Hmm.. advice maybe?

Your one-stop spot for art resources. These are related resources vary from general art tutorials to Wolfhome-related art tutorials (such as how to make a pose).
Mimichi
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Species: Amoeba

Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:34 pm

So I'm getting to the point where I don't like my art again. There are things I wish I could do, but I think I'm too afraid to go way out of my comfort zone?
Lately I have been drawing anthros and different species more often, which is really good, but I'm not quite happy with my style itself I guess. I don't know tbh.

What do you think I could do differently or what could I do to improve my art?
0 x

tos | characters | art | twitter

Unibee
Relations Team
Relations Team
Pronouns: they/them
Species: Anthophila

Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:05 pm

You can get an art buddy to draw with you! I used to draw on FlockMod, and I heard IScribble is good too. There was so much improvement done when I was with friends. And then you can have another person around your art level working hard to improve so that you feel more motivated to draw.
0 x

ronan
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer

Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:10 pm

Unibee wrote:You can get an art buddy to draw with you! I used to draw on FlockMod, and I heard IScribble is good too. There was so much improvement done when I was with friends. And then you can have another person around your art level working hard to improve so that you feel more motivated to draw.

this! i'm more than willing to join your streams and such if you do those and offer you someone to talk to while drawing
lately ive been in a similar boat, but i think it's because i'm finally realizing that it's very isolating to draw (because only you can do it)
0 x

previously known as saliva
characterstoscommissions

Alpen
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds
Pronouns: she/her

Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:11 pm

would love to watch you stream and talk if you decide to do that ;0;
have you thought about incorporating backgrounds/objects? maybe some mini "islands". i know i really enjoy doing backgrounds when i have the patience!
0 x

Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Heather
Species: Human

Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:12 pm

@ the comfort zone...

seriously, it's exhausting at the beginning going from something comfy to something new, but you will appreciate that you did it when you become more comfortable with it
0 x
Art Queue 🐈
I am on hiatus.

Unibee
Relations Team
Relations Team
Pronouns: they/them
Species: Anthophila

Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:12 pm

^^^ just set that as your background to improve
0 x

Dusk
Species: Zombie

Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:15 pm

Alpen wrote:would love to watch you stream and talk if you decide to do that ;0;
have you thought about incorporating backgrounds/objects? maybe some mini "islands". i know i really enjoy doing backgrounds when i have the patience!
^ THIS PLEASE
0 x
✩ ✩ ✩

Darling, your eyes are so still when you speak. Do they weep?

• Information