Treasure Chest Discussion (participation thread)

Looking to get more involved in the community? Community events and get-togethers are added here by the Event Committee, Relations Team and the Administration.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

What would you like to see happen with the Treasure Chest?

Keep Treasure Chest and update with new prizes
93%
Get rid of Treasure Chest completely
7%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 14
Eventful
Event Planner
Event Planner

Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:26 am

Hey Wolfhome! The Event Committee is aware that the prizes in the Treasure Chest are a bit outdated.

We are coming to you to ask: What would you like to get out of the Treasure Chest?

Do you want to keep it up and running? Do you like the stamp system? Do you think we should get rid of the Treasure Chest and come up with something else?

You have a couple of poll options!

Keep the Treasure Chest and update with new prizes
By picking this option, you are telling us that you like the Treasure Chest but agree it could be updated with new premades, YCHs, etc.

Get rid of the Treasure Chest completely
This option shows us that you don't like the idea of the Treasure Chest and would rather us come up with something new

Other
By selecting this option, we hope that you will post on this thread with what you would like to see from an Event Committee reward system

We are opening up this discussion to YOU!
No opinion is a wrong opinion, just please respect others and stay civil.
1 x
goth
Omniscient
Omniscient
Pronouns: he/they
Preferred Name: Yuu

Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:30 am

the treasure chest is nice, because that way if you dont win an event you have the participation prize (stamp)
i just think it should be edited/updated :)
2 x
i am active on twitter
mermaid
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Pronouns: any
Preferred Name: Colby
Species: monster

Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:29 am

Honestly I feel like if there were more custom prizes people would have more drive to earn stamps bc I feel like premades aren't really used that much anymore? I've only gotten on chat a handful of times since I've came off my hiatus and if they're not in default sets they're in custom poses.
I also possibly... Think if people use chats they could trade stamps for deltas? And if possible the stamps could become trophies to showcase on your profile and be linked to your account properly. I'm not sure if any other chatland would like the ability to give trophies or stamps or whatever else for events.
Another idea was uhh placement stamps? They cost more than regular stamps.. :point_right::point_left:
8 x

Maevai
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith

Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:34 pm

I love @mermaid's idea. The thought of maybe having different badges or trophies would be super lucrative for people like me that love hoarding profile bling, kinda like the badges DA gives you for different events. I think just in general it would be awesome and would maybe help encourage people to participate more with the community. I feel like the forum titles are the only thing we have that remotely resembles any kind of reward for spamming out posts, and the forum titles aren't even funny or interesting anymore. I digress, I'll probably post my own thread to bring up other ideas for whf that have less to do with event committee business, since I don't want to ramble too off topic here
2 x
♥︎ fly high, Phoenix ♥︎

reach me on discord at: Mae#8896
not here
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Cass/Cassie
Species: Fox

Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:43 pm

Custom forum flares, custom artwork, forum titles. I also think trading stamps for deltas is a good idea.

The premade market is terrible and I don’t think many people are interested in premades because you have to colour it yourself, and I know a lot of people just can’t be bothered.
7 x
Not here anymore tbh
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic