ayy

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Perseus
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Allison
Species: Fennec fox

Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:20 am

So I have these three poses in the uploader and I uploaded them, like, I wanna say 3+ days ago? I could be wrong. It feels like maybe 2 or 3 days sljlfsfa,,, the shark one I uploaded yesterday LMAO I'm only rly concerned about the lion and the howling one.

Anyway, I'd like to have an update on them please? ;u;

0 x

I keep dragging around what's bringing me down
if I just LET GO I'll be set f r e e

Bedagi
Beta - Art Review Team
Beta - Art Review Team
Species: Meat Popsicle

Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:23 am

They are still pending. We had some new ART in training recently that was slowing down the process some so that they could get some full hands on training with reviewing poses in the uploader. They shouldn't be sitting too much longer. Our new ART members have graduated from training now and everyone should be in full swing of going through the uploader now.
0 x

Perseus
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Allison
Species: Fennec fox

Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:44 am

Bedagi wrote:They are still pending. We had some new ART in training recently that was slowing down the process some so that they could get some full hands on training with reviewing poses in the uploader. They shouldn't be sitting too much longer. Our new ART members have graduated from training now and everyone should be in full swing of going through the uploader now.
Got it, thank you!
0 x

I keep dragging around what's bringing me down
if I just LET GO I'll be set f r e e

• Information