Quick question

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Avenue
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer

Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:47 pm

So I've been trying to get ahold of user to get perms to trade a character they created.
I sent them a message but they have not been on since October and I've even asked the community if they knew how to get in touch but I never got a response.
the person also does not have a TOS topic and I was never given any tos when I commissioned them.

I was wondering what exactly to do in this situation?
i wasn't able to find any posts of theirs saying they were leaving and idk if they are even coming back.

Do I just wait for them to log in?
Or would I be able to try and trade the character?
0 x
Art ~ Characters ~ ToS
Lizard on chat

Senka
Species: coyote

Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:28 pm

I had a similar issue. If it was a huge deal, the artisit wouldve left a tos or a way of contact.
if the artist happens to come back one day just let them know you traded the character. I dont see a problem if youre not profiting and for extra measures you can keep track of the character c:
0 x

Aeolia
Alpha - Head of Event Committee
Alpha - Head of Event Committee

Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:05 am

whoops, sorry to see this so late! If they don't have a TOS, then there shouldn't be any extra steps or precautions you need to follow. you can do what you want with them, and it never hurts to keep track of them in case the artist does happen to return and ask, as senka mentioned!
0 x
"Ask yourself whether you are happy, and you cease to be so." - J.S. Mill
ART THREAD|pixel bebs|Adoption Centre | WOLFHOME FUNDRAISER!
-

• Information