Pose Help

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Kaemin
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Pronouns: He/Him
Preferred Name: Lu/Lucas
Species: Fox

Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:39 am

So I was wondering if this pose was usable since I remember Sangwoo/Peter having a pose of his character petting a bison from Don't Starve Together.
The pose in question is this one.

And the pose that Sangwoo/Peter used on chats awhile back

I'm not sure entirely if the rules for poses like these have changed but I wanted to be sure!
0 x

If it’s for you
I can act like I’m happy even when I’m sad
If it’s for you
I can act strong even when it hurts
Hoping love will be perfected with only love
Hoping that all my weaknesses will be hidden
In this dream that won’t ever come true
I grew a flower that couldn’t be blossomed

Akala
Alpha
Alpha
Species: Pudu Deer x Fox

Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:47 am

No, it wouldn't be. You'll need to turn the wolf into a plushie. Both aspects of the pose cannot be the same species ie: a canine and a canine. An anthro wolf protecting a kitten would be acceptable (companion pose). In terms of Peter's pose, that's two different species and thus acceptable. That is a companion pose.

This is so we can distinguish the main 'character' of the pose. In rule, there is not allowed to be 2 characters in a pose. A wolf with a wolf in the same pose makes it extremely difficult distinguish what is the main character of the pose. This has been the protocol for a while.
0 x
It does not matter to M'aiq how strong or smart one is.
It only matters what one can do.

Wolfhome Fundraiser | Commissions | Artwork | Premades | Art Queue

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information