magenta sweat, safe in their own bookshelf. "PHEW! That was dysfunctional!"
Zuko
Spoiler! :
One dark and stormy night, @rhea was taking a midnight stroll through their favorite cemetery. Suddenly, they heard a loud BURP that scared the brown out of them!
Out of the shadows sneezeed @coyfox! "What the Oh my stars! are you doing here?!?!?", they exclaimed. "I was just running for donkeys!", the obviously hot admin explained. "Great Googly Moogly!, do you smell that? It smells like red hats!", they added.
Just then, @Hiddickington and Scrimshaw appeared, dressed as witches. They started a flash mob to the song "Macarena". More and more old Wolfhomies appeared, crying to the music. They sang in closer and closer until suddenly a sour blue bar appeared in the sky that read, "YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM WOLFHOME!"
Rhea awoke in a beautiful sweat, safe in their own ottoman. "PHEW! That was 25 round!"
5 x
Vis
Beta - Forum Administrator
Beta - Forum Administrator
Species: meme

Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:03 am

i cri everitiem
1 x
i’m a shadow, one that no light will shine on.
as long as you follow me, you will never see the day.
winchester
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Preferred Name: grace
Species: eldritch

Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:30 am

ok real talk i fking loved this, i laughed so hard at mine
1 x

intj-t | sagi sun / scorpio rising | slytherin
CharactersSarahah
aka: stark - gansey - winchester -
PRiDE

“Do I dare to disturb the universe?.”
Yes.

Sidekick
Beta - Forum Moderator
Beta - Forum Moderator
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Kayla

Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:26 pm

These are killing me, I'm laughing so hard
1 x
Dodam
Beta
Beta
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Jo

Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:48 pm

I just woke up and this is literally the best thing today :biglol:
1 x
- Rasengan

Previously Shii
Dodam on Chat
References | General Commissions | Fullybody Human Commissions | Quick Commissions | DeviantArt | Premades
"Cause we are, we are, The colors in the dark"
Akala
Alpha
Alpha
Pronouns: She/her
Preferred Name: Cassie
Species: Fox

Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:43 am

Just then, Fyae and Affliction appeared, dressed as sexy librarians.
:Fox-Laugh:
3 x
Nyxus
You seriously need a life, dude!
You seriously need a life, dude!
Pronouns: She, her
Species: Angry Fruit Snack

Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:35 am

Okay these are the best things I’ve ever read omg
1 x
Chaotic in nature
links