it wont let me bypass a coppa thing

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Endal
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:46 am

i logged in and this thing randomly pops up about coppa users or whatever, and it wont let me bypass it. i enter my birth date which is 1 21 1995 but it just reloads the page for some reason. it wont do anything else. wonderful.
0 x
never coming back on here, im ashamed of people.
Amable
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Species: Heinz 57

Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:27 am

It did that to me when I wasn't paying attention to which button I was pressing. It thought I was clicking that I was over the age of 13. Make sure to click the button that says before so and so date.
Another thing would be to close all your windows clear everything cookies and cache and start over. It could also just be a bug, if it is in fact a bug someone higher then me would have to help
Hope you are able to get on :D
0 x
Click For Reference Sheets
Endal
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:49 pm

Amable wrote:It did that to me when I wasn't paying attention to which button I was pressing. It thought I was clicking that I was over the age of 13. Make sure to click the button that says before so and so date.
Another thing would be to close all your windows clear everything cookies and cache and start over. It could also just be a bug, if it is in fact a bug someone higher then me would have to help
Hope you are able to get on :D
but i am over the age of 13... im 21.. and i entered my birthdate correctly. and i always clear my cache all the time because it wont let me use anything of wolfhome unless i do so. and there was no option for before or after or whatever youre talking about, theres just a birthday option and thats it.

i logged in today, just now, and it didnt pop up for some reason. i dont know whats going on anymore.
0 x
Takatia
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
Species: Fox

Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:58 pm

It is likely because you are cross referencing with someone who was permanently banned from the site. It shouldn't be an issue if your information was entered correctly. If it continues, I recommend you submit a Problem Ticket so we can look into it further.
0 x
There I find you marked in constellation
There isn't ceiling in our garden

Amable
Species: Heinz 57

Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:34 pm

^ what tak said. It didn't even ask me my birthday. Well it did when I got past the are you born before or after so and so date. Then I put in my birthday and other information. I know your 21 lol but ever so often even I do it and we read things wrong and it's a simple fix as clicking something else. But yours sounds like what Tak is talking about or your computer simply having a slight glitch.
0 x
Click For Reference Sheets
Endal
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:14 pm

Takatia wrote:It is likely because you are cross referencing with someone who was permanently banned from the site. It shouldn't be an issue if your information was entered correctly. If it continues, I recommend you submit a Problem Ticket so we can look into it further.

oh okay, thank you

i guess this can be locked ;3;
0 x
Locked Previous topicNext topic