lost my chat account?

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Momo
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Pronouns: she/her
Species: shiba inu

Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:15 pm

i was gone on hiatus over the past few months and i tried logging back into my chat account earlier today to find that my password wasn't correct, then when i went to retrieve it via email, i was told that my username doesn't exist.
i never deleted my account so.. did wolfhome do a sweep of inactive accounts over the past few months?
i'm just a little sad because all of my poses were uploaded, it's not a huge deal because they can be redone but i just wanted to know what happened to it?
i made myself a new account now anyway but yeah, anyone have an answer for this?

ty!
0 x
もも
previously Tealeaf
^click for my links^

Epilepsy
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Pronouns: She/her
Preferred Name: Haley
Species: Coyote

Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:17 pm

When an account runs out of deltas the account will be deleted, automatically after 30 days of not logging in.
0 x
06/28/17

Takatia
Event Committee
Event Committee
Species: Fox

Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:18 pm

Your account was deleted in April, but I'm assuming it is because you were out / ran out of deltas at some point in March, since it takes a full month for an account to be deleted. Admins don't ever delete active accounts with deltas in them. If you shoot UD an email, he should be able to send you a zip file with all of your old poses.
0 x
ImageImage
It might be a little while, but maybe we'll realign soon. Made to reassign, but find me a little time too.
Half euphoric, fixing the ratios. Teleport me, I've been pushing the envelope.
All ironic, given the way she slowed. You're iconic, given the way you froze.
Call me out, stay platonic; I'll find a chaperone. Wait around, forget mnemonics, I'll regret it years ago.
Spare me all the ceremony, dialing in all your pheromones. To cite a life in histrionics; the way you left was apropos.

Momo
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Pronouns: she/her
Species: shiba inu

Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:43 pm

AHA, ok makes sense. thanks for clearing that up guys, i was confused!! <3
0 x
もも
previously Tealeaf
^click for my links^

• Information