Overfilled room, but no admin?

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Post Reply
User avatar
Blackfeathr
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Posts: 8085
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:29 pm
Gender: Female/Genderqueer
Pronouns: AEIOU sometimes Y
Species: Coyote
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Contact:

Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:01 pm

I know admins are able to access full rooms, and Forsaken Keep was full. I just refreshed the Mysts a few minutes ago from the time of this posting, and saw this:

http://puu.sh/woNRc/5979c1f083.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How did this room get overfilled while there only appears to be regular users in it?
0 x

User avatar
Tango
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Posts: 13376
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:22 pm

Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:01 pm

One of the perks of the highest sub possible is that you can enter a full room, but the maximum is only +1 user
0 x
Image
╭________________(Image)_______________╮
Not active much anymore.
Contact me: TootyFrootyTango @ dA

User avatar
Akala
Alpha - Head of Forum Department
Alpha - Head of Forum Department
Posts: 16738
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:56 am
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Cassie
Species: Fox x Deer

Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:05 pm

What Tango said is correct. It's a new feature that users with an ultimate sub can override a full room.
0 x

User avatar
Aretsu
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Posts: 5263
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:52 am

Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:07 pm

I recently saw a room with 17 people in it :') i think there was a sub user and an admin tho
0 x
Image
Being your mom makes me the luckiest person in the world.
Terms of Service

User avatar
Jailbird
Omniscient
Omniscient
Posts: 24875
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:58 pm
Gender: agender/genderless
Pronouns: they/them
Preferred Name: cheyenne or donovan
Species: borb
Location: Ketterdam
Contact:

Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:09 pm

Aretsu wrote:I recently saw a room with 17 people in it :') i think there was a sub user and an admin tho
yep! admins can override any room regardless of user count, though sometimes "ghost" users that are stuck in the room on the mysts after the server does its thing every monday will count as a member
0 x
Image
No mourners, no funerals.

User avatar
Blackfeathr
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Posts: 8085
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:29 pm
Gender: Female/Genderqueer
Pronouns: AEIOU sometimes Y
Species: Coyote
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Contact:

Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:19 pm

Sick wrote:
Aretsu wrote:I recently saw a room with 17 people in it :') i think there was a sub user and an admin tho
yep! admins can override any room regardless of user count, though sometimes "ghost" users that are stuck in the room on the mysts after the server does its thing every monday will count as a member
Ghosts that only appear on Mondays? spoopy

And ok, that makes sense. Odd though, as I've seen regular full rooms as unclickable and I have the elite subscription. Oh it seems a new subscription tier has been added LOL I did not know.
0 x

User avatar
Aeonium
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Posts: 6756
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:16 pm
Gender: Genderfluid
Pronouns: They/Them
Preferred Name: Grayson
Species: Red fox
Location: With Neymar and Messi

Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:23 pm

Blackfeathr wrote:
Sick wrote:
Aretsu wrote:I recently saw a room with 17 people in it :') i think there was a sub user and an admin tho
yep! admins can override any room regardless of user count, though sometimes "ghost" users that are stuck in the room on the mysts after the server does its thing every monday will count as a member
Ghosts that only appear on Mondays? spoopy

And ok, that makes sense. Odd though, as I've seen regular full rooms as unclickable and I have the elite subscription. Oh it seems a new subscription tier has been added LOL I did not know.
Ultimate has been around at least since 2007. o;
0 x

User avatar
Blackfeathr
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Posts: 8085
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:29 pm
Gender: Female/Genderqueer
Pronouns: AEIOU sometimes Y
Species: Coyote
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Contact:

Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:19 pm

Aeonium wrote:
Blackfeathr wrote:
Sick wrote:
Aretsu wrote:I recently saw a room with 17 people in it :') i think there was a sub user and an admin tho
yep! admins can override any room regardless of user count, though sometimes "ghost" users that are stuck in the room on the mysts after the server does its thing every monday will count as a member
Ghosts that only appear on Mondays? spoopy

And ok, that makes sense. Odd though, as I've seen regular full rooms as unclickable and I have the elite subscription. Oh it seems a new subscription tier has been added LOL I did not know.
Ultimate has been around at least since 2007. o;
......oh

*sheepishly looks at my joined date*

well slap my ass and call me sally, i'm still a noob after all these years
0 x

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests