Winter Pose Swap 2016-2017! - Pick ups! (poses due TODAY!)

Locked
Faviere
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Posts: 7087
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:11 am
Pronouns: he/him
Preferred Name: andrew

Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:17 pm

vice wrote:
OK I'M DONE

I GOT



Image





[spoiler]FAVIERE
I really hope you like it<3

side 01:
Image

side 02:
Image

I realized after the fact that I chose the dumbest way to resize but yeah, if you want the resized they are allhere
if there's anything I need to change, just let me know![/spoiler]
OHHHHH I FEEL BAD FOR JUST SEEING THIS NOW BUT!! THIS IS SO SO GREAT
you made geist look so comfortable but still angry at the same time and i just love everything about this so much!! I'M GRINNING LIKE AN IDIOT
0 x
Image
i wonder if your therapist knows everything about me

User avatar
Kyo
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Posts: 12758
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:43 am
Gender:
Pronouns: Any
Species: ASIAN
Location: SPACE DESERT

Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:00 pm

FOR VICE!
Spoiler! :
apologies for no talisman ;;
Image

bigger not shaded vers.
0 x
You looked like Sleeping Beauty, slumbering in her castle amidst the thorns.Image
ToS | FurAffinity | Art
Kyo + dialga on chat

User avatar
vice
Event Committee
Event Committee
Posts: 14991
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:56 pm
Preferred Name: al

Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:00 pm

I'm glad you like it faviere!!!! I love geist like one of my own, he's too pure
Kyo wrote:FOR VICE!
Spoiler! :
apologies for no talisman ;;
Image

bigger not shaded vers.
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY GOSH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, THIS IS PERFECT
HE LOOKS SO UNIQUE AND SILLY
and those paws <3_<3
I love this so much, thank you sosoososos much I love it I love it I love it
0 x
Image
how do i grasp reality
when i don't have an identity

dAlinksart

User avatar
Kyo
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Posts: 12758
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:43 am
Gender:
Pronouns: Any
Species: ASIAN
Location: SPACE DESERT

Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:59 pm

vice wrote:I'm glad you like it faviere!!!! I love geist like one of my own, he's too pure
Kyo wrote:FOR VICE!
Spoiler! :
apologies for no talisman ;;
Image

bigger not shaded vers.
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY GOSH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, THIS IS PERFECT
HE LOOKS SO UNIQUE AND SILLY
and those paws <3_<3
I love this so much, thank you sosoososos much I love it I love it I love it
IM SO HAPPY YOU LIKE IT????? AHHH ;___;<33
screams (if you want a black outline version pm me!!)
0 x
You looked like Sleeping Beauty, slumbering in her castle amidst the thorns.Image
ToS | FurAffinity | Art
Kyo + dialga on chat

User avatar
Takatia
Event Committee
Event Committee
Posts: 57196
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:36 pm
Gender: XX ♀
Species: Fox
Contact:

Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:01 pm

Updating!!
0 x
I'm partially a ghost
I love you way more than you know
That's why I'm a ghost


User avatar
Ilos
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Posts: 10250
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:37 am
Gender: f
Location: virginia

Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:10 am

Eek wrote:Just want to say I used to be Hocus!!!! For the front page and for whoever has me, lol

i gooootttt....




KIR!!!!

giant version
Spoiler! :
Image
resized
Image

i hope you like it!!!!
also huge shoutout to criminals for helping me figure out how to shade this
im screamin g !!!
this is so perfect adn tHAT GRUMPY FACE <3_____________<3
thank you !!!!
0 x
Image
tell me nice things ♡ sarahah
previously known as Kir
● ☽ ◯ ☾ ●
links

User avatar
shoto
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Posts: 8085
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:56 am
Gender:
Preferred Name: shoto
Contact:

Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:35 am

these are all looking great so far!!
by the way, i'm willing to donate poses for those who don't receive theirs!! i know this is early but, why not offer now
0 x
inactive

User avatar
Hocus
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Posts: 14395
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:16 pm
Gender:
Preferred Name: hannah
Species: werewolf
Location: gotham

Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:07 am

Kir wrote:
Eek wrote:Just want to say I used to be Hocus!!!! For the front page and for whoever has me, lol

i gooootttt....




