Pose set questions - relating to tri/hex colouring + more

Your one-stop spot for art resources. These are related resources vary from general art tutorials to Wolfhome-related art tutorials (such as how to make a pose).
lokami
Omega - Newcomer
Omega - Newcomer
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Akko / Lokami

Pride

Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:20 pm

Hey feel free to delete/ move if not allowed, I feel as though i've looked all night for these kinds of resources to no avail!

I'm looking for any modern resources related to tricolouring/ hexcolouring poses. I have done it in the past but it was a long time ago! Ive found a couple of tutorials on DA but they are also from a long time ago and are a lil outdated. Also, there used to be a tester where you could upload poses to test if the tri/hex colour worked but it seems to have gone? I can't access it. Honestly any resource would be great! I'm currently making a few pose sets and would love to fully finish them so that people can use them in the chats without having to tricolour them themselves. Any links to topics on here or elsewhere would be sweet.
Thanks for reading!
1 x

❤ lokami on chats for about a decade ❤
Bodach
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Pronouns: they/them
Preferred Name: Bo

Pride

Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:39 pm

http://a1k.chatlands.com/tools/tricolor/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The link works but I can't test to see if the tool works atm since I'm mobile.
I asked UD about it before I dug up the link so if it doesn't work he may be able to fix it.
Can someone test it?

Okay just kidding UD says it seems like the tool isn't currently working but it's on his to-fix list.
It's suuuuuuper old.
But there's the link for now and he can tinker with it when he gets a free moment.
0 x
BE DED
GO A LITTLE FART
DIG A LITTLE DEE
REACH A LITTLE
CATCH THE CAT
AND PASS IT ON

Deuces Image
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic