~Howloween Pose Swap! 2010~

Locked Previous topicNext topic
Leski
Spellweaver and Wordsmith

Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:11 pm

Howloween is a fun time at Wolfhome! People can dress up, wear spooky costumes, write scary stories, and be in with the chance of winning prizes! This part of the Howloween Festival involves POSES. The aim of this event is to mix up the artists of Wolfhome a little, and give them a chance to broaden their spectrum!
Howloween pose swap is an event where artists sign themselves up to be a part of. Once there are a good amount of artists participating, a nominated Admin of Wolfhome will SECRETLY give the artists, another artist of Wolfhome, and ask them to draw a Halloween themed pose! This is a total secret, and only the random Admin will know which artist everybody has!
Here's a more clearer example!

Artist 1
Artist 2
Artist 3
Artist 4
Artist 5
Artist 6

Once all the artists have written their names down to participate, our random Admin will give each artist, a different person to draw!
Artist 1 - Draws Artist 6, BUT ARTIST 4 DOESN'T KNOW WHICH ARTIST IS DRAWING THEM! It's a total secret.
Artist 2 - Draws Artist 1, but again, nobody knows who's drawing THEM! They only know who THEY are drawing!
Artist 3 - Draws Artist 5.
Artist 4 - Draws Artist 2.
Artist 5 - Draws Artist 3.
Artist 6 - Draws Artist 4.

The Rules are simple, and EVERYONE must stick to them! Failure to do so could result in expulsion from the Howloween Pose Swap.
1) Do NOT tell ANYBODY who you are drawing for. Where's the fun in that?! (Helping is an exception.)
2) Please keep all poses PG-13, but do bear in mind this is the Halloween Season, and MILD Blood and Gore is accepted on poses.
3) All poses must be drawn by YOU, however, outlining, colouring and shading CAN be done by someone else, as long as they DO NOT TELL ANYONE WHO THE ART IS FOR!
4) The final product MUST be a FULL CUSTOM POSE! Unfortunately this year we aren't accepting no sketches, headshots, half body art, Fully Custom Poses ONLY! If you need help with this, there will be a helper list up shortly who can help make your art into a pose.
5) Do NOT bug Admins, or even Artists about who is drawing for you. YOU WILL NOT FIND OUT! And this may also lead to expulsion from the event.
6) If you COMPLAIN about who you recieved, or the pose you recieved, the artist HAS THE RIGHT to take the pose back from you, resulting in you not being able to use it!

This event must have deadlines, as Halloween isn't that far away! And most people appreciate being able to use their pose on October 31st.
Everyone who wants to participate can, aslong as it abides with the rules. The sign up date will last until OCTOBER 20TH!
PAIR UP DATE!:
I, MYSELF WILL BE PAIRING PEOPLE UP, USING A RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR AND PAIRING UP EXERCISE, ETC. THE PAIR UP DATE WILL BE OCTOBER 22nd! Should this not be the case, PM one of the Helpers and we can sort it out!
DRAWING DATE!:
From October 22nd, everyone should have someone to draw for, and therefore will have UNTIL OCTOBER 30TH to complete their poses! YOU CAN POST YOUR POSE AS SOON AS IT IS DONE! There will be a seperate thread for this, nearer the time!

The entering process is simple, and only requires you to fill out a simple form!
Fill out this form as fully as you can, to ensure what you recieve is special!

Username:
Ref:

Here's an example of how to fill this out, if you're unsure..

Username: Leski
Ref: Image
Likes: Pumpkins, Cotton Candy, sneaking up on people, scaring people, Lanterns and Trick or Treating!

I WILL BE A HELPER IN THIS TOPIC, IF YOU NEED YOUR POSE OUTLINED, SHADED, COLOURED ETC, ASK ME. BUT PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT HERE TO DO IT FOR YOU, ONLY IF YOU NEED HELP!

THAT'S IT FOR NOW! PM ME IF YOU ARE CONFUSED ABOUT ANYTHING YOU'VE SEEN!!

Here is a list of people entering, including their forms, to make it easier for artists to find!

A;
AgentPerry
Likes: Snow, Winter, Brownies, Kindness, Mint flavored treats and goodies

B;

C;
Callisto
Note from Callisto: do not worry about getting his markings 100%, they are kinda hard i knowwww
Casanova
Likes: spirits, masquerade masks, anchors, birds (especially owls, hummingbirds, ravens, starlings), being near the sea, quilts/big comfy blankets
ChezaFallenAngel
Likes: Zombies,things that glow, Mtn.Dew, her big tiger plush, Halloween.
OR
Cheza Ref 2
Likes: Doing Crazy Expereminets with Raist, His giant turtle Shell, Raist , Experements on Raist.
Crowness
Likes: pillows, LOTS of candy corn, little black and white kittens, torn and ripped scientist plushies
Crystalrose19
OR
Crystalrose ref 2

D;
Deathrow/Sloandog
Likes: fire, being a ladies' man and lounging around with a Xie plushie c:
Dusk
Likes: Eerie spooky nights, fog and full moons, jackolanterns, GLOWY EYES OF DOOM.

E;

F;
Fellzor
Likes: candy, masks, ghosts, pumpkins, hoodies, cool weather
FfauxGrim
Likes: blood red candles, hourglasses, skulls, stalking, being alone, howling and grinning like a nutter at folks.

G;

H;

I;
ItalianWolf
Likes: candycorn, lanterns, starry nights, the color black

J;

K;
Kat
Likes: Pumpkins, candy, plushies, Halloween, costumes, animals, music
Kitrax
Likes: Oranges, forks, Freddy Krueger, Soul Eater, felines, orange candy, Indiana Jones, Total Drama Island.
Kurona Form 1
OR
Kurona Form 2
Likes: dark things, creepy music, gray skies, rainy/stormy weather, Soul Eater(manga/anime), halloween, creeping people out, reeses cups.

L;
Lei Ref 1
Likes: Sunsets/rises,beaches,candies,Glow stuffs, stickers,games.
OR
Lei Ref 2
OR
Lei Ref 3
Lunatie
OR
Lunatie ref 2
Likes: Glow sticks, spiders, toxic goo, candy corn, ghosts
Lunarwolf

M;
Mazakai
Morsch
Likes: Playing tricks on people, making funny faces, pumpkins, sleeping, guitars

N;
Neon Ref 1
Likes: lollipops,Jack-o-lanterns,being sinister,annnnd rats~
OR
Neon Ref 2
Likes: the night,clouds stars,space,and is amused easily by clocks

O;
Orez
Likes: Zombies, Octopi, purple/green/orange/gray, Tank Girl, Steam Punk, Totoro

P;
Peeta
Likes: Candy, Zombies, Werewolves, Glowsticks, iPod, music, Dancing, Scary Movies, Costumes, Blood, and Gore
PurpleGreenScarf
Likes: Candy corn, pumpkin pie, potato stix, pokemon, games, and listening to music.

Q;
Quarantine
Likes: Werewolves, bats, cats, gore, cold, the colours black and pale green, blankets, travelling, eating crisps(chips), drinking tea and juice, mutated things, Gorillaz, and being a somber, paranoid hobo.

R;
Redrum
Likes: He's a mafia fox. He likes fighting, setting up deals, smoking, dirty tricks, and poker. Not a very kind guy.
Rexy Ref 1
OR
Rexy Ref 2
Ruffian Ref 1
Likes: ghosts, candy, the night sky, lanters, black cats, stitches, mummies, rasta colors, reggae stuff, things that glow, or witches hats, etc.
OR
Ruffian Ref 2
Likes: cigarettes, breaking things, scaring people, masks, black cats, blood, bones, stitches, ropes, bottles, things that glow, or witches hats, etc.

