Overfilled room, but no admin?

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Blackfeathr
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Pronouns: AEIOU sometimes Y
Species: Coyote

Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:01 pm

I know admins are able to access full rooms, and Forsaken Keep was full. I just refreshed the Mysts a few minutes ago from the time of this posting, and saw this:

http://puu.sh/woNRc/5979c1f083.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How did this room get overfilled while there only appears to be regular users in it?
0 x

Tango
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Grandmaster - One of but a few.

Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:01 pm

One of the perks of the highest sub possible is that you can enter a full room, but the maximum is only +1 user
0 x
╭________________(Image)_______________╮
Not active much anymore.
Contact me: TootyFrootyTango @ dA

Akala
Alpha - Head of Forum Department
Alpha - Head of Forum Department
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Cassie
Species: Fox x Deer

Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:05 pm

What Tango said is correct. It's a new feature that users with an ultimate sub can override a full room.
0 x

Aretsu
Spellweaver and Wordsmith

Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:07 pm

I recently saw a room with 17 people in it :') i think there was a sub user and an admin tho
0 x
Being your mom makes me the luckiest person in the world.
Terms of Service

Jailbird
Omniscient
Omniscient
Pronouns: they/them
Preferred Name: cheyenne or donovan
Species: borb

Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:09 pm

Aretsu wrote:I recently saw a room with 17 people in it :') i think there was a sub user and an admin tho
yep! admins can override any room regardless of user count, though sometimes "ghost" users that are stuck in the room on the mysts after the server does its thing every monday will count as a member
0 x
No mourners, no funerals.

Blackfeathr

Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:19 pm

Sick wrote:
Aretsu wrote:I recently saw a room with 17 people in it :') i think there was a sub user and an admin tho
yep! admins can override any room regardless of user count, though sometimes "ghost" users that are stuck in the room on the mysts after the server does its thing every monday will count as a member
Ghosts that only appear on Mondays? spoopy

And ok, that makes sense. Odd though, as I've seen regular full rooms as unclickable and I have the elite subscription. Oh it seems a new subscription tier has been added LOL I did not know.
0 x

Aeonium
Pronouns: They/Them
Preferred Name: Grayson
Species: Red fox

Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:23 pm

Blackfeathr wrote:
Sick wrote:

And ok, that makes sense. Odd though, as I've seen regular full rooms as unclickable and I have the elite subscription. Oh it seems a new subscription tier has been added LOL I did not know.
Ultimate has been around at least since 2007. o;
0 x

Blackfeathr

Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:19 pm

Aeonium wrote:
Blackfeathr wrote:
Sick wrote:

Ultimate has been around at least since 2007. o;
......oh

*sheepishly looks at my joined date*

well slap my ass and call me sally, i'm still a noob after all these years
0 x

• Information