Howl-O-Ween 2020 POSE SWAP Pickups! Due October 11th!

User avatar
pyr
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 4282
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:32 am

Pride

Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:03 pm

Image Howl-o-ween 2020: SPOOPY POSE SWAP! Image

Image

This is where you'll post your completed poses for these signups: http://forum.wolfhome.com/viewtopic.php?f=109&t=209014

All poses will be due October 11th to allow people to upload them in time to go Wolfhome trick or treating!

Image

We'll come around and check in on you around October 5th to see if you need help getting your pose finished on time. It's always better to ask for help than to be late!

To see what kind of poses are okay on Wolfhome, take a look at our friendly neighborhood ART FAQ!


Image

Have fun and Happy Howl-o-ween!


leaves and candy pumpkin (c) ~UnoleSpirit
divider (c) PhoebeRose

3 x
Image
Hey, I've been falling apart these days
Split open, watching my heart go
'Round and around, 'round and around
Circle the drain, I'm going down
User avatar
Loup
Beta - Art Review Team
Beta - Art Review Team
Posts: 7077
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:35 am
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Loup/Ash
Location: Canada
Contact:

Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:27 pm

Heckin marking
0 x

Image
Loup on chats
Art | Commissions | Premades | 18+ Discord

Keyz
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Posts: 11711
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:03 pm

Loup wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:27 pm
Heckin marking
0 x
User avatar
frog
Mushroom, Mushroom!
Mushroom, Mushroom!
Posts: 2886
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:06 pm
Pronouns: he/they
Preferred Name: vesuvius
Species: technoblade stan
Contact:

Pride

Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:55 pm

Loup wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:27 pm
Heckin marking
0 x

Image
☾ ★ ☀ ☄
the price of your greed
is your son and your daughter


BLM / commission my friend
User avatar
Collide
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds
Posts: 47584
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:32 pm
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Kristin
Species: Red Wolf
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Pride

Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:53 pm

:eyes:
0 x
Image
12.24.18
I'm bracing for the pain and I am letting go
I'm using all my strength to get out of this hole
User avatar
FunSizedMeanie
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Posts: 6266
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:49 pm
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/He/They
Species: Fae
Location: Under the bed

Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:11 am

Let’s gooooo
0 x
User avatar
Kale
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Posts: 671
Joined: Mon May 04, 2020 3:35 pm
Gender: Male
Pronouns: he
Preferred Name: Ryan
Species: Canine
Location: Uk

Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:49 am

FunSizedMeanie wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:11 am
Let’s gooooo
0 x

ImageImage

Lunar on chat

User avatar
Collide
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds
Posts: 47584
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:32 pm
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Kristin
Species: Red Wolf
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Pride

Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:52 pm

Image
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/38389130/
Link has full sized image!

I got @FunSizedMeanie !!
This was the first time I've ever done this character, and let me tell you it took the longest coloring. LOL
The cat is the darkest black I dared to go for pose acceptance. I also didn't shade it because my shading is crap, but I hope you like it anyways!
14 x
Image
12.24.18
I'm bracing for the pain and I am letting go
I'm using all my strength to get out of this hole
User avatar
cowboy
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends
Posts: 15051
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:37 pm
Pronouns: she/they
Preferred Name: shan
Location: england

Pride

Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:47 am

for @ZalaSly !!!! i really hope you like it! i really enjoyed drawing this character ^_^
ImageImage
16 x
User avatar
ZalaSly
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:41 am
Preferred Name: Zala

Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:53 am

I LOVE IT THANK YOUU! Love the lighting!
cowboy wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:47 am
for ZalaSly !!!! i really hope you like it! i really enjoyed drawing this character ^_^
ImageImage
1 x
User avatar
FunSizedMeanie
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Posts: 6266
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:49 pm
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/He/They
Species: Fae
Location: Under the bed

Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:24 pm

Collide wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:52 pm
Image
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/38389130/
Link has full sized image!

I got FunSizedMeanie !!
This was the first time I've ever done this character, and let me tell you it took the longest coloring. LOL
The cat is the darkest black I dared to go for pose acceptance. I also didn't shade it because my shading is crap, but I hope you like it anyways!
OMGGGGG Collide, you did an amazing job with my character <3 I love her so much and she looks so good with your art style, oh my goodness *o*
I appreciate you taking the time to work on this pose, I love it. You’re awesome!
That kitty is so cute <3
I love this pose, thank you Collide
0 x
User avatar
Collide
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds
Posts: 47584
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:32 pm
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Kristin
Species: Red Wolf
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Pride

Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:44 pm

FunSizedMeanie wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:24 pm
Collide wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:52 pm
Image
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/38389130/
Link has full sized image!

I got FunSizedMeanie !!
This was the first time I've ever done this character, and let me tell you it took the longest coloring. LOL
The cat is the darkest black I dared to go for pose acceptance. I also didn't shade it because my shading is crap, but I hope you like it anyways!
OMGGGGG Collide, you did an amazing job with my character <3 I love her so much and she looks so good with your art style, oh my goodness *o*
I appreciate you taking the time to work on this pose, I love it. You’re awesome!
That kitty is so cute <3
I love this pose, thank you Collide
SO glad you like!! <3 It was a lot of fun!
1 x
Image
12.24.18
I'm bracing for the pain and I am letting go
I'm using all my strength to get out of this hole
User avatar
Puck
Omniscient
Omniscient
Posts: 30511
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:44 pm
Pronouns: HE//THEY
Location: MN

Pride

Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:07 pm

markinggg
0 x
Image
art topic | commissions
HALLOWEEN2020
User avatar
Ilos
Gamma
Gamma
Posts: 12112
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:37 am
Gender: female
Preferred Name: ash/ ashes
Location: palenville, new york

Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:21 pm

@Puck

i went with the classic horror movie theme bc how could i pass that up?
Spoiler! :
ImageImage
9 x
Image
pronounced eye low ss
pose service shop
● ☽ ☾ ●



User avatar
Puck
Omniscient
Omniscient
Posts: 30511
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:44 pm
Pronouns: HE//THEY
Location: MN

Pride

Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:54 pm

Ilos wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:21 pm
Puck

i went with the classic horror movie theme bc how could i pass that up?
Spoiler! :
ImageImage
YOOOO THIS IS SICK, I LOVE HIS EXPRESSION, thank you soooo much! oh man i’m stoked, i was hoping my person would pick that prompt bc i was really curious on seein what reference they’d go to. i’m super not brushed up on my horror movie knowledge but it looks SO FAMILIAR it’s driving me crazy, what movie is he referencing???
1 x
Image
art topic | commissions
HALLOWEEN2020
Locked Previous topicNext topic