Fall Icon Swap PICK UPS!!

User avatar
Collide
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds
Posts: 47584
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:32 pm
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Kristin
Species: Red Wolf
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Pride

Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:26 pm

I got @Ilos !! I tried really hard on the background for the first one and didn't really like it in the end so I made an alternative version. :')

Image
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/38071281/

OR
Spoiler! :
Image Image

Image Image
9 x
Image
12.24.18
I'm bracing for the pain and I am letting go
I'm using all my strength to get out of this hole
User avatar
Ilos
Gamma
Gamma
Posts: 12113
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:37 am
Gender: female
Preferred Name: ash/ ashes
Location: palenville, new york

Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:39 pm

OOH WHAT !! I absolutely adore the first one!! i love the birches and how you did the pumpkins!
i also really love the second one! i've been on the look out for something similar so this is perfect!
thank you so much for taking your time with theses, i love all of them<3
0 x
Image
pronounced eye low ss
pose service shop
● ☽ ☾ ●



User avatar
Collide
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds
Posts: 47584
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:32 pm
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Kristin
Species: Red Wolf
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Pride

Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:26 pm

Ilos wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:39 pm
OOH WHAT !! I absolutely adore the first one!! i love the birches and how you did the pumpkins!
i also really love the second one! i've been on the look out for something similar so this is perfect!
thank you so much for taking your time with theses, i love all of them<3
WELL then <3 so happy you like then i was so worried aaaa
1 x
Image
12.24.18
I'm bracing for the pain and I am letting go
I'm using all my strength to get out of this hole
User avatar
LVRDE
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Posts: 4678
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:08 pm
Gender: FEMALE
Pronouns: SHE/HER

Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:39 pm

Fall Icon Pickup for @Collide !!!!

I had SO much fun with this, I hope you enjoy it too! Happy Fall<3
Image

Collide has full permissions to do whatever with this<3 :biglol:
10 x

Image
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride
I'm running and I won't touch ground

User avatar
Collide
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds
Posts: 47584
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:32 pm
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Kristin
Species: Red Wolf
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Pride

Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:52 pm

oh my goshhhhhhh she looks so at peace with herself!! i love it and the FLOWERS i'm jealous
<333333 eeeeeeep
1 x
Image
12.24.18
I'm bracing for the pain and I am letting go
I'm using all my strength to get out of this hole
User avatar
Larkenox
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends
Posts: 15591
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 4:18 am
Preferred Name: Ross
Location: Chicago

Pride

Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:12 pm

I got @Chikory !! This is my first time drawing horses (i think) but i had lots of fun drawing it. hope you like it!! click for the fullsize
Image
9 x
__________Image
_Today is the first day of the rest of your days
____________so lighten up, squirt
User avatar
zarael
Omniscient
Omniscient
Posts: 22847
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:42 pm

Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:17 pm

I got the ever so lovely....

@Spellbound

I hope you like it lovely.
It's been a hot minute since I did a BG and originally I wasn't going to, but I like it.
I'll DM you the version without it!
Spoiler cuz I draw large.
Spoiler! :
Image
9 x
ImageImage
Playing with the enemy, gambling with my soul
It's so hard to say no, when you're dancing with the devil
User avatar
Kelpie
Omniscient
Omniscient
Posts: 26285
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:56 am
Preferred Name: Cassie
Species: Fox

Pride

Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:46 pm

Larkenox wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:12 pm
I got Chikory !! This is my first time drawing horses (i think) but i had lots of fun drawing it. hope you like it!! click for the fullsize
Image
Aaaaaaa omg you drew her so well, I adore this ❤️
1 x
Image
🐠 🐠 🐠 Blub Blub 🐠 🐠 🐠
comms | DA | Betta Fish Fans | Babies
User avatar
Junk
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Posts: 330
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 7:57 pm
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Preferred Name: Cody
Species: Collie x Goat
Location: United States
Contact:

Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:38 am

@Mongrel I realized the first one couldn't really be used as an icon
(and I forgot the green surrounding the eyes) so I did an extra thing as a gift to make up for it ;w;
I hope you like them!
Spoiler! :
Image

Image
7 x

Image
User avatar
LVRDE
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Posts: 4678
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:08 pm
Gender: FEMALE
Pronouns: SHE/HER

Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:48 am

Junk wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:38 am
Mongrel I realized the first one couldn't really be used as an icon
(and I forgot the green surrounding the eyes) so I did an extra thing as a gift to make up for it ;w;
I hope you like them!
Spoiler! :
Image

Image
To be completely honest... I think your art style is SO damn cute!!!
1 x

Image
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride
I'm running and I won't touch ground

User avatar
Mongrel
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Posts: 8427
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 10:22 am

Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:57 am

Junk wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:38 am
Mongrel I realized the first one couldn't really be used as an icon
(and I forgot the green surrounding the eyes) so I did an extra thing as a gift to make up for it ;w;
I hope you like them!
Spoiler! :
Image

Image
oh my GOSHHHHHH this is so cute! thank you so much!!! i got a TWOFER
1 x
User avatar
Junk
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Posts: 330
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 7:57 pm
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Preferred Name: Cody
Species: Collie x Goat
Location: United States
Contact:

Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:15 pm

LVRDE wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:48 am
Junk wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:38 am
Mongrel I realized the first one couldn't really be used as an icon
(and I forgot the green surrounding the eyes) so I did an extra thing as a gift to make up for it ;w;
I hope you like them!
Spoiler! :
Image

Image
To be completely honest... I think your art style is SO damn cute!!!
Aw, thank you so much! <3
Mongrel wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:57 am
Junk wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:38 am
Mongrel I realized the first one couldn't really be used as an icon
(and I forgot the green surrounding the eyes) so I did an extra thing as a gift to make up for it ;w;
I hope you like them!
Spoiler! :
Image

Image
oh my GOSHHHHHH this is so cute! thank you so much!!! i got a TWOFER
I'm so glad you like them!!
0 x

Image
User avatar
Spellbound
Beta - Art Review Team
Beta - Art Review Team
Posts: 600
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:25 pm
Gender: female
Pronouns: she/her
Preferred Name: Ali
Species: Bobcat

Pride

Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:52 pm

Lotus wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:17 pm
I got the ever so lovely....

Spellbound

I hope you like it lovely.
It's been a hot minute since I did a BG and originally I wasn't going to, but I like it.
I'll DM you the version without it!
Spoiler cuz I draw large.
Spoiler! :
Image
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH,
I adore ADORE HER, you drew Spell with such adorable detail, I'm in awe with her expression??? You really conveyed a lot of emotional depth with your drawing of her!! and it shows :sob: She just looks so soft and cute, but also the depth of HER EYES!! and her FUR
GOSH emibbb I LOVE her, and I'm SO happy I got you for this <33333333 It was such a fall blessing to get ya for this<3 You drew her fantastic !! <3<3 <3
1 x
sometimes the way forward, is the way back
- Labyrinth,

Image
User avatar
PHAUX
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends
Posts: 15005
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:19 am
Gender: buttermilk ranch
Pronouns: she
Preferred Name: jamie
Species: dragon
Location: los lunas nm
Contact:

Pride

Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:03 pm

i got..... @frog !!!
on todays edition of Dallas Has Bad Outfit Taste, he is sporting a cool creeper hat, cool tropical glasses and a tanktop with the 80s roller rink carpet pattern! he is so fun to draw
PS i love you alex <3
ImageImage
5 x
Image
┏┅┅┅┅┅┅╭☾ ★ ☀ ☄╮┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
Petals off of flowers, did you ever really love me?
Now my nose is filled with powder
And I think that she's still lovely, oh no

┗┅┅┅┅┅┅╰
☾ ★ ☀ ☄╯┅┅┅┅┅┅┛
♥ 10/20/2018 ♥
User avatar
frog
Mushroom, Mushroom!
Mushroom, Mushroom!
Posts: 2888
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:06 pm
Pronouns: he/they
Preferred Name: vesuvius
Species: technoblade stan
Contact:

Pride

Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:43 pm

@Phaux IM LAUGHGING SO HARD I LOVE U SO MUCH ALMFAHJAMKLHAJ THANK U LMFAOOO


i got.... @Dreamer !!!!
Image
8 x

Image
☾ ★ ☀ ☄
the price of your greed
is your son and your daughter


BLM / commission my friend
Locked Previous topicNext topic