KIR!!!!

giant version
Spoiler! :
Image
resized
Image

i hope you like it!!!!
also huge shoutout to criminals for helping me figure out how to shade this
im screamin g !!!
this is so perfect adn tHAT GRUMPY FACE <3_____________<3
thank you !!!!
I AM SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT!! :D
and thank you coy!!:)
0 x


Image
it's another werewolf
9/13/17


User avatar
hiddickington
Omniscient
Omniscient
Posts: 24554
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:42 am
Gender: man
Preferred Name: hans
Species: clown
Location: britain
Contact:

Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:31 am

i got CASPER !!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
i hope u like it.. click 4 big
Image
0 x
Have faith in your own bad taste

User avatar
shoto
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Posts: 8085
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:56 am
Gender:
Preferred Name: shoto
Contact:

Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:16 am

AAAAA!! LOOK !! AT !! THAT !!
I'M IN LOVE!!!!! his lil blelele i'm AAAAA
THANK YOUUUUUUUU!! I KNEW I WOULDN'T REGRET SIGNING UP TO THIS!! <3333
i can't wait to use this on chats i shed a tear
0 x
inactive

User avatar
pit
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Posts: 2462
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:22 pm
Pronouns: he/him
Preferred Name: Pit
Species: angel
Location: hole
Contact:

Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:30 am

AAAA LOOK AT LITTLE ME !!!!!!!!!! SO CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 x
Image
opposites attract

User avatar
pit
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Posts: 2462
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:22 pm
Pronouns: he/him
Preferred Name: Pit
Species: angel
Location: hole
Contact:

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:32 pm

I GOT........
.
.
Spoiler! :
DORIAN !!!!!!!!!!
Image
ImageImage
I HOPE U LIKE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 x
Image
opposites attract

User avatar
Dorian
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Posts: 12912
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:19 pm
Gender:
Pronouns: he / him
Species: gay space boy
Location: tatooine

Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:10 pm

pit wrote:I GOT........
.
.
Spoiler! :
DORIAN !!!!!!!!!!
Image
ImageImage
I HOPE U LIKE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES
YES F YEAH!!!!!!! i dont like it.......
I LOVE IT

THE LITTLE ALIEN is now cannon this is lawliet's alien plushie from now on,,, i esp love the little TOP HOT??????????!!!!!!!
pit this is amazing thank you so much ;____;
0 x
Image
this is hell yes,
literal hell

february 1st 2013 - forever
|| links ||

User avatar
Takatia
Event Committee
Event Committee
Posts: 57196
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:36 pm
Gender: XX ♀
Species: Fox
Contact:

Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:13 pm

Updating!!
0 x
I'm partially a ghost
I love you way more than you know
That's why I'm a ghost


User avatar
pit
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Posts: 2462
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:22 pm
Pronouns: he/him
Preferred Name: Pit
Species: angel
Location: hole
Contact:

Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:30 pm

Dorian wrote:
pit wrote:I GOT........
.
.
Spoiler! :
DORIAN !!!!!!!!!!
Image
ImageImage
I HOPE U LIKE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES
YES F YEAH!!!!!!! i dont like it.......
I LOVE IT

THE LITTLE ALIEN is now cannon this is lawliet's alien plushie from now on,,, i esp love the little TOP HOT??????????!!!!!!!
pit this is amazing thank you so much ;____;

AAAAAAAAAAA IM GLAD U LIKE IT THE ALIEN IS ACTUALLY FROM STEVEN UNIVERSE !!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO GLAD U LOVE IT SJKFGZSHF
0 x
Image
opposites attract

Locked
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests