Post subject: Rayna's Nest of Knowledge
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:07 pm 
Beta - Relations Team
Beta - Relations Team

Signature ©: Adrian
Species: Wolf-Deer
I wanna do one of these to!! :B

Shamu wrote:
How long have you all been admins here on Wolfhome?

I have only been an admin here for four months. I was promoted in December.

Xina wrote:
Name 3 hobbies you have that we may not know about you!

I have a lot of hobbies, but three that I don't mention often are : Archery, Drumming, Collecting Pelts

Xina wrote:
Do you do volunteer/ community work?

I currently volunteer at a raptor rescue for the National Audubon Society. I have been there since mid 2014. I clean habitats, feed birds, do clinic work, and actually study falconry/handling there. I love it very much.

Takatia wrote:
How did you find Wolfhome? Were you looking to be part of a community like this, or did it just happen by accident?

I love this question.. I FOUND WOLFHOME back in 2007. I was majorly addicted to roleplaying on the PC Game "WolfQuest". My RP group acquired a new member who had suddenly mentioned "Hey, we should all go check out RPing on Wolfhome.com". Well, I did and I fell in love with it. However, the RP didn't last long. I ended up just chilling like I do now.

Xina wrote:
What are you majoring in/ what did you major in/ what would you like to major in?

Do you have a signifigant other/ how did you meet/ how long ago?

I am currently majoring in the Dramatic Arts and Theatre. Specifically, I focus in Stage Management and Technical Theatre. I will hopefully be graduating this summer of 2016.

I do have a significant other who is named "Darth" (no joke). He doesn't get on Wolfhome, but he doesn't mind that I'm on here often. We met in our Freshmen Year of High School and started dating three weeks into the year. We have been together ever since. This September will be seven years.

IX V MMIX
Sarahah

Last edited by Rayna on Sun May 14, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top     Share post on Facebook     Tweet this post

Post subject: Re: Ray's Nest of Knowledge
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:33 pm 
Beta - Relations Team
Beta - Relations Team

Xina wrote:
What phobias do you have? (If you are not ok with sharing , you dont have to answer this!)

I am actually severely Tokophobic. Meaning that I have a phobia about pregnancy. To clarify, labor and the idea of pain does not phase me in the slightest, but the idea of something growing within me is what freaks me out. I am similarly afraid of parasites, but I do not have a phobia of them as I do with pregnancy. It's kind of depressing because I love children. I love seeing happy mothers, but even being around pregnancy makes me uneasy. I've gotten a lot of rude comments regarding this and "how can that be true, you're a woman?"

Xina wrote:
Chocolate or vanilla?

Chocolate. Most definitely.

Xina wrote:
Have you ever gotten a ticket?

I haaaave. I got my first ticket last year for parking in an improper zone. I didn't see the yellow line. Only a parking ticket though. Lol

IX V MMIX
Sarahah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:40 pm 
Beta - Relations Team
Beta - Relations Team

Vitae wrote:
If you could have any job in the world, with no limitations, what would it be?

Falconer. Without a doubt. I don't mind which jobs I would do under that. Whether it's working with airports or field control, but I just wish I could become a Falconer without the concern of money, gas, housing, etc.

Vitae wrote:
Do you work better by yourself, or with others, and why?

Online, I work better with others. I like to be here to socialize. However, offline I prefer to work alone.

IX V MMIX
Sarahah

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:08 pm 
Beta - Relations Team
Beta - Relations Team

Xina wrote:
Do you have any wickedly awesome scars that you acquired in a crazy way?

I have a scar on the top portion of my right palm where I GOT BIT BY A FALCON. YEAH, BUDDY. No, really, it was actually painful as hell, but definitely a unique experience!! I obtained it while having to hand/force feed an American Kestrel that was refusing to eat and was dropping weight quickly. I wasn't looking and went to help my partner hold him properly and he took a good ol' chunk out of my hand when I wasn't paying attention. Good times.

IX V MMIX
Sarahah

Post subject: Re: Dovekie's Nest of Knowledge
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:59 am 
Beta - Relations Team
Beta - Relations Team

Reacher wrote:
Where do you think you'd be without WolfHome? What do you think would be different in your life?

It would be incredibly different.
I probably would have gotten into the Furry Fandom later on in life and I probably wouldn't be as confident as I am now? I'm not sure, but being online here for so long and becoming a part of a fandom that has a general stigma has taught me to be strong about my decisions and I tend to be more open about my life and how much it all means to me. I think it would have been more reserved.
I also would be lonelier. Most of my social interaction is online. I don't like to go out much offline and I tend to be too busy to prepare for events. I would be bored without Wolfhome. lol There is probably more I could say, but that's the general idea.

IX V MMIX
Sarahah

Post subject: Re: Dovekie's Nest of Knowledge
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:32 pm 
Beta - Relations Team
Beta - Relations Team

Xina wrote:
SHOW ME YOUR TATTOOS!

If you do not have any, do you want any?

I currently have five tattoos! Not the best pictures, but I'll link there below and explain what they are. I'm very passionate about ink.

First Tattoo : Cardinal Feathers. I got this when I was eighteen to represent many things. Cardinals are my birth totem so that's why those feathers are selected. They are blowing in the wing to represent letting go of the past and going forward with where life takes me. There are three feathers to represent the three most important people in my life.

Second and Third Tattoo : My second is the Tree of Gondor on my calf. The Lord of the Rings is very important to me and the tree essentially means "Hope". The third tattoo is my Owl on my thigh. My step sister drew it as an ink piece for my as a gift and I loved it so much I got it as a permanent piece. I work with birds of prey and owls mean a lot to me as well. It represents my birdy family and my offline family.

Fourth Tattoo : To be honest, I did this impulsively with a friend who got a cat tattooed on her neck. The experience meant a lot to me. It was fun to do with my best buddy. I adore reptiles and my babies are my two corn snakes that I've had for six years. Every snake I've owned has also had red markings hence the little bits of red ink.

Fifth Tattoo : This is my most recent and meaningful.. This is basically a matching tattoo with my boyfriend of seven years. He got them as a gift for my birthday this past year. We both love The Lord of the Rings and always jokingly said "You have my bow." "And you have my axe." So, that's what we did. He has an axe on his opposite clavicle area in the same style from the same artist. It also works because he has a passion for metal work and dwarven lore and I am an archer.

IX V MMIX
Sarahah

Post subject: Re: Rayna's Nest of Knowledge
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:38 pm 
Beta - Relations Team
Beta - Relations Team

Xina wrote:
What scents/smells do you like?

I absolutely love the smell of Almond and Rose. These are my two favorite scents. I'm fond of floral things and pine as well. Very earth oriented smells! I'm also very fond of the air just before a storm.

IX V MMIX
Sarahah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:11 am 
Beta - Relations Team
Beta - Relations Team

Xina wrote:
What was your first job irl?

I've.... never had a normal job in my life thus far. lol
My first "job" was an Assistant Stage Manager gig for a show at the Theatre I currently reside as a manager. I was about fifteen.
My first volunteer "job" was with a local dog rescue and I was with them for two years before graduating high school.
I ended up sticking around town as a Freelance Stage Manager/Independent Contractor for professional performances. My current job is the first full time / salary paid position.

IX V MMIX
Sarahah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:13 am 
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

Signature ©: Sidekick
Species: Unknown
Pronouns: She/Her
What was the most challenging thing you've had to go through so far? :3 ~

I love the feeling when a picture is finished. Good, bad, masterpiece or doodle.
As long as you are more persistent than your own doubts, drawing can be very fun!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:51 am 
Beta - Relations Team
Beta - Relations Team

Shii wrote:
What was the most challenging thing you've had to go through so far? :3 ~

For lack of detail and being too personal, the hardest thing I've had to go through is how my family has responded to my mother after she pursued Transition (she is biologically my father). My biological mother and her family did not handle it well. While it is by far the toughest thing I've experienced it has brought me much closer to my mother Michelle and I wouldn't change a thing.

IX V MMIX
Sarahah