I can see someone I have ignored.

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
goth
Omniscient
Omniscient
Pronouns: they
Preferred Name: Yuu

Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:46 am

Idk if this is a bug or what ... but I recently changed my chat username and so did they apparently (if that means anything) and I can clearly see someone i have on my ignore list in the room + everything they say.

it was fixed by unignoring + reignoring but i think this issue should be looked at
0 x
🕊️🥀
Image Nov. 1 '96 — Nov. 15 '17 Image
II.XIX.MMXVII

Aeonium
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Pronouns: They/Them
Preferred Name: Grayson
Species: Red fox

Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:38 am

Yeah, it's a bug. I've had it happened to my account, too.
Technically, it's UD made it so the ignores are attached to usernames, not accounts.
So Wolfdog900 ignores Brutus and than changes his name to Wolfdog and can now see Brutus bc it was attached to the username.

Another topic w/response from admin.
0 x

Takatia
Event Committee
Event Committee
Species: Fox

Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:44 am

These features are not account dependent, but name dependent. It's unclear on whether or not he has plans on changing features to be account dependent. But I can direct him to this thread since he'll likely have more insight.
0 x
ImageImage
It might be a little while, but maybe we'll realign soon. Made to reassign, but find me a little time too.
Half euphoric, fixing the ratios. Teleport me, I've been pushing the envelope.
All ironic, given the way she slowed. You're iconic, given the way you froze.
Call me out, stay platonic; I'll find a chaperone. Wait around, forget mnemonics, I'll regret it years ago.
Spare me all the ceremony, dialing in all your pheromones. To cite a life in histrionics; the way you left was apropos.

goth
Omniscient
Omniscient
Pronouns: they
Preferred Name: Yuu

Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:18 pm

see the weird thing about this is i've never had this problem before when changing usernames or other people changing theirs
it would be nice to hear more about this in depth because it's not clear to me i guess lol
0 x
🕊️🥀
Image Nov. 1 '96 — Nov. 15 '17 Image
II.XIX.MMXVII

Bedagi
Beta - Art Review Team
Beta - Art Review Team
Species: Meat Popsicle

Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:48 pm

It's basically a glitch that doesn't always affect every name change. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.
0 x

• Information