Mad-Lib Contest

Looking to get more involved in the community? Community events and get-togethers are added here by the Event Committee, Relations Team and the Administration.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Totem
Gamma
Gamma
Pronouns: he/him
Preferred Name: Jayden
Species: Coyote

Pride

Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:19 pm

It's that time of year and with that comes our Mad-Libs contest! All you need to do is fill in the blanks to finish the story!

ImageImageImageImage

The contest ends on October 31st!

Image This is PG-13 when in doubt, contact an admin! Image
Image You may enter more than once! Image
Image Please do not copy other entries. Image
Image Be kind to other's entries Image

Image First Place: 5 deltas Image
Image Second Place: 3 deltas Image
Image Third Place: 1.5 deltas Image

ImageImageImageImage

Today we are going to a great place. We are going to get [Noun]. My [Person] and I always go to [Noun] and pick a bunch of [Plural Noun].

We [verb] to the [Noun] and started the [Verb], I looked out the window and to my surprise, hundreds and hundreds of [Plural Noun] out my window! We parked and I looked around for the [Adjective] [Noun].

I began the search, but I couldn't find one. They were all too [Adjective], or too [Adjective]. Some were even [Adjective]. I finally found one that was [Adjective], I picked it up and accidentally dropped it. I was so [Feeling].

The hunt for the [Adjective] [Noun] continued. I searched far and wide for what felt like miles. Finally, at the very back of the [Noun] there it was, my [Adjective] [Noun] . It wasn't too [Adjective], and wasn't too [Adjective]. It was just right.

We paid the [Noun], put it in the [Noun], and headed home. Upon getting home we put it on the [Noun].

I can't wait to [Verb] it and [Verb] people with it.

Font by fontmeme
Pixels by Jiggyjaggy and kouenli
1 x
Image Image
06/28/17
Previously Epilepsy
Artemis
Event Committee
Event Committee
Pronouns: She / Her
Species: Vape God

Pride

Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:05 pm

Today we are going to a great place. We are going to get [bread]. My [avani] and I always go to [tree] and pick a bunch of [eggs].

We [smell] to the [alabama] and started the [fly], I looked out the window and to my surprise, hundreds and hundreds of [bees] out my window! We parked and I looked around for the [eager] [grow].

I began the search, but I couldn't find one. They were all too [speedy], or too [polite]. Some were even [grumpy]. I finally found one that was [itchy], I picked it up and accidentally dropped it. I was so [happy].

The hunt for the [flabby] [acorn] continued. I searched far and wide for what felt like miles. Finally, at the very back of the [dog] there it was, my [bitter] [blanket] . It wasn't too [alert], and wasn't too [clean]. It was just right.

We paid the [orange], put it in the [iron], and headed home. Upon getting home we put it on the [Mark Wahlberg].

I can't wait to [buy] it and [sell] people with it.

If i am being honest, the education system didn’t teach me very well. I had to look up what adjectives were.
3 x
ghostytrickster
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Pronouns: she/her

Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:02 pm

Today we are going to a great place. We are going to get a goblet. My goblin and I always go to The Forge and pick a bunch of goblets.

We ran to the Batmobile and started the ritual, I looked out the window and to my surprise, hundreds and hundreds of ghouls out my window! We parked and I looked around for the mysterious goblet

I began the search, but I couldn't find one. They were all too vile, or too funky. Some were even soaked. I finally found one that was worthy, I picked it up and accidentally dropped it. I was so upset.

The hunt for the lustrous goblet continued. I searched far and wide for what felt like miles. Finally, at the very back of the clowncar there it was, my delectable cup . It wasn't too smelly, and wasn't too lovely . It was just right.

We paid the jester, put it in the pocket, and headed home. Upon getting home we put it on the fridge.

I can't wait to splash it and confuse people with it.

edit: same Artemis I had to look up nouns LOL
3 x
Totem
Gamma
Gamma
Pronouns: he/him
Preferred Name: Jayden
Species: Coyote

Pride

Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:01 pm

BUMP!
0 x
Image Image
06/28/17
Previously Epilepsy
Spellbound
Beta - Art Review Team
Beta - Art Review Team
Pronouns: she/her
Preferred Name: Ali
Species: Bobcat

Pride

Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:00 pm

My Entry:

Today we are going to a great place. We are going to get Books. My Cats and I always go to Bookstores and pick a bunch of Novels.

We Ran to the Tardis and started the Time-machine, I looked out the window and to my surprise, hundreds and hundreds of Cyberman out my window! We parked and I looked around for the Whimsical Sword.

I began the search, but I couldn't find one. They were all too Shiny, or too Bright. Some were even Lustrous. I finally found one that was Dull, I picked it up and accidentally dropped it. I was so Excited.

The hunt for the Flawless Wand continued. I searched far and wide for what felt like miles. Finally, at the very back of the Store there it was, my Dragon. It wasn't too Big, and wasn't too Small. It was just right.

We paid the Robot, put it in the Car, and headed home. Upon getting home we put it on the Floor.

I can't wait to Fly it and Scare people with it.

Damn, this took longer than I expected. I also forgot what each verb, noun meant. OPPSIE xD
2 x
On hiatus.
Kennedy
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Pronouns: They/He
Preferred Name: Lynn
Species: Red Fox/Domestic Cat

Pride

Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:09 pm

Today we are going to a great place. We are going to get cider. My best friend and I always go to Uncle John’s Cider Mill and pick a bunch of apples.

We run to the trees and started the collecting, I looked out the window and to my surprise, hundreds and hundreds of potatoes out my window! We parked and I looked around for the neon green potato.

I began the search, but I couldn't find one. They were all too sad, or too rough. Some were even furry. I finally found one that was neon green, I picked it up and accidentally dropped it. I was so neon blue.

The hunt for the neon green potato continued. I searched far and wide for what felt like miles. Finally, at the very back of the Wolf House there it was, my neon green potato. It wasn't too neon, and wasn't too green. It was just right.

We paid the Underdog, put it in the cider, and headed home. Upon getting home we put it on the dog.

I can't wait to eat it and tickle people with it.
2 x
#BlackLivesMatter
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic