helpful- instant screenshot program!

Your one-stop spot for art resources. These are related resources vary from general art tutorials to Wolfhome-related art tutorials (such as how to make a pose).
clovery
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Pronouns: any
Species: cat-like apparition

Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am

i see lots of users struggling to figure out how to screencap, and personally have always found the process to be more troubling than it's worth.. for anyone who doesn't know already, there is a program that is fast and simple, allows you to select an area of the screen and then immediately uploads the images to the web and manage them from there! this is not only great for recreational use, but also is efficient when reporting an issue to an admin

the program is called gyazo and you can quickly download it for free at www.gyazo.com, it is 100% safe. all you do is launch the program, select an area on the screen, and it will be uploaded to gyazo.com. you can find your uploaded images at www.gyazo.com/history which shows your 6 most recent images. you can (but are not obligated to) upgrade your account to access your entire gallery at once.

it has a favoriting function which allows you to save 6 more images at a time in case you want to make sure you dont lose something. even more good news? these images don't expire! unlike iaza they will stay in the system until you delete them yourself.

i've personally been using this program for about 2 years now, and can honestly say i use it more than any other program on my computer except for my browser and art programs.
0 x
PM friendly!

my art sales, premades, freebies, and more
previously fellune, janu, rajani, veve

• Information