Nushaa Premades [Complete Set!]

Your one-stop spot for art resources. These are related resources vary from general art tutorials to Wolfhome-related art tutorials (such as how to make a pose).
LUX
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:52 pm

(If this is the wrong section please feel free to move!)
So I've known for a long time the Nushaa poses have been missing on the original topic. I even made a topic long ago trying to retrieve all of them so I could use them, but no one was able to find them all. Even if I had all the poses, I knew it would be a challenge knowing what poses went to what numbers. So I decided to go to Nushaa's old topic, right click on the image files that are no longer there, and bring the images up in a new tab. Now I understand the images are gone, BUT the file names Nushaa named these poses were still up in the address bar. I decided to take the file names and paste each one into the WHF search area and was able to find almost all the images with their file names. Since I was able to find most of the poses because of their file names, I was able to put all the images in order.

Long story short, I hope this topic can be used as a future reference for those who may want to use Nushaa premades again that may not have had the chance if they didn't know what poses went to which numbers on the topic. The only two poses I could not find grayscales for was #24 and #25. I found colored versions, so if someone happens to have the grayscale versions, I will gladly replace them. Thanks!

Original topic: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=4065

(c) Nushaa [NOT free]

1.Image
2.Image
3.Image
4.Image
5.Image
6.Image
7.Image
8.Image
9.Image
10.Image