S;
Shane
Likes: Candles, reese peanut butter cups, cuddling, Hoodies, the colors Blue/black/white and grey, chiniese food, glowsticks and music
SilverSkyWolf / Jettadarkfire Ref 1
Likes: graveyards, war, Halloween, scaring people, the night, black, arrows, tricking people and of course Howloween.
OR
Silverskywolf / Jettadarkfire Ref 2
Likes: toxic slime, flying, scaring people, hitting people with his tail, being mean, candy, and Howloween.
Snow117
Likes: lots of candy, costumes, parties, scaring little kids, and Halloween!
Solitaire
Likes: Ghosties, Goofy costumes, Jack-o-Lanterns, Candles, BATSBATSBATS!
Spice/Ari
Likes: The candy, the creepiness of the night, that everyone dresses up and the funny costumes, Sunshine, reading, playing video games, music.
Stank
Likes: digging through trash, mold, scum, toilet bowls, booze, cigarettes, boys, cats

T;
Takatia Ref 1
OR
Takatia Ref 2
Tripp
Likes: Music, drawing, scary stuff (believes in the paranormal),friends, Plushies, DS, Poke'mon, Okami, zombies, mindless self indulgence and 3OH!3

U;

V;

W;

X;

Y;

Z;
Zynthose
0 x
Leski

Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:24 am

THIS IS NOW OPEN FOR 2010 ENTRIES!
0 x
SnowWolfie
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Pronouns: She/her
Species: Wolf

Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:03 am

Username: snow117
Ref: Skype
Likes: lots of candy, costums,partys,scaring little kids,and Halloween
0 x
ScatteredFL

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Updated and Cleaned out :B

mwahahaahahahahahahhaaaa
0 x
Once upon a time there was beautiful art here. Then, the inescapable passage of time caught up to the artwork and it disappeared. Maybe, one day, it can be reached and restored to its former glory.
Leski

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:28 am

CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSEDDDDD.

THIS IS NOW CLOSED AND PAIR UP NAMES WILL BE SENT OUT A.S.A.P.

SORRY IF YOU MISSED THIS, NO CONCESSIONS NOWW!

THANK YOU SCAT FOR CLEANING EVERYTHING UP. <3
0 x
Leski

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:43 am

ALL PMS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT, FOR ANY REASON YOU HAVEN'T RECIEVED YOUR PERSONS NAME, POST HERE AND I'LL SORT IT ASAP.

IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE UNABLE TO DRAW YOUR PERSON, PM ME AND I'LL DO ITTTTT. x_x
0 x
SnowWolfie

Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:01 am

I did not recieve your message. I got a notification but when i got there I didnt have any messages.
0 x
Leski

Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:20 am

That's weird.. Are you snow117?
0 x
SnowWolfie

Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Yep on wolfhome. Maybe you could send it to me on here?
0 x
CinnamonTea

Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:53 pm

oh I didnt get the name of my person,any chance that you sent it to sea?AND oops I didnt know you were actusly naming usss by the chatr names on the lst^^;
0 x
Fellzor
Pronouns: she/they
Preferred Name: jess
Species: ¯\_(シ)_/¯

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:30 am

oops
0 x
i ain't scare of no things
★ ☆ ★
commissions! | artwork! | premades!

Rene66

Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Username: Twixie
Ref: http://i52.tinypic.com/29mlxft.png Xel
0 x
Rexy
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:57 pm

Rene66 wrote:Username: Twixie
Ref: http://i52.tinypic.com/29mlxft.png Xel
This is already closed, but you can enter the Christmas one if you'd like! =]
0 x
Rexy on the chat~

(c) Kurona<33, and avatar (c) multiple artists, not free<3 (Shinobi, xReno, Duskshadows, Mr, starwolf911, Altair, Redrum and others<33)

Characters:
Rexy, others.
ScatteredFL

Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:26 am

Locked this topic to prevent further confusion :x

Check Out (they're looking awesome xD!), Pick Up and Drop Off the Pose Swaps Here! viewtopic.php?f=64&t=49467" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x
Once upon a time there was beautiful art here. Then, the inescapable passage of time caught up to the artwork and it disappeared. Maybe, one day, it can be reached and restored to its former glory.
Locked Previous topicNext topic