2019 Howl-o-ween Pose Swap PICK UPS!

Locked Previous topicNext topic
User avatar
foxolotl
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 24949
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:56 am
Gender: ♀️
Preferred Name: Cassie
Species: fox-axolotl

Pride

Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:42 pm

I will update the list shortly!
Some people have received extensions.
But for those who haven’t responded to me and are still yet to give your pose to your swap partner, you need to do so ASAP, otherwise you may not be able to sign up for future EC or admin pose swaps.

Anybody who doesn’t receive a pose will get one made, so please do not worry :)
0 x
Image
Don’t ever give up. Even if it’s painful, even if it’s agonizing, don’t try to take the easy way out.
I am semi available
User avatar
Rydein
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Posts: 6593
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:30 pm
Gender: neutral
Pronouns: anything
Preferred Name: Lili
Species: human
Location: Arizona

Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:51 am

zuko messaged me about mine! they'll be sending mine via discord, not sure if they'll be posting it on here
0 x
Image
~*You know, I kinda wish I had let you do that one thing that one time
But in retrospect it would've been a bad idea*~

Destroy Boys
User avatar
foxolotl
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 24949
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:56 am
Gender: ♀️
Preferred Name: Cassie
Species: fox-axolotl

Pride

Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:32 pm

Rydein wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:51 am
zuko messaged me about mine! they'll be sending mine via discord, not sure if they'll be posting it on here
Can you please let me know when you receive it
0 x
Image
Don’t ever give up. Even if it’s painful, even if it’s agonizing, don’t try to take the easy way out.
I am semi available
User avatar
Rydein
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Posts: 6593
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:30 pm
Gender: neutral
Pronouns: anything
Preferred Name: Lili
Species: human
Location: Arizona

Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:03 pm

Akala wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:32 pm
Rydein wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:51 am
zuko messaged me about mine! they'll be sending mine via discord, not sure if they'll be posting it on here
Can you please let me know when you receive it
I will
0 x
Image
~*You know, I kinda wish I had let you do that one thing that one time
But in retrospect it would've been a bad idea*~

Destroy Boys
User avatar
Reacher
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Posts: 12623
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:57 pm
Location: Canada

Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:34 am

Pick-up for @Refresh (:

I've never done candy before and gore is definitely something I struggle HARD with so I didn't attempt that -
so I hope your character digging through their bag to pick out their favorite treats is good enough!

ImageImage
3 x

Image

Art Topic | Characters | Wolfhome Community Outreach

Want a shot at creating the new Wolfhome forum banner for spring? Click here!

User avatar
Bodach
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 4690
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:33 pm
Preferred Name: Beth
Location: In a van down by the river.
Contact:

Pride

Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:26 pm

Pick up for @Melly !

ImageImage
@RoseiPeach did the original sketch <3
5 x
User avatar
Melly
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Posts: 12202
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:21 am
Gender:
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Arizona

Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:31 am

Bodach wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:26 pm
Pick up for Melly !

ImageImage
RoseiPeach did the original sketch <3
Ahhh I love this so so much! It was well worth waiting to see it! I am thankful to rosei but also to you for making sure I got a completed pose!
1 x
Image
click to see my characters

ToS | Commissions | Patreon
User avatar
Sauce
Relations Team
Relations Team
Posts: 18980
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:56 pm
Gender:
Preferred Name: kelly
Location: florida

Pride

Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:04 pm

i enjoyed scrolling through the pages to see everyone's creations!! so much improvement in the community, i love all of them!
0 x

"Happiness is amazing. It's so amazing, it doesn't matter if it's yours or not."
previously Apostle | ♥ Beautiful artwork to help a beautiful friend ♥
iso wyvern artists
Image

User avatar
RoseiPeach
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Posts: 499
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:51 pm
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Rose
Species: Lop Bunny

Pride

Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:15 pm

Melly wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:31 am
Bodach wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:26 pm
Pick up for Melly !

ImageImage
RoseiPeach did the original sketch <3
Ahhh I love this so so much! It was well worth waiting to see it! I am thankful to rosei but also to you for making sure I got a completed pose!
I'm so sorry I couldn't complete it on my own ;;o;;
thank you bodach for completing it for me <3 I'm really glad you like it!
1 x
Image
♥ 10.31.18 ♥
User avatar
foxolotl
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 24949
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:56 am
Gender: ♀️
Preferred Name: Cassie
Species: fox-axolotl

Pride

Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:23 am

Rydein wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:03 pm
Akala wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:32 pm
Rydein wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:51 am
zuko messaged me about mine! they'll be sending mine via discord, not sure if they'll be posting it on here
Can you please let me know when you receive it
I will
Any update? I want to make sure you get your pose, so if there has been nothing, I will organize something for you.
0 x
Image
Don’t ever give up. Even if it’s painful, even if it’s agonizing, don’t try to take the easy way out.
I am semi available
User avatar
Rydein
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Posts: 6593
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:30 pm
Gender: neutral
Pronouns: anything
Preferred Name: Lili
Species: human
Location: Arizona

Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:12 am

Akala wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:23 am
Rydein wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:03 pm
Akala wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:32 pm
Rydein wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:51 am
zuko messaged me about mine! they'll be sending mine via discord, not sure if they'll be posting it on here
Can you please let me know when you receive it
I will
Any update? I want to make sure you get your pose, so if there has been nothing, I will organize something for you.
i just messaged them about it (was busy all day '^-^) i'll pm you within 24hrs if i hear anything back or not
1 x
Image
~*You know, I kinda wish I had let you do that one thing that one time
But in retrospect it would've been a bad idea*~

Destroy Boys
User avatar
foxolotl
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 24949
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:56 am
Gender: ♀️
Preferred Name: Cassie
Species: fox-axolotl

Pride

Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:48 am

Rydein wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:12 am
Akala wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:23 am
Rydein wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:03 pm
Akala wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:32 pm
Rydein wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:51 am
zuko messaged me about mine! they'll be sending mine via discord, not sure if they'll be posting it on here
Can you please let me know when you receive it
I will
Any update? I want to make sure you get your pose, so if there has been nothing, I will organize something for you.
i just messaged them about it (was busy all day '^-^) i'll pm you within 24hrs if i hear anything back or not
Big thanks to @Refresh!
Image
Thank you for your patience!

And that's a wrap! Thank you everybody for participating :)
4 x
Image
Don’t ever give up. Even if it’s painful, even if it’s agonizing, don’t try to take the easy way out.
I am semi available
Locked Previous topicNext topic