Springtime Pose Swap Pick-Up!!

Coyfox
Alpha
Alpha
Pronouns: he/him
Preferred Name: Jesse
Species: opossum

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:55 pm

I'm so late to reply but omg thank you so much @CrowFly !!! you drew him so well I love that so much

I gooooooooooooooot
Spoiler! :
@Loup !!! I really love this character, I hope I did them justice!
3 x
ImageImageImage
No one said you had to be perfect.
You just have to try your best.

Ιθ/ΙՁ/ՁθΙƼSave the OceansImage
Loup
Gamma - Relations Team
Gamma - Relations Team
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Loup/Ash

Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:04 pm

AWWWW !!!!!! HE LOOKS SO GOOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU DREW HIM PERFECTLY <33333
0 x

Loup | Asylum on chats
Art | Commissions | Premades

Dee
Mushroom, Mushroom!
Mushroom, Mushroom!

Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:49 pm

Hey @Vekoma ! I drew for you this pose swap!
Problem is, I'm moving very soon, and have already packed my things (including my tablet), and I forgot that I would need it to draw your pose @-@
So, I drew this one with my laptop track pad and my finger while sitting in a Starbucks lobby mooching off of their free wifi for two hours just to get you something before the due date! BUT I will be re-drawing something for you as soon as I move! Hope that's okay, and sorry to keep you waiting! Hopefully you see the bright side and will have something more exciting to look forward to :)

Spoiler! :
2 x

DeviantArt x TOS x Art Gallery
Used to be Chellow. Dee on chats and forums.
Blip
Omega - Newcomer
Omega - Newcomer
Species: Savior

Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:10 am

Dee wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:49 pm
Hey @Vekoma ! I drew for you this pose swap!
Problem is, I'm moving very soon, and have already packed my things (including my tablet), and I forgot that I would need it to draw your pose @-@
So, I drew this one with my laptop track pad and my finger while sitting in a Starbucks lobby mooching off of their free wifi for two hours just to get you something before the due date! BUT I will be re-drawing something for you as soon as I move! Hope that's okay, and sorry to keep you waiting! Hopefully you see the bright side and will have something more exciting to look forward to :)

Spoiler! :
AWWWWWWWWWWW Oh my that's absolutely adorable SHE'S SO FREAKING CUTE!! No no it's okay! You don't have to draw something else for me, you don't need to go through all that trouble! ;v; She's perfect!
2 x
Dee
Mushroom, Mushroom!
Mushroom, Mushroom!

Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:13 am

Vekoma wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:10 am
AWWWWWWWWWWW Oh my that's absolutely adorable SHE'S SO FREAKING CUTE!! No no it's okay! You don't have to draw something else for me, you don't need to go through all that trouble! ;v; She's perfect!
It’s no trouble at all, no worries! I want to draw you something else - it doesn’t accurately picture my artwork at all. Glad you like the ‘teaser’ pose! I’ll PM you another one once I’m finished moving. :D
1 x

DeviantArt x TOS x Art Gallery
Used to be Chellow. Dee on chats and forums.
Locked Previous topicNext